Comments Showing 1-50 of 902 (902 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1377 comments Mod
Shore
description

message 2: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Danny woke up quickly responding to his instinct he looked for the closest weapon and looked around he was stranded in an island."Fuck" he said he looked around and he wasn't alone.At least.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments Luka Greeted The stranger He spoke rapid japanese, His suit had its sleeve ripped off, and a cut in the right leg, He had a Wickied looking Katana in his hands, A sheathe on the back

message 4: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Danny spoke Japanese he said "あなたが英語を知っていますか" which meant if he knew English.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Of course, You out long time, I brought you from out thier, I think thier are a few more of us somewhere" He offered a hand to him, And his wallet

message 6: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Umm" he stood up on his own.He didn't trust alot of people.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Do you rember what happened?" He asked him, All luka could rember was Hearing the sirens, the captin, Grabing his Masters Katana and jumping as the ship went down, Waking at night and draging The man he later found out was danny to shore, Looking at his wallet, finding all off the Id's and passports had him pegged down as a spy

message 8: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Were stuck here dammit" he said looking at everything quickly.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Luka" He said Looking at the wreckage of the ship

message 10: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"James" he lied like he was tought.

message 11: by Day, (Admin) (new)

(?)

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments ((Sorry lol didnt see your coment))

"Liar"luka said, grinning and then shook the wallet "Its Jacks, Micheal Daniel Tom, tobi, dan And i could go on Mr. Spy Guy"

message 13: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"If we were not stranded i'd have to kill you" he said walking away.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "You couldnt Mr.SpyGuy" He said following him at worsed theyd be equally matched ((Bro..i say we have these guys be best friends till thier is alot more popels then they have a fight over leadership and they split the island in half ))

message 15: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Stop calling me that please?" he asked.((Um sure))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Name please" He said

message 17: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Da...ny" he said taking his Katana from him and cutting a tree down and he threw back at him.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He dodged the katana grab, but held it out he took it and cleaned it with a cloth he made out of his suit sleeves "Ask next time, else Luka takes an ear" His tone of voice made the Threat seem serious and jokeing

message 19: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper woke up slowly and sat up, she coughed and looked around. She saw two guys and walked slowly over to them, "umm, excuse me.." She was tiny compared to them and absolutely afraid.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments Luka looked at the girl "Glad your awake" He said as he walked over to her

message 21: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper nodded and squeezed out her soaked hair, she looked up at them, "where are we?.." She bit her lip.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments Very gentleman like he held out a hand "Unknown Island, I looked at the Route we where supoosed to take but, This place never showed up"

message 23: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper took his hand and stood up, she coward slightly, "I'm scared.."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He was glad his face was coverd Else his tattot might scare her more. In a rare Display he hugged her "As are we all" He stepped back "Can you tell ke what happened?, Names Luka"

message 25: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper hugged him back and shook her head, she touched the back of her head and pulled her hand away with blood on it. "I'm pretty sure I hit my head though.."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Yes you did, Driftwood hitcha as i found you Here, Luka fix" He grabed his other sleeve peice and wraped her head "Im no Good doctor but i can dress wounds"

message 27: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper nodded, she looked over her shoulder and saw a couple of her bags, "we might actually last a couple days.." She kicked off her soggy shoes and walked over to the bags and opened them, "Luka! Come here!"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He walked over Cautiously thinkingbto himself, She is too trusting, But then again this was a long way from toyko "Certainly"

message 29: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper dumped out the bag, spilling out many bottles of water, a blanket, cookies and candy. "There's enough stuff to survive for at least a week..and my other bag is over there.." She pointed to the other purple duffle.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments Luka eyed the cookies and candy "We should save those for a specail occasion, I think we will be here a while" He grabed the duffal bag and looked inside

message 31: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Danny made a little hut in two hours.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments Luka looked up at Danny "Nice place, i have a small one set up a little more in the forest"

message 33: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Thanks yea i like the shore better i can see if ships are near by..." he said. We wanted off this place now.

message 34: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper nodded and pulled off her soaking wet sweatshirt, "there's clothes and more blankets and shit like that in the purple duffle.."

message 35: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"It's okay i have my..." he stopped.

message 36: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments "Have your what?" Piper looked up at him.

message 37: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Nothing" he said looking away.

message 38: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments "Just tell me..we have to trust each other.." Piper bit her lip and touched his shoulder.

message 39: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"uh" he never got touched my a girl.He never had relationships ether.

message 40: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments Piper suddenly felt light head, she felt the back of her head. "My head is bleeding again.."

message 41: by Day, (Admin) (new)

He picked her up quickly.He took her to his hut.((My hut))

message 42: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 250 comments ((K))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Yvanna groaned as she neared the shore. She stopped swimming and tossed the log that she had been holding on to for what seems too many hours aside. She cursed and mentally kicked herself for agreeing to go on this cruise. It's bad enough that all that she was able grab before the huge wave hit them is her sling bag (Thanks heaven it's waterproof!) Now it looks like wherever she is now is inhabitated, at least by humans.

She flopped down on the sand upon reaching the shore. She shook her sneakers off then started rummaging her small bag, sighing.

message 44: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Danny walked to shore looking for more supplies.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's see... A pen knife, a flashlight, notebook and pens, 3 granola bars, and...where in the hell did this lighter came from?" she muttered under her breath. "You honestly think I'm gonna survive with these?!" she shouted at no one in particular, gesturing wildly at her meager belongings. "Well f*ck you!" She angrily wiped her tears as her situation fully sank in.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments Luka looked at the girl "More than I had" he said softly, as he s uck up on her

message 47: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Danny looked at the girl"that's lucky"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Dam right" Luka said

message 49: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"careful with thefts"he said looking around

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments Luka shook his head And walked around the shore line "Fishing anyone?" he said to Danny

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19