Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors discussion

Nancy Naigle
This topic is about Nancy Naigle
CHAT NOW > 8:00pm EST - 10pm EST - NANCY & TONYA TIME Come on Over

Comments Showing 1-50 of 392 (392 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Nancy Naigle (nancy_naigle) | 133 comments Mod
Nancy Naigle ... Tonya Kappes
Join Us for Fun Fun Fun

message 2: by Bama (new)

Bama | 8 comments wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! lol

message 3: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (last edited Feb 11, 2014 04:58PM) (new)

Hey Friends (old and new!)

You're getting extra lucky for the next two hours. Tonya Kappes and I (Nancy Naigle) are joining forces to make a real party of it.
QUICK -- Skip on over to our facebook pages and CLICK LIKE ... then zip back and let's chat.

Tonya - https://www.facebook.com/authortonyak...

Nancy - https://www.facebook.com/NancyNaigleA...

message 4: by Dianna (new)

Dianna Love (authordiannalove) | 182 comments Mod
Nancy wrote: "

You're getting extra lucky for the next two hours. Tonya Kappes and I (Nancy Naigle) are joining forces to make a real party of it.
QUICK -- Skip on over to our facebo..."

Double the excitement!! Both USA Today bestsellers and multi-multi published!! This is going to be wild hour. Did you bring spinny?

message 5: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Dianna wrote: "Nancy wrote: "

QUICK -- Skip on over..."<

Dianna wrote: "Nancy wrote: "

QUICK -- Skip on over..."

OH YES!! WE DID BRING SPINNY!!!
[image error]
He's stretching and getting ready now.

Has everyone met Spinny?

message 6: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Bama wrote: "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! lol"

Howdeeee Bama!!!

message 7: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Whoop whoop!! Spinny has taken a big ole nap today and ready to play!!! BUT first thing is first!!! Does anyone have any questions they would like to ask Nancy??

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments I can't Like you two more than I already do!
Spin me, ladies!

message 9: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Bama wrote: "wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! lol" Good seein' ya Bama!!

message 10: by Margaret (new)

Margaret | 12 comments Spinny is fun. Of course Nancy and Tonya are a blast.

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 6 comments Managed to get off work on time and get home to say Howdy!!!!

message 12: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Dianna wrote: "Nancy wrote: "

Hey Girlfriend!

message 13: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Lisa wrote: "Managed to get off work on time and get home to say Howdy!!!!"
YAY! Lisa!!!

message 14: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Margaret wrote: "Spinny is fun. Of course Nancy and Tonya are a blast."

Spinny is FUN ... and we always have fun because we have fun friends! Welcome everyone!

message 15: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Margaret wrote: "Spinny is fun. Of course Nancy and Tonya are a blast."

Whoop whoop!!!

message 16: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Mary wrote: "I can't Like you two more than I already do!
Spin me, ladies!"

MUAH!

message 17: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (last edited Feb 11, 2014 05:05PM) (new)

Tracey Devlyn (traceydevlyn) | 97 comments Mod
Nancy wrote: "

QUICK -- Skip on over to our facebo..."

Ruh Roh--I sense wicked fun is coming to CHAT-land!

message 18: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Nancy wrote: "Margaret wrote: "Spinny is fun. Of course Nancy and Tonya are a blast."

Spinny is FUN ... and we always have fun because we..."

Nancy+Tonya+Spinny=FUN FUN FUN!!!

message 19: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Tonya wrote: "Lisa wrote: "Managed to get off work on time and get home to say Howdy!!!!"
YAY! Lisa!!!"

You rock!! Perfect timing.

message 20: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Tracey wrote: "Nancy wrote: "

You sensed right!

message 21: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Tracey wrote: "Nancy wrote: "

Wicked fun is good, right?

message 22: by Hilleary (new)

Hilleary Peterson | 2 comments I'm just checking in. I will not be able to stay long. Just saying hi and have a great party. And I will go a head and throw in my color is pink for spinny. Have fun

message 23: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 6 comments *lol* Aww thanks ladies!! I was not about to miss being able to say hi to 2 of my favorite authors!! And both at once!! JackPot!!! ;-)

Ooooh and Spinny to boot Woohhoo!

message 24: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Blogs (brookeblogs) Hi Nancy, Hi Tonya! Hi Spinny ;) Hope you're both having a great night <3

message 25: by Dianna (new)

Talk to us about what you two have out now -

Nancy's wonderful "Mint Juleps and Justice" has rocked the charts - what's next in that series?

Tonya's new "Tag...You're It," the first book in her new young adult jumped out as a bestseller.

loved both of these books and the covers (great covers). Tell us more!

message 26: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments If you are from Maine, wicked fun is the best!

message 27: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Lisa wrote: "*lol* Aww thanks ladies!! I was not about to miss being able to say hi to 2 of my favorite authors!! And both at once!! JackPot!!! ;-)

Ooooh and Spinny to boot Woohhoo!"

We LOVE you too!!!

message 28: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Okay....so if you're new to me (Nancy Naigle) I'm from here in southern Virginia, and I've got 5 books out in the Adams Grove series. The 5th one just officially came out on February 1st -- MINT JULEPS AND JUSTICE.

[image error]

message 29: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Fidler | 1 comments Spinny makes me think of Wheel of Fortune. Unfortunately, I can't stay long. I'm at the library and the computers shut off in 12 minutes. No computer at home.

message 30: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Brooke wrote: "Hi Nancy, Hi Tonya! Hi Spinny ;) Hope you're both having a great night <3"

Hey Brooke! Happy to see you here!!!

message 31: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Michelle wrote: "Spinny makes me think of Wheel of Fortune. Unfortunately, I can't stay long. I'm at the library and the computers shut off in 12 minutes. No computer at home."

Spinny LOVES Wheel of Fortune!

message 32: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments LOL I keep trying to "like" all the covers

message 33: by Dianna (new)

Nancy wrote: "Okay....so if you're new to me (Nancy Naigle) I'm from here in southern Virginia, and I've got 5 books out in the Adams Grove series. The 5th one just officially came out on February 1st -- MINT J..."

Love that cover and a fun series!

message 34: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments Chatting at work, would love to be home

message 35: by Yaritza (new)

Yaritza (fabulousreader4ever) | 23 comments Hi ladies..

message 36: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 6 comments Nancy, I am still catching up on Adams Grove books...and I loved the Granny Series!! When will we see more of the grannies???

message 37: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Oh gosh! I am late, I got distracted!

message 38: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Yaritza wrote: "Hi ladies.."

Hey!! So happy to see you here!

message 39: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments The Grannies rock!

message 40: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Alyssa wrote: "Oh gosh! I am late, I got distracted!"

Better late than never!!

message 41: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Nielsen | 5 comments Nancy, will there be another Adam's Grove book featuring Kacey and Cody? I love their story!! :)

message 42: by Yaritza (new)

Yaritza (fabulousreader4ever) | 23 comments Nancy wrote: "Okay....so if you're new to me (Nancy Naigle) I'm from here in southern Virginia, and I've got 5 books out in the Adams Grove series. The 5th one just officially came out on February 1st -- MINT J..."

Very nice book cover. Haven't read any of your books yet. Will pick one up soon.

message 43: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Mary wrote: "Chatting at work, would love to be home"

Hey girl!!! Don't work too hard ;)

message 44: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

The first book in the Adams Grove series was SWEET TEA AND SECRETS. IF you head on over to my author page....I'm doing a little giveaway. Something that new and seasoned Adams Grove readers will enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/NancyNaigleA...

message 45: by Sara (new)

Sara (aussiesprincess) | 7 comments I soo can't wait to read my book that came today. Am excited lol

message 46: by Dianna (new)

Tonya I don't know how to put the covers in these posts but you need to share Tag...You're it, too! It's so gorgeous.

message 47: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Yaritza wrote: "Nancy wrote: "Okay....so if you're new to me (Nancy Naigle) I'm from here in southern Virginia, and I've got 5 books out in the Adams Grove series. The 5th one just officially came out on February..."

Welcome to Adams Grove, Yaritza, ...
where the tea is sweet, but trouble is brewing!!

message 48: by Sara (new)

Sara (aussiesprincess) | 7 comments Need more hours in the day to read more lol

message 49: by Yaritza (new)

Yaritza (fabulousreader4ever) | 23 comments Nancy wrote: "Dianna wrote: "Nancy wrote: "

QUICK ..."

This is my first time in a chat room. Hi Spinny.

message 50: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Tonya wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Oh gosh! I am late, I got distracted!"

Better late than never!!"

Maybe I should have said I am fashionably late, I was playing a fashion game on facebook and strolled in. My outfit is super cute, red and black polka-dot, lady bug, pin-up girly thing going on :D

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tonya Kappes (other topics)