Urban Fiction Lovers discussion

Fashionably Deceptive
This topic is about Fashionably Deceptive
Book Reviewers Needed

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tonia (new)

Tonia Theauthor | 8 comments Greetings Readers,

Last June, I released my debut novel Fashionably Deceptive, and I am interested in seeking reviewers that are willing to leave a review on Good Reads and Amazon after completing the novel. If you are interested, please read a sample and synopsis on Amazon below:

http://www.amazon.com/Fashionably-Dec...

Selected reviewers will be notified on March 1st and recieve a free copy via email.

Disclaimer: Fashionably Deceptive is an urban fiction novel and some of the content may be graphic or unappealing to some readers. Please read a sample before responding to this offer and drop your email address below to be considered.

I look forward to hearing back from you! Happy reading!

-Tonia(less) "

Victoria (mmgirllondon) | 5 comments Tonia wrote: "Greetings Readers,

Last June, I released my debut novel Fashionably Deceptive, and I am interested in seeking reviewers that are willing to leave a review on Good Reads and Amazon after completing..."

Hi,
Im interested in reviewing this book.
VW

Sweetie (sweetietaylor) | 4 comments I would love to read and review this book!

missbowers_89@yahoo.com

Natasha (ahsatan82) | 17 comments I would like to review your book if you are still looking.
tasha_ac@hotmail.com

message 5: by Tonia (new)

Tonia Theauthor | 8 comments Thank you. I will be sending out books on or before March 1st.

Tonia

message 6: by Tonia (new)

Tonia Theauthor | 8 comments Ladies,

Your books have been sent. Please let me know if you have not received them via Amazon Kindle gift. I look forward to your reviews.

Tonia

Sweetie (sweetietaylor) | 4 comments Received it thank you!

message 8: by Tonia (new)

Tonia Theauthor | 8 comments The final review novel for Fashionably Deceptive has been sent out. A special thanks to those of you that volunteered your time to assist, and I look forward to reading your reviews.

Tonia