What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. historical romance: herione who is married off to a man with a gambling club he has a man of all works, she's afraid of horses has a horrible brother, at one point he goes blind she Tris to get him to sign a paper, she becomes pregnant

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (last edited Feb 11, 2014 02:26PM) (new)

Jenny Lynn | 2 comments The book has our herione who is married off to a man with a gambling club he has a man of all works I guess you'd call him, she's afraid of horses has a horrible brother, at one point he goes blind she Tris to get him to sign a paper, she becomes pregnant but due to her brothers lies runs away the man of all works goes with her, the hero finds out her brother lied and goes after her, when he finds her she doesn't realize he can see again so she moves a stool out of his way. Please can someone help me remember the title of this book? Thank you. I believe the man of works name is Lap Sing. At one point she makes the hero breakfast and he snubs it she takes the tray and leave lap sing says she made it for him a proper English breakfast.

message 3: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Lynn | 2 comments I don't know if it's the one I'll check it out and let you know thank you.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40686 comments Mod
Jenny, was "The Price of Desire" your book?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40686 comments Mod
No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Price Of Desire (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jo Goodman (other topics)