Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors discussion

CHAT NOW > 4:00 EST/3:00 CST ADRIENNE GIORDANO

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Adrienne Giordano (adriennegiordano) | 118 comments Mod
See you at 3:00 CST!

message 2: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Hello again! I'm back! And, lunatic that I am, I decided that for the next hour I'm going to answer questions as one of the characters from my books. I'll let the person asking the question pick which character or I'll pick. Or you can just have me (as myself! LOL) answer. You tell me.

I have no idea how this will go because I've never done it before. I may in fact throw myself out of a window afterward because the idea of all those alpha males in my head at once is mind-boggling!

message 3: by KimberlyDawn (new)

KimberlyDawn (kimberlydawn55) | 8 comments Okay, whoever you are...tell me why you love me, er, um, why you love who you love. (Hey, I am winging it since I haven't read any of your books yet! Lol!)

message 4: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments *warms her seat*
Who is your favorite character you have written about? Why?

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments I would like Billy Tripp to tell me how you write alpha males so well

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Lucie Rizzo
What is your favorite dog breed?

message 7: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Hey, Kimberly. This is Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit. I'm guessing you're a nice person, but since I haven't met you, I can't really say why I love you. Kristen though? I'm crazy about her. There's a reason I call her Madame Hotness. She thinks she has a weight problem but I think she's been smoking dope or something because that's just nuts. I'm all about her curves. She's always telling me to filter because, yeah, I guess I have a problem running my mouth. It happens. I call it like I see it. I'm always in trouble. I don't understand that.

message 8: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (last edited Feb 11, 2014 01:42PM) (new)

Alyssa wrote: "*warms her seat*
Who is your favorite character you have written about? Why?"

I'm going to answer this one as Adrienne. :) The boys are all fighting in my head right now though. LOL. I have a lot of favorites for different reasons. I love Vic Andrews because he's just such a loudmouth that he's a ton of fun to write. And threaten his loved ones and he turns into a warrior. I also love Jack Lynx because he's got some real problems. He's a recovering prescription drug addict and struggles every day. I loved writing him because he was so focused on healing.

Then there's Jo Pomeroy from the Justifiable Cause series. She's an attorney and she is just relentless. Love writing her!

message 9: by Delene (new)

Delene Yochum | 36 comments Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL

message 10: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments (this is going to be a fun one *evil grin* - cue Harlan Coben)
To the guys, what would you do if you came across Win?

message 11: by KimberlyDawn (new)

KimberlyDawn (kimberlydawn55) | 8 comments Adrienne wrote: "Hey, Kimberly. This is Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit. I'm guessing you're a nice person, but since I haven't met you, I can't really say why I love you. Kristen though? I'm crazy about her. T..."

Lol! Loved it!!

message 12: by KimberlyDawn (new)

KimberlyDawn (kimberlydawn55) | 8 comments Delene wrote: "Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL"

I agree!!

message 13: by Mary (new)

Mary Buckham (Mary_Buckham) | 139 comments Mod
Kimberly wrote: "Okay, whoever you are...tell me why you love me, er, um, why you love who you love. (Hey, I am winging it since I haven't read any of your books yet! Lol!)"

***Kimberly you're in for a treat!

message 14: by Mary (new)

Alyssa wrote: "(this is going to be a fun one *evil grin* - cue Harlan Coben)
To the guys, what would you do if you came across Win?"

***LOL! Any time Harlan Coben is cued hold on to your seat! Great question :-)

message 15: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Mary wrote: "I would like Billy Tripp to tell me how you write alpha males so well"

Well, damn! This is an excellent question. She likes to think she writes alpha males well. Wait. Give me a second to shove these other mopes from the Private Protectors series out of the way. If I wasn't on Goodreads, I'd unload on them. Except, I promised my mother I'd quit swearing and that's flipping hard! Anyway, I could tell these idiots to take a hike, but then I'd hear about it day in and day out. Vic never lets me forget about that time I tried to pick up a man dressed as a woman. I mean, seriously? He had great legs!

What was I talking about? Right. Alpha males.

Anyway, Adrienne grew up surrounded by alpha males and alpha males have one goal. When they walk into a room, they want everyone to know they are the big dog. Everyone else? Little dog. Little dogs follow the big dogs. Just sayin'

message 16: by Mary (new)

Great answer from Billy Tripp! Now tell me how Billy Tripp and Adrienne Giordano get along?

message 17: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Lucie Rizzo
What is your favorite dog breed?"

Hi, this is Lucie. I'm the out-of-work investment banker who has suddenly hit it big designing doggie accessories. Go figure my MBA would take me in this direction. My favorite dog breed? Hmmm...well, I have a thing for Otis, the Olde English Bull Dog in Dog Collar Crime. My pain-in-the-butt brother, Joey, named Otis Princess Puff-Puff because he doesn't like to go outside in the rain.

message 18: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Delene wrote: "Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL"

Oh, Delene. Adrienne here! That was the clean version of Billy. LOL. The title of that book says it all. Billy wore me out!

message 19: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Mary wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "(this is going to be a fun one *evil grin* - cue Harlan Coben)

***LOL! Any time Harlan Coben is cued hold on to your seat! Gr..."

Well, Adrienne and I both have a thing for Win so :)

message 20: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Mary wrote: "Great answer from Billy Tripp! Now tell me how Billy Tripp and Adrienne Giordano get along?"

Billy here. We get along great! I tell her what to do and she does it. Okay, okay. There might be some yelling involved because hey, I can't be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth. Adrienne needs to understand that. I hate when she filters me though. That's another thing that drives me bat-sh-ship. Bat-ship, Ma! We're good. I'm at about 70% percent on this swearing thing.

message 21: by Dianna (new)

Dianna Love (authordiannalove) | 182 comments Mod
Adrienne wrote: "Delene wrote: "Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL"

Oh, Delene. Adrienne here! That was the clean version of Billy. LOL. The title of ..."

And here'd I'd think that Vic would. He has to be one of my fave Protector characters.

message 22: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Alyssa wrote: "(this is going to be a fun one *evil grin* - cue Harlan Coben)

We'd BLEEPING take him to lunch. We love that guy!

message 23: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Mary wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "Okay, whoever you are...tell me why you love me, er, um, why you love who you love. (Hey, I am winging it since I haven't read any of your books yet! Lol!)"

***Kimberly you're in ..."

Thanks, Mary!

message 24: by Mary (new)

So Adrienne ~ what does Billy think about Vic? And vice a verse? Should we all duck?

message 25: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Dianna wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Delene wrote: "Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL"

Oh, Delene. Adrienne here! That was the clean version of Billy. L..."

Dianna, he has a special place in my heart. I can't resist him. Which is why he winds up in every one of my Private Protectors books. He just never shuts up. :) Now he's yelling at me.

message 26: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Adrienne wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "(this is going to be a fun one *evil grin* - cue Harlan Coben)

We'd BLEEPING take him to lunch. We love that guy!"

Can I come too!?!

message 27: by Dianna (new)

Dianna Love (authordiannalove) | 182 comments Mod
Adrienne wrote: "Dianna wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Delene wrote: "Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL"

Oh, Delene. Adrienne here! That was the clean vers..."

Can you blame him when you gave him twins? He wants a live in nanny about now.

message 28: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Mary wrote: "So Adrienne ~ what does Billy think about Vic? And vice a verse? Should we all duck?"

Vic is Billy's boss and they typically get along. Except, Billy of course got into trouble in A Just Deception and wound up in the penalty box. So, for Relentless Pursuit Vic sent Billy to South Beach to guard a necklace. There wasn't even a body attached to it!

Vic secretly loves Billy. Although, he breaks out his blood pressure cuff when Billy comes into the room. He's threatened to fire him at least 100 times, but he knows he's a good operator and an honorable man.

message 29: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "(this is going to be a fun one *evil grin* - cue Harlan Coben)

We'd BLEEPING take him to lunch. We love that..."

One thing about us guys, we love women. All women.

message 30: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Adrienne wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "(this is going to be a fun one *evil grin* - cue Harlan Coben)

We'd BLEEPING take him to lunc..."

I could use some love in my life LOL

message 31: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (last edited Feb 11, 2014 01:33PM) (new)

Adrienne here with the reminder about the giveaways. Don't forget to enter.

Kindle Paperwhite Giveaway on.fb.me/Nwoa3t

If you would like a free Keeper Kase starter kit with signed cover cards from each of us please go to

http://www.authordiannalove.com/freek... and fill in your information.

For a little more fun, head over to Facebook at http://on.fb.me/1fWnXOW, and tell me your favorite dessert.

In honor of Billy Tripp, you'll be entered to win a signed copy of Relentless Pursuit.

message 32: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "(this is going to be a fun one *evil grin* - cue Harlan Coben)

We'd BLEEPING..."

These boys got a lot of love to give, Alyssa!

message 33: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Next topic! You have one hour to spend with anyone (living or not, real or fictional) of your choice. Who would it be and why?

message 34: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Dianna wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Dianna wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Delene wrote: "Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL"

Oh, Delene. Adrienne here! That w..."

LOL. There is nothing funnier than Vic with twins! Well, the maxi-pads he had to buy were beyond fun too. I have a picture of him with that giant .45 strapped to his leg while he's jumping into Gina's minivan.

message 35: by Delene (new)

Delene Yochum | 36 comments Dianna wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Delene wrote: "Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL"

Oh, Delene. Adrienne here! That was the clean version of Billy. L..."

Dianna..Adrienne already told me I can have Vic if I wear heels!!

message 36: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Delene wrote: "Dianna wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Delene wrote: "Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL"

LOL! You might have to fight Nancy Naigle for him.

message 37: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Adrienne wrote: "Next topic! You have one hour to spend with anyone (living or not, real or fictional) of your choice. Who would it be and why?"

Uh....
UM!
Lizzie Borden, to find out if she really did it!

message 38: by KimberlyDawn (new)

KimberlyDawn (kimberlydawn55) | 8 comments Adrienne wrote: "Mary wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "Okay, whoever you are...tell me why you love me, er, um, why you love who you love. (Hey, I am winging it since I haven't read any of your books yet! Lol!)"

***Kimber..."

Looking forward to it!!

message 39: by Ki (new)

Ki (kazamei) | 10 comments Hi Adrienne!!! Finally got a chance to pop on in and check on you ladies.

message 40: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Next topic! You have one hour to spend with anyone (living or not, real or fictional) of your choice. Who would it be and why?"

Uh....
UM!
Lizzie Borden, to find out if she really..."

Oh, that's a good one! How about Lee Harvey Oswald?

message 41: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Nancy Naigle (nancy_naigle) | 133 comments Mod
Adrienne wrote: "Delene wrote: "Dianna wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Delene wrote: "Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL"

Oh, Delene. Adrienne here! That was..."

Might? Might for sure!! ;)

message 42: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Delene wrote: "Dianna wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Delene wrote: "Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL"

Oh Girls...I called dibbies on Vic long long ago. ;)

message 43: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Kimberly wrote: "Delene wrote: "Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL"

I agree!!"

Adrienne writes great heroes!!

message 44: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Mary wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "(this is going to be a fun one *evil grin* - cue Harlan Coben)

***LOL! Any time Harlan Coben is cued hold on to ..."

Love me some Win. :)

message 45: by Delene (new)

Delene Yochum | 36 comments Nancy wrote: "Delene wrote: "Dianna wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Delene wrote: "Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL"

Yea but Age before Beauty!! I win LOL

message 46: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Ki wrote: "Hi Adrienne!!! Finally got a chance to pop on in and check on you ladies."

Hi, Ki! Thanks for swinging by. We're having some fun. I've got a bunch of alpha males buzzing inside my head. :)

message 47: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Nancy wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Delene wrote: "Dianna wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Delene wrote: "Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL"

Oh, Delene. Adrien..."

Nan, loves Vic! He loves her too. He likes to flirt with her.

message 48: by Mary (new)

Cat fight over Vic? Delene and Nancy dooking it out! Look what you've started Adrienne. (Pssst - keep them busy because I'll be sneaking off with Vic in the meantime - just sayin')

message 49: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 11 comments I would love to spend an hour with Cody Kingsley from "Fool's Game" by Heather Huffman. He is just such a fascinating character I would love to know more about him.

message 50: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Nancy wrote: "Delene wrote: "Dianna wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Delene wrote: "Oh Billy Tripp from Relentless Pursuit sounds like someone I have to get up close to and read LOL"

I'm telling you, it gets ugly when it comes to Vic. Nan doesn't play when it comes to him. She will take you out! LOL.

« previous 1

Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Man Law (other topics)