Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors discussion

CHAT NOW > 10:00 EST/9:00 CST ~ MARY BUCKHAM

Comments Showing 1-50 of 151 (151 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary Buckham (Mary_Buckham) | 139 comments Mod
The KEEPER AUTHOR ladies are letting me wrap up our fun day (mostly because they knew it'd take me this long to get the hang of Goodreads!). Let's have a great blow out!

message 3: by Mary (new)

Since we're on a new page, I'm going to post these great links again.

Kindle Paperwhite Giveaway on.fb.me/Nwoa3t

Free (even the shipping) Keeper Kase® starter kit with 12+ signed cover cards from all 6 authors - Just click this link anytime today and feel free to share it. http://www.authordiannalove.com/freek...

message 4: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments PEEK-A-BOO

message 5: by Mary (new)

Hey Alyssa ~ I was afraid I'd scared you off. So fun to see you here!

message 6: by Mary (new)

If everyone else goes home and goes to bed we'll still have a lovely time!

message 7: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Mary wrote: "Hey Alyssa ~ I was afraid I'd scared you off. So fun to see you here!"

Scare me off?! HA! Maybe if you were a creeper!

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments So where are the drinks?

message 9: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments W00T WE GOT MARY AND MARY IN THE HIS-OUSE!

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary ~ You were supposed to be bringing them. Didn't you get the memo?

message 11: by Mary (new)

Alyssa ~ you're going to have a hard time keeping up :-)

message 12: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments well, it said Mary was bringing them, so I thought you were....

message 13: by Mary (new)

So ladies ~ it looks like the rockin' and rollin is calming down. Any ideas on how to wrap up this party? I'm open.

message 14: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Mary wrote: "Alyssa ~ you're going to have a hard time keeping up :-)"

As long as it does not involve running, I am kind of VERY out of shape

message 15: by Mary (new)

Mary wrote: "well, it said Mary was bringing them, so I thought you were...."

*** Nice try! I once went to a party in college and there were 11 girls there, nine of us were named Mary. (It was Jesuit school). It was also a lot of fun:-)

message 16: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments Give everyone named Mary a prize?

message 17: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Mary wrote: "Mary wrote: "well, it said Mary was bringing them, so I thought you were...."

*** Nice try! I once went to a party in college and there were 11 girls there, nine of us were named Mary. (It was Je..."

Oh golly! How..um....lol

message 18: by Mary (new)

Alyssa wrote: As long as it does not involve running, I am kind of VERY out of shape"

***I'm with ya! Running makes you sweat. My idea of roughing it is a black and white TV. No sweat (well, except for bedroom sports) Oops! TMI!

message 19: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Mary wrote: "Give everyone named Mary a prize?"

Awww then I luck out :( I can't even make Mary out of my name, I don't have an M :(

message 20: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Mary wrote: "***I'm with ya! Running makes you sweat. My idea of roughing it is a black and white TV. No sweat (well, except for bedroom sports) Oops! TMI! "

OH my *innocence* has been violated! lol

message 21: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments We will make you an honorary Mary

message 22: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Looks like everyone else is party pooping out on us!

message 23: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Mary wrote: "We will make you an honorary Mary"

HUZZAH!

message 24: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments Oh no Alyssa's gone Ren!

message 25: by Mary (new)

Mary wrote: "Give everyone named Mary a prize?"

*** I do like the way you think! Why the heck not. Alyssa can be an honorary Mary for the evening - so sometime this evening DM me your snail mail address and I'll send you a $5 Amazon card for being here.

message 26: by Mary (new)

Mary wrote: "Oh no Alyssa's gone Ren!"

*** Shhhh - we weren't suppose to tell her the downsides this soon

message 27: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments HUZZAH! again!!

Oh Ren Lys is the BEST LYS THERE IS! Well..unless you get Alyssasurus Rex :D

message 28: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Mary wrote: "Mary wrote: "Give everyone named Mary a prize?"

*** I do like the way you think! Why the heck not. Alyssa can be an honorary Mary for the evening - so sometime this evening DM me your snail mail ..."

SNAIL MAILING YOUR WAY! lol

message 29: by Mary (new)

Hmm just realized that we're now Mary, Mary and Mary. Is that a little too much like Daryl, Daryl and Daryl? Nah, don't answer :-)

message 30: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Mary, Mary, and Mary, walk into a bar.
Ow, Ow, Ow

message 31: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Mary wrote: "Give everyone named Mary a prize?"

*raising hand in the air** I can be a Mary!

message 32: by Mary (new)

So ladies ~ what did you think of the GR chat format? I know I asked Alyssa this earlier but I'm still curious. Better than a 30 minute chat with one author at a time? Would it have been as fun to have all 6 authors at the same time? Thoughts?

message 33: by Mary (new)

Tonya wrote: "Mary wrote: "Give everyone named Mary a prize?"

*raising hand in the air** I can be a Mary!"

**No way Tonya - this is an very limited club. Besides you need to get off of here, have a stiff drink and put your feet up. Long day for you. Hugs to both you and the hubby - but not till he wakes up!

message 34: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Tonya wrote: "Mary wrote: "Give everyone named Mary a prize?"

*raising hand in the air** I can be a Mary!"

YAY FOUR MARYS!

message 35: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments I like a little slower pace, but I loved the interaction between here and the facebook pages. I do like hour long chats in moderated chat rooms with groups of less than 10 authors

message 36: by Debra (new)

Debra Elise (debraelise) | 5 comments Okay ladies, settle down. I'm going to butt in and ask Mary B. how she came up with the characters in your Invisible series. (And I've had a nice glass of red wine this evening, just so you know I'm not too much of a party pooper!)

message 37: by Mary (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Mary, Mary, and Mary, walk into a bar.
Ow, Ow, Ow"

*** I knew there had to be a punch line here. Wait, that's me

message 38: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Mary wrote: "So ladies ~ what did you think of the GR chat format? I know I asked Alyssa this earlier but I'm still curious. Better than a 30 minute chat with one author at a time? Would it have been as fun to ..."

I like it lots, the individual ones, then you can get more personal with questions and interactions. I like it on goodreads, I think it is a great idea (though refreshing blows), and um... Unless you want to have a one on one this is the way to go!

message 39: by Mary (new)

Mary wrote: "I like a little slower pace, but I loved the interaction between here and the facebook pages. I do like hour long chats in moderated chat rooms with groups of less than 10 authors"

*** Good to know - thank you!

message 40: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments Tonya, hug the hubby for me!

message 41: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Mary wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Mary, Mary, and Mary, walk into a bar.
Ow, Ow, Ow"

*** I knew there had to be a punch line here. Wait, that's me "

Did the bar punch you!? I thought we just walked into it! I didn't know it was getting hostel!

message 42: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Mary wrote: "Tonya, hug the hubby for me!"

xo. I just checked on him and he just booked a trip to ST. CROIX!! GEEZ....I thought I took his IPad out of the room....I guess I'm going on a trip in April.

message 43: by Mary (new)

Mary | 52 comments "Two peanuts were walking down the street, and one was a salted"

Now there's a punch line!

message 44: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Mary (the first Mary - lol), do you ever put people you know into your stories? I know people have asked me if they could be in my stories, I wonder what your take on this is.

message 45: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Tracey Devlyn (traceydevlyn) | 97 comments Mod
Mary wrote: "Alyssa wrote: As long as it does not involve running, I am kind of VERY out of shape"

***I'm with ya! Running makes you sweat. My idea of roughing it is a black and white TV. No sweat (well, exce..."

Sweat? *Shudder*

message 46: by Mary (new)

Debra wrote: "Okay ladies, settle down. I'm going to butt in and ask Mary B. how she came up with the characters in your Invisible series. (And I've had a nice glass of red wine this evening, just so you know I..."

*** Hi Debra - or Debra Mary if you want to join the club I actually came up with the characters while smashed in an elevator between two Mary Kay Cosmetic ladies. I literally was wedged between their shoulder epaulettes [they were at a Conference and all had big shoulder pads with puffy epaulettes] and all I could think was no one would ever take these ladies for law enforcement.

message 47: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Tonya wrote: "Mary wrote: "Tonya, hug the hubby for me!"

xo. I just checked on him and he just booked a trip to ST. CROIX!! GEEZ....I thought I took his IPad out of the room....I guess I'm going on a trip in Ap..."

PSH! If you don't want to go I could use a Vacay!

message 48: by Mary (new)

Tonya wrote: "Mary wrote: "Tonya, hug the hubby for me!"

xo. I just checked on him and he just booked a trip to ST. CROIX!! GEEZ....I thought I took his IPad out of the room....I guess I'm going on a trip in Ap..."

***Oh, what a sweetheart! Now change the reservations for a round the world cruise and when the pain meds wear off he'll just smile and say, yup, I remember doing that :-)

message 49: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Tracey Devlyn (traceydevlyn) | 97 comments Mod
Mary wrote: "I like a little slower pace, but I loved the interaction between here and the facebook pages. I do like hour long chats in moderated chat rooms with groups of less than 10 authors"

GREAT feedback, Mary! We hope to do more of these.

message 50: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments TRACY IS IN THE HOUSE! Another Mary!

Mary
Mary
Marylyssa
Marydeb
Maryonya
Marytrac

« previous 1 3 4

Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Invisible Prison (other topics)