« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1377 comments Mod
Private don't enter.

message 2: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Danny carried her here.

message 3: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper clung to Danny as he ran to his hut, blood dripping on the sand.

message 4: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Danny layed her on the make shift bed.He gave her some water to clean to cut and bandage it.

message 5: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper sat up and let him bandage the cut, "thank you..I'm Piper by the way."

message 6: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Yea im da...nny" He said I guess he was going to start using his real name.

message 7: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper nodded, "do you mind going and grabbing the two duffles off the shore? There mine..they have a lot of stuff that gonna keep us alive.."

message 8: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"I'll get them later i don't want to leave you alone here" he said.He looked away blushing.

message 9: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments "What if the other guy takes them? He looks kind of shady.." Piper smiled and bit her lip. She looked away with a small blush.

message 10: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"your pretty" danny said blushing.

message 11: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments "Really? No one has ever called me pretty.." Piper blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear.

message 12: by Day, (Admin) (new)

He looked away turning red.

message 13: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper sat up, "I'm gonna go grab the bags..I'll be right back." She kissed his cheek quickly and walked out, she grabbed the bags making everything was in them and walked back to the hut.

message 14: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Danny was making food.Fruit salad.

message 15: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper walked in and pulled out the blankets from her bed, she laid some on the floor to create a more comfortable matress and left two off to the side to cover up with. She set the packages of cookies and candy on the makeshift counter and looked at Danny, she smiled and set the water bottles on the counter also, "there's clothes, a couple pillows, a knife, and uh personal products in the bags.."

message 16: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"personal?"he said

message 17: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments "Feminine products.." Piper whispered, she sat on the makeshift bed and blushed out of embarrassment.

message 18: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"oh"he said blushing"sorry"..."want to sleep here with me...not with me...next to me...no sorry I mean...sleep in more.with me in you..no"he almost fainted.

message 19: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper kissed Danny to get him to shut up, she pulled back after a second, "I'll stay here with you, I trust your not going to hurt me.."

message 20: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"uh..no"he looked at her surprised.

message 21: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper raised an eyebrow, "what?..did I do something wrong?.."

message 22: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"no that was my first kiss"he said.

((Lol you take years to post))

message 23: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments ((Sorry I'm bouncing between four different rps right now..))

Piper blushed slightly, "me too..but it was amazing.."

message 24: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Yea it was"he said standing up making the food again.

message 25: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments "I'm hungry, is that almost ready?" Piper pulled the pillows out of the bag and laid them down.

message 26: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Yea here"he said handing her a plate in coconut.

message 27: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments "Thank you," Piper started to eat. She looked over at Danny, "it's really good," she poked her head out the door and noticed how dark it was getting. "It's getting late..and I'm exhausted, it's been an extremely long day..we should head to bed.."

message 28: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"oh"he said sadly he wanted to get to know her...He jumped in his bed.

message 29: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper scooted over so she was closer to him, "can we talk so I can fall asleep? I wanna get to know you.."

message 30: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"I ugh can't talk about me lets do you...not sex with you...not that I don't want to..no that I'm a freak either..."he was doing it again.

message 31: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments "I know what you ment.." Piper nodded, "I was born and raised in London with very rich parents..I was convinced I was a princess until I was eleven when my parents were shot to death. I became depressed and starting cutting and burning, I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and paranoia and cooped myself in my parents room for three weeks and was put in a mental hospital for attempting suicide in there..After I came home I shut down and started going crazy..I think that's why I had to go on the boat..I was to out of it to remember.."

message 32: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"I'm sorry"he said.He kissed her again.

message 33: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper kissed him passionately, she wrapped her arms around his snack and smiled. She pulled back slowly and laid her head on his chest, "goodnight.." She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

message 34: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"good night"he said laying down when she was asleep he walked out

message 35: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper started having one of her common nightmares, she screamed and woke up crying, she clutched a pillow rocking back and forth. "No! No, no,no!" Piper sobbed hysterically calling out for her parents who obviously weren't there..

message 36: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments ((Gtg))

message 37: by Day, (Admin) (new)

((bye))

message 38: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments ((Back))

message 39: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Danny ran I'm hugging her"it's okay it wasn't real"

message 40: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper shook in his arms, "it seemed real though.." She laid her head on his chest and hiccupped. "What were you doing out there?" She asked, trying to get her mind off things.

message 41: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"get supplies, scout ahead"he admitted

message 42: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper wiped her eyes and looked up,"that's smart..right now, it seems like we're ahead of everyone.."

message 43: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Yea I'll take care of you"he stood kidding her forehead

message 44: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper smiled softly and wrapped her arms around his waist, "everything's gonna be ok..right?"

message 45: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"I'm trying here" he said looking away.

message 46: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper looked down, "sorry.."

message 47: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"It's okay" he said.He kissed her neck.

message 48: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper bit her lip and smiled softly, she tipped her head back slightly so he could get better access.

message 49: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"wow your awesome"he said going lower.

message 50: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper moaned softly as he hit her sweet spot, "r-right there.."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11