Kenyons Minions discussion

The Spoiler Zone > Cadegan (SZ)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 1 comments I vaguely remember Cadegan being in an early book. I want to say that he was married to a Damion and that at the end of the book he was wounded and took blood from her. I want to say it was Cadegan, but I can't remember what book it was in either. HELP!!!!!!

message 2: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5275 comments You mean Cael and Amaranda!? The DH and apollite

message 3: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5275 comments They were in Ravyns story, The Dark Side of the Moon

message 4: by Manuela (new)

Manuela (manu21) | 2559 comments I liked the revelation at the end of Son of No One and I was like AAAAWWWW my second fav in the Kenyonverse is a Daddy. Sweet. :P

message 5: by Slick (new)

Slick | 453 comments A good book!!
To be honest i think i enjoyed it the second time more for a very strange reason?
Can somebody explain to me who the bad ass at the end of the book was?

The Dragons have powers the Charonte don't?

message 6: by Shari-amor, Doll Cake (new)

Shari-amor | 5275 comments Slick, buddy and Manuela lets keep this on topic for Cade since this is a character folder. If you wanna get conversation going and ask questions about the book try the book topic here
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 7: by Manuela (new)

Manuela (manu21) | 2559 comments Slick wrote: "A good book!!
To be honest i think i enjoyed it the second time more for a very strange reason?
Can somebody explain to me who the bad ass at the end of the book was?

The Dragons have powers the C..."

Ha, I am so with you I enjoyed reading Cadegans book more the second time around. I guess I knew what was coming and wasn't so annoyed with it anymore. I just loved the way he was towards Jo. Nice man and so strong and a fighter.

message 8: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments I still want to run Jo over for Cade on the house. :D

message 9: by Manuela (new)

Manuela (manu21) | 2559 comments Why???

message 10: by Dhfan4life, Honey Bun (new)

Dhfan4life | 10411 comments Because she was 3 times as annoying about being such a NON-believer in paranormal stuff. I mean I know there are folks like out there in real life and part of the time I'm that way too. But Jo was so radical about it that it was actually offensive to everyone in her association. From her family on up to Cadegan. I mean give me a break already, I was almost yelling at her. Cause it just read like someone in my opinion that was saying stuff about another culture, without really knowing much about any one from that other culture. Just spouting off all their preconceived ideas and thinking those are FAR more important than sitting down, shutting up, and learning something for a change.

message 11: by Slick (new)

Slick | 453 comments Hmmmmmm... i'll be honest she wasn't my fave either.

message 12: by Manuela (new)

Manuela (manu21) | 2559 comments Really? yeah, me too. But I have given up on female characters and are always exited when I meet a woman that is genuine. (Sometimes I think they all are not deserving the men they end up with).

message 13: by Slick (new)

Slick | 453 comments Delphine, Amiee was a great character but her book she was a bit of a let down....

message 14: by Manuela (new)

Manuela (manu21) | 2559 comments I love Tabitha and Bride, Bethany but she is a Goddess. Some of the women in the League series I am really impressed with apart from one in particular but lets not go there right now. ;)