Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta Reader Needed for Adult/NA Paranormal Romance and Contemporary Romance Novels

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Ortiz (jennifer_ortiz) | 2 comments Hey all,

I am a new author, just released my first novel. I am looking for a few betas for some upcoming things I'm working on. I write paranormal and contemporary romance that borders on the new adult/adult cusp. I need at least two betas who are able to give thorough critiques in a timely manner (normally, I'd like some feedback in a week or so, but if you need more time, I'm totally ok with that). I'd send about two - four chapters at a time.

I DO have profanity, mild violence, sexual situations so if that bothers you, then I'm probably not for you :)

If you are interested, please let me know a little about yourself, if you have any beta experience (not a prerequisite, I'm just curious), and anything else you think I should know. I do ask for consistent communication - Facebook and email being the two forums I use the most.

I'm also completely open to being writing partners with other authors and beta-ing your work as well.

Thanks all! Happy Reading and Writing!!

~~Jen :)

message 2: by Avid Reader (new)

Avid Reader I could help out. I have a legal background, do extensive editing and writing. I Word in Word format because its easier and faster for editing work. I read books on politics, romance, mystery/ suspense, and southern literature. You can reach me at princess6002.tx@gmail.

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary Frame (maryframe) | 4 comments I am interested, I sent you a PM.

Mary

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  Moore (ashleyemoore) | 14 comments My name is Ashley , I'm 29 I read a wide range of books, and write as well. I am available for beta reading and can normal have a book finished within 24 hours while allowing 48 for citing errors or opinions. Let me know my email is bellabtch8421@aol.com. My Facebook is Ashley Moore . Let me know as I have a few days free this week

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Ortiz (jennifer_ortiz) | 2 comments Hey all, I got your responses - thanks! I just wanted to send a quick note that I'm so grateful for your interest and will contact each of you directly this evening (I'm at work now, SHHHH! haha...).

Thanks again!
Jen :)

Gwen ~the Book Diva (bookdivagwen) | 9 comments Hi Jennifer. I'll read it for you, if you're still looking for beta readers. :)

bookdivagwen@gmail.com

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (moondancing) | 125 comments I messaged you.