Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 316 comments Mod
Title: Fall of Venus
Author: Daelynn Quinn
Genre: Dystopia/Adventure/Romance
Number of copies Available: 20
Formats Available: Mobi, ePub, PDF
Note: Plaese post your review one at least one of the following site in additon to Goodreads.
Amazon
Smashwords
Barnes& Noble

Desciption

In the aftermath of a virus that has obliterated ninety-three percent of the population, Pollen McRae, a young woman plagued with a tragic past, finds herself scarred and abandoned in the wilderness, unable to remember the previous weeks. There she meets Marcus, a mysterious man with a similar plight. Together they are determined to escape a trio of bounty hunters and rescue Pollen’s niece, Evie from her imprisonment at the Crimson Survivor Refuge, a refugee camp which serves as a cover for a much more sinister plot.

Meanwhile, a renegade environmental organization is recruiting survivors for a mission that will change the course of human existence forever.

Please leave your email adress, and format you require. You have 2 to 4 weeks to read and review the book. Please make sure to leave a link to your review on this thread when you are done. :)

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Hartz | 6 comments I would like to review! hartash897@gmail.com

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Hartz | 6 comments Mobi

Daelynn Quinn (daelynnquinn) | 6 comments Just sent it. Thanks!!

message 5: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Samantha
thoughtsofadreamer8@gmail.com
ePub

Daelynn Quinn (daelynnquinn) | 6 comments I've noticed neither of you have left reviews yet. Have you had a chance to read the book??

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 316 comments Mod
I will email them both