Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Home Is Where the Monsters Are (Pull, #2)
This topic is about Home Is Where the Monsters Are
Book Issues > Need book added to author profile

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rob White (robwhitethepull) | 3 comments Hi there. I'm a bit new to Goodreads so pardon my inexperience. I'm the author of two novels listed on Goodreads: The Pull: A Novel by Rob White and its sequel Home Is Where the Monsters Are: A Novel of the Pull by Rob White. I need Home added to my author profile yet I'm a bit confused as to how to do that. I think the fact that there are other authors with my name is complicating issues. My author profile is here: Rob White. If anyone can help me with this issue I'd appreciate it.

message 2: by Ren (new)

Ren | 688 comments Done. For future reference, you have 3 spaces between your first and last name to distinguish you from the other authors of the same name.

message 3: by Rob (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rob White (robwhitethepull) | 3 comments Thanks Ren. When I release my next book, how do I ensure it is attributed to Rob White (three spaces) as opposed to another Rob?

message 4: by Deon (new)

Deon (deonva) | 3389 comments When you add the author name type in Rob^^^White (^ equals spaces)

Though, if the book is imported in automatically it will probably go to the one-space Rob by default.

message 5: by Rob (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rob White (robwhitethepull) | 3 comments That was the problem with the last one. It was imported automatically. Have two books scheduled to come out this year and I'm just trying to be prepared. Oh well. Cross that bridge when I come to it.