Beta / Proof Readers discussion

Beta Readers > Beta Needed for NA/Adult Para and Contemp Romances

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Ortiz (jennifer_ortiz) | 2 comments Hey all!

I'm a new author and have some WIPs that need some beta/proofing. Right now there three WIPs that I'm working on so here's the info on them:

The first two fall under this:

Book's genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Word count: Anticipated 80,000-ish
Kinds of sex scenes (if applicable)- yes but not erotica
Number of betareaders you want - at least 2

The last one is pretty much the same, only it is a NA Paranormal Romance that is the 2nd in a series (I published the first just a bit ago). I will send a FREE copy of the first in the series so you have a background before jumping into the second. :)

I am best reached through FB or by email, but if you're interested, please post here and we can exchange contact info.

Thanks!
Jen

message 2: by Tina (new)

Tina (elaineedits) | 29 comments I am willing to take on all three if your time frame is not constricted. I will need to take my time in order to give you my best though. You can contact me at tinalatina1959@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
- Tina

message 3: by Tina (new)

Tina (elaineedits) | 29 comments Did you get all of the beta readers you needed? If not I am still available. I would like to start with the NA Paranormal Romance. You can still send me a PDF copy of the 1st I the series and a MS doc of the manuscript
Thanks
Hope to hear from you soon,
Tina

message 4: by Silvia (new)

Silvia (drumgenie) | 24 comments Hi I am interested in reading all three of your books. What is the time frame you are looking for? My email is DrumGenie@yahoo.com
Thanks
Silvia