UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Meet the Authors > Caspian Fictiscribblist

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Caspian (new)

Caspian (caspian1976) | 18 comments Hi All. Just about to launch my début novel "The Magician in the Attic" which is the first of the Curlew Chronicles. You can find out all about this series here at www.facebook.com/thecurlewchronicles or www.caspianmagic.co.uk where you can find the blurb, character profiles and download the first chapter to sample! I look forward to chatting to you about this, my new steampunk illusion show "Professor Caspian's Inventorium", and anything else you find of interest. Tally Ho.

message 2: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Maybe we'd rather talk about bacon

message 3: by Caspian (new)

Caspian (caspian1976) | 18 comments Jud (Disney Diva) wrote: "Maybe we'd rather talk about bacon"

Indeed. Allegedly he was responsible for the collective works of Shakespeare. Smacks of conspiracy though which may be a touch deep for a new thread!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Did I hear bacon????

message 5: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments It was Richard Rasher they were peaking of. Famous Elizabethan playwright. :)

message 6: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Unless you can eat it I don't want to talk about it

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I think Jud is feeling a bit peaky.

message 8: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments But I only want to talk about things you can eat. Not I want to talk about anything other than food

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I've discovered the joys of Russian cheddar.

Only since I've learned how to ask for it in the shops, mind.

It's pronounced 'cheddar'.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Jud having bacon cravings? This baby is going to have a snout!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments OIY!

Snouts are beautiful!

And can be made into a lovely soup.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments You have pig snout soup in Baku??

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9070 comments http://www.visitbritainsuperblog.com/...

The only way to eat pig snout. Tastes like bacon you know.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Like a bad version of Percy Pigs!

Didn't take long for this thread to get detailed, did it? From literature to pig snouts in no time at all....

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9070 comments Poor Caspian...

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Detailed???

Oooooo

I love the fresh vacuumed rugs!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments He hasn't got round to installing the rabbit hutch yet.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Then we can make raisin muffins.

message 20: by Andy (new)

Andy Elliott | 1524 comments Raisin hell.

message 21: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments I was just starting to feel peckish, until I got to the rabbit raisins :~/

message 22: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments I might make raisin bread... But not rabbit raisin bread

message 23: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments If it's not raisin bread, it'll be flat bread!

message 24: by Andy (new)

Andy Elliott | 1524 comments Raisin Arizona?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments The groan thread.

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9070 comments Raisins to be cheerful

message 27: by Andy (new)

Andy Elliott | 1524 comments Rosemary (the Fourth Plinth) wrote: "Raisins to be cheerful"

John Coltrane's soprano, a nice bag of sultanas...

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "The groan thread."

We're all groan-ups here, aren't we?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I swear I'm gonna lock this thread.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Noooooo Patti, you wouldn't do that!!!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Yep.

I swear quite a lot.

message 32: by Andy (new)

Andy Elliott | 1524 comments Please don't lock the thread. I'm sure Caspian would want to keep it currant and up to date.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments ac or dc?

message 34: by Andy (new)

Andy Elliott | 1524 comments Gingerlily - Smiter of idiots. wrote: "ac or dc?"

Maybe both.

message 35: by Caspian (new)

Caspian (caspian1976) | 18 comments Oh dear.. whatever have I gotten into here. I go away for one small break!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Was it a Kit-Kat?

message 37: by Andy (last edited Feb 25, 2014 10:23AM) (new)

Andy Elliott | 1524 comments Were you away fighting in the Twix wars?

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments He was a Bounty Hunter...

message 39: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments Caspian wrote: "Oh dear.. whatever have I gotten into here. I go away for one small break!"

This is the norm, I'm afraid. And remember, it's a "marathon" not a sprint! Sorry "Snikers"

message 40: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Here was me thinking you'd gone home to Mars

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments He's a citizen of the Galaxy Jud!

message 42: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Well that's bound to cause at least a Ripple, if not a stir!

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I was just trying to give him a Boost...

message 44: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Well you made a right Fudge of that

message 45: by David (last edited Feb 26, 2014 03:03AM) (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments Any more of these, we'll need a double decker.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments And 1000 elephants.

message 47: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments That's not a chocolate bar

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments No. They are big and gray and make a lot of noise. But no chocolate.

message 49: by Andy (new)

Andy Elliott | 1524 comments Gingerlily - Smiter of idiots. wrote: "And 1000 elephants."

Laos?

message 50: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments Oh Lord! Pun Central. I'm off!

« previous 1