Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

TV/Movies/Music > Teen Wolf

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sanja (new)

Sanja | 18 comments Anyone watch this show? I actually never watched it but am wondering if it's even worth it...I mainly wanted to watch it for the gay couple but now I am not so sure as it's gotten so overrated and yeah...thoughts?

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 429 comments I love it. Stiles, the sarcastic best friend, is the best thing to happen to tv

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 839 comments I have watched it from the beginning and really like it. The endings are usually cliffhangers so I like to watch two at a time.

It has gotten much better than the first season (better acting, cgi, plot, all of it) but I think it is definitely worth watching.

If you want to watch it just for the twins, it is a while before they show, they aren't in it from the beginning but you definitely need to watch it from the start (season one) or you will be lost and miss out on a lot of information.

message 4: by Lorna (new)

Lorna | 56 comments I started watching it on NetFlix and watched all of them really quickly. And I have kept watching. I actually like the first season a lot. Probably because I like a good romance. And Stiles is pretty great-his acting(whatever his real name is)is pretty great too. It is totally not like the old Teen Wolf movie in any way shape or form and that's a good thing!

message 5: by La La (new)

La La | 245 comments I love this show and I don't mess too much with teen shows or books. It's much darker than the movie it's based on. The gay couple doesn't play a huge part in the show and that plot line doesn't happen until season 3 when the twins arrive in town. I love Stiles, too. I think his character is the best part of the show and producer gave him such a meatier storyline other than being the sidekick if Scott. I also like the fact that despite it being a teen show it doesn't come off as angsty. I have a huge crush on Derek, so handsome and sexy.

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 839 comments I agree that Stiles is probably the best part of the show. He is so funny and gets himself in some crazy situations, not to mention the sightly nerdy feel of his character and his smarts and loyalty to his family and friends. I totally love him.

And yeah, lots of eye candy in this one.

message 7: by Lorna (new)

Lorna | 56 comments I watched part of Wolf Talk or whatever it's called after it one night and Stiles and the main character were on there and you could tell they were the best of friends-I think that comes out in their acting with each other.

message 8: by Dale (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) | 65 comments Love the show! And not just for the eye candy. :) Stiles is by far the best part of the show.

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Perdue | 1 comments I Love the show too especially this season its so action packed!

message 10: by Dee (new)

Dee J. Stone (deejstone) | 5 comments I really enjoy it. I like that they bring in folklore from other cultures. And I agree, Stiles is the best! :)

message 11: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (kribby) | 6 comments Loved season 1, just got season 2 hope it's as good.

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 839 comments Kristen wrote: "Loved season 1, just got season 2 hope it's as good."

It gets better and better!

message 13: by JoAnne (new)

JoAnne Monday night!! New season!!

message 14: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (kribby) | 6 comments Awesome

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 839 comments JoAnne wrote: "Monday night!! New season!!"
This Monday? Eeep! I thought it was in July!

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 4 comments They made Teen Wolf into a television show? Where have I been!

message 17: by Warren (new)

Warren Juane | 4 comments Its great and each season gets better and more action packed!!!!!

message 18: by Karin (new)

Karin Shah | 49 comments I love this show! Last weeks episode was awesome!:-)

message 19: by JoAnne (new)

JoAnne Sarah wrote: "They made Teen Wolf into a television show? Where have I been!"

It's in the 4th season

message 20: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Maluia | 2 comments I really cant wait for the next season:D!!!!!!

message 21: by P.K. (new)

P.K. Allen | 9 comments Teen Wolf almost doesn't fit as a title anymore. After the first season it's blossomed (darkly) into so much more. Well-written, highly visual, and quite addictive. The dynamics between the characters, in many cases spanning generational gaps, are electric. There's so much more than werewolves stalking around this town!

Mlpmom (Book Reviewer) (mlpmombookreviewer) | 839 comments They added a whole bunch of supernatural stuff this season, it is almost hard to keep up with it all.

message 23: by Dale (last edited Sep 06, 2014 06:34AM) (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) | 65 comments Love the show! Stiles is by far my favorite character, and when he went "dark" his acting prowess really showed. Loved it!