Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors discussion

Nancy Naigle
This topic is about Nancy Naigle
CHAT NOW > 3pm EST/2pm CST Chat with Nancy Naigle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 114 (114 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Nancy Naigle (nancy_naigle) | 133 comments Mod
Hi friends! See you at 3pm!

message 2: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

[image error]

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments HI NANCY! *waves like a hyped up 3 year old*

message 4: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Hey friends .... how's everyone doing this afternoon? It's below freezing here in Virginia ---- not sure we're really in the south anymore after this crazy winter! Buttoning down the hatches for the big storm tomorrow. What's going on in your neck o the woods?

message 5: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Alyssa wrote: "HI NANCY! *waves like a hyped up 3 year old*"

Hi Alyssa....lovely parade wave!! ;)

message 6: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) HEy!!!!!

message 7: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Nancy~~I have a question!!!! Do you have any other small town series brewing up in that little sweet southern head of yours??

message 8: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Tonya wrote: "HEy!!!!!"

Hi Tonya!! I thought you'd be locked away busy this afternoon. So great to see you.

message 9: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Nancy, what is your biggest inspiration for your stories?

message 10: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 11 comments It is beautiful here in Florida today. Sunshine and temps in the high 70's!!!

message 11: by Delene (new)

Delene Yochum | 36 comments Hey Nancy!! Stay warm and inside..today it's cloudy but no ice thank goodness a week ago crazy ice on the beach!! So very glad to see you here MWAH!!!

message 12: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Rumsey | 27 comments Howdy Nancy from Oklahoma. We had 1/2 inch of snow this morning with temps at 4 degrees, but this weekend is suppose to be in the 60's....can't wait!

message 13: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Tonya wrote: "Nancy~~I have a question!!!! Do you have any other small town series brewing up in that little sweet southern head of yours??"

Ahhhh....great question and the answer is....
YES!

Boot Creek is the next small town I'm setting my sights on...just across the state line in North Carolina and Derek Hansen is one heckuva hero. I'm working on that now. Still very early, but I'm falling in love with that place. I think it's somewhere between Adams Grove and your Whispering Falls!

message 14: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Nancy wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "HI NANCY! *waves like a hyped up 3 year old*"

Hi Alyssa....lovely parade wave!! ;)"

It is my modern twist on the Royal Wave :D

message 15: by Krista (new)

Krista | 3 comments Can you tell us about any new projects you are working on.
PS Hi Nan & Tonya

message 16: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Delene wrote: "Hey Nancy!! Stay warm and inside..today it's cloudy but no ice thank goodness a week ago crazy ice on the beach!! So very glad to see you here MWAH!!!"

Hi Delene! It is so nice to see friends here today. I love lots of warm hugs on a cold day. MUAH!

message 17: by Nuyear1975 (new)

Nuyear1975 | 9 comments Hey Nancy, so happy to see you here :-)

message 18: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Pamela wrote: "It is beautiful here in Florida today. Sunshine and temps in the high 70's!!!"

Is that spare room ready for me, Pamela? 70...now that sounds super!

message 19: by Amy (new)

Amy | 5 comments It's raining here in SC. Ice storm coming our way tonight through Thursday morning! Yuck!!

message 20: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Brenda wrote: "Howdy Nancy from Oklahoma. We had 1/2 inch of snow this morning with temps at 4 degrees, but this weekend is suppose to be in the 60's....can't wait!"

Okey Dokey in Oklahomey! Stay snuggley, Brenda....and enjoy that weekend.

message 21: by Nuyear1975 (new)

Nuyear1975 | 9 comments Ohhhh....another great small southern town to love!!

message 22: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Adrienne Giordano (adriennegiordano) | 118 comments Mod
Hi, Nan! This place is rocking!

message 23: by Nuyear1975 (new)

Nuyear1975 | 9 comments The sun is out here, but the temp is not even in the double digits!

message 24: by Shari (new)

Shari | 7 comments HI Nancy. I am so tired of this cold weather in Kansas. This weekend it should be back up in the 50's. I must say I loved Mint Julips and Justice. Just the right amount of romance with that touch of suspense. Do you have another Adam's Grove coming out?

message 25: by Nuyear1975 (new)

Nuyear1975 | 9 comments Great....next client is here, now I have to stop chatting :-(

message 26: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments 54* and sunny here :)

message 27: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Krista wrote: "Can you tell us about any new projects you are working on.
PS Hi Nan & Tonya"

New projects - love them!!
There's a real treat coming out later this week. Just three tiny short stories bundled together called WRAPPED AROUND YOUR HEART. Just 99cents and you can look for it on Friday. They aren't traditional Valentine stories...but forever love stories you can read in just a quick sitting.

And...I mentioned the new Boot Creek books. I'm excited to work on another town, but Adams Grove has another book coming too.

message 28: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Amy wrote: "It's raining here in SC. Ice storm coming our way tonight through Thursday morning! Yuck!!"

I'll be getting your left over snow, Amy! Double up on the socks! I'll be snuggling my big dog, Dakota. I love to tuck my feet under his warm belly.

message 29: by Amy (new)

Amy | 5 comments I better catch up on Adams Grove! Gotta be ready for Boot Creek.

message 30: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 11 comments Nancy wrote: "Pamela wrote: "It is beautiful here in Florida today. Sunshine and temps in the high 70's!!!"

Is that spare room ready for me, Pamela? 70...now that sounds super!"

Sure is got it cleaned, come on down!

message 31: by Shari (new)

Shari | 7 comments I love those 99 cents deals!!

message 32: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Nancy, what is your biggest inspiration for your stories?"

Alyssa....you know inspiration comes to me in all forms. Sometimes it's a song, a news story...and I think just about everyone knows that the inspiration for Cody Tuggle came from Bret Michaels on Celebrity Apprentice. It dawned on me as I watched --- that there was so much more to those rock stars and country singers than what we get to see. Out of that, Cody sprang to life and I just love who he became.

message 33: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Rumsey | 27 comments What a nice surprise for Valentine's Day...will be watching for WRAPPED AROUND YOUR HEART. And can't wait to check out the new Boot Creek series.

message 34: by Krista (new)

Krista | 3 comments Excellent! How about our favorite Grannies? Anything with them?

message 35: by Dianna (new)

Dianna Love (authordiannalove) | 182 comments Mod
We know Nancy's in the house - look at that great logo!!! And thankfully, Nancy got me started today.

So tell us about the Granny series. I think that's a hoot!!!

message 36: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 11 comments Can't wait for the Boot Creek books, I love small towns. Will be looking for Wrapped Around Your Heart.

message 37: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (last edited Feb 11, 2014 12:22PM) (new)

Shari wrote: "HI Nancy. I am so tired of this cold weather in Kansas. This weekend it should be back up in the 50's. I must say I loved Mint Julips and Justice. Just the right amount of romance with that touch ..."

I just started another Adams Grove book. Everyone is dying to know Scott Calvin's story...and he's ready to tell it. What do you think??? You ready for Scott and a Happy Ever After??? What do you wish you'd see in the next Adams Grove book?

[image error]

message 38: by Shari (new)

Shari | 7 comments Dianna wrote: "We know Nancy's in the house - look at that great logo!!! And thankfully, Nancy got me started today.

So tell us about the Granny series. I think that's a hoot!!!"

Love those Granny's

message 39: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (last edited Feb 11, 2014 12:22PM) (new)

Tell me about what you'd like to see in Adams Grove --- another merchant, or is there someone you've met you want to know lots more about?

[image error]

message 40: by Mary (new)

Mary Buckham (Mary_Buckham) | 139 comments Mod
Oh, WRAPPED AROUND YOUR HEART sounds like it'd be such a fun book to give to all the people you love on Valentine's Day. I know my momma and sisters and heck, the next door neighbor are going to get a copy!

message 41: by Nancy (new)

Nancy V. | 2 comments Hi everyone..checking in from Connecticut. 25 degrees. should be working but...can't wait for the next Adams Grove

message 42: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Nancy wrote: "Tonya wrote: "HEy!!!!!"

Hi Tonya!! I thought you'd be locked away busy this afternoon. So great to see you."

Away...but sneaking a glance :)

message 43: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Mary wrote: "Oh, WRAPPED AROUND YOUR HEART sounds like it'd be such a fun book to give to all the people you love on Valentine's Day. I know my momma and sisters and heck, the next door neighbor are going to ge..."

Thanks, Mary --- there's a young love story, a mature love, and an everlasting love. I also shared a letter with folks about some of my fondest Valentine memories with Mr. Mike. xoxo

message 44: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments A city slicker who finds themselves transplanted to the Grove and tries not to like it

message 45: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments I will look for Wrapped Around Your Heart, thanks

message 46: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Shari wrote: "Dianna wrote: "We know Nancy's in the house - look at that great logo!!! And thankfully, Nancy got me started today.

So tell us about the Granny series. I think that's a hoot!!!"

Love those Gr..."

[image error] Oh my goodness...I love those ol' gals, too. Kelsey and I are working like crazy on the next one. They are SO much fun to write. You won't believe what is going on in Summer Shoals now!

Has everyone take the WHO'S YOUR GRANNY quiz over at http://www.TheGrannySeries.com ??

message 47: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

[image error]

message 48: by Mary (new)

Mary Buckham (Mary_Buckham) | 139 comments Mod
You're going to make me start bawling here Nancy! Then I'll electrocute myself on the keyboard and that'd be a real mess to clean up. HUGS!

message 49: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

If you've NEVER read an Adams Grove book ---- JUMP ON OVER to my facebook author page...
https://www.facebook.com/NancyNaigleA...

and leave a comment on the post about that. There's something special in store for someone!!!

message 50: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments Apparently, I'm Maggie!

« previous 1 3

Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors

unread topics | mark unread