African Americans on the move Book Club discussion

Greetings

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tonia (new)

Tonia Theauthor | 7 comments Greetings,

I am new to your group and just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. Last June, I released my debut novel, Fashionably Deceptive, however, I am not just an author, but an avid reader. I am always looking for book suggestions and a few great books that I have read over the past couple of months are below:

-Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right, It Makes Us Even by Kennedee Devoe
-Church Gurlz and Churz Boyz by HH Fowler
-Swan by Africa Fine

Tonia

message 2: by James (new)

James Gordon (madsquare) | 4 comments Three deliciously seductive stories about respect, validation and toe-pointing sex! Pick up "The Darker Side of Chocolate" at www.madsquareonline.com, just $0.99!
The Darker Side of Chocolate by James Gordon

message 3: by Denise (new)

Denise Jewell | 5 comments Hello, I'm Denise, my debut novel is expected to be out in June, I hope you will read and enjoy it when its released.

BIG TROUBLE-An Evelyn Lee Emerson Novel (Emerson Series #1) by Denise Jewell

message 4: by Khalil (new)

Khalil Hakim | 1 comments This is first Blog about my first Novel Fade to Black To Be Release on May 31st

http://www.ggispublishing.org/change-...

message 5: by James (new)

James Gordon (madsquare) | 4 comments All seems lost for the band of Gypsies as Elka puts into motion the final pieces of her plan. Is this truly the end or does the band of resisters have one last stand to make? Check out "Neon" the fourth book in the Kitty Wu series. Kindle version on $0.99!Neon