First Love First Love discussion

Say Anything

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Carrie So did it drive anyone else crazy that the movie "Say Anything" was misused in the book? The movie described was "Some Kind of Wonderful" and NOT "Say Anything". If you are going to quote/describe something real in your books, then you should really get them right.

Ayla I was honestly expecting her to stop and see her mom, not them stop and see his family, but it turned out much better this way.

Ayla I hear Tracy Chapman's song "Fast car" and I always think of this book! lol

message 4: by Kevin (new)

Kevin I wonder why books like these where people are sick and falling in love are becoming so popular nowadays.

Ayla Kevin wrote: "I wonder why books like these where people are sick and falling in love are becoming so popular nowadays."

I think it's because it's real life, it's actually happening. People have a better time connecting to the book if it's more realistic. That's just my opinion.

Andrew Marquez Sasha wrote: "Way better than the Fault in Our Stars!"

is because you find The Fault in Our Stars a sad story??

Ayla Andrew wrote: "Sasha wrote: "Way better than the Fault in Our Stars!"

is because you find The Fault in Our Stars a sad story??"

I found First love to be really sad but I still loved it, never read fault in our stars though.

Andrew Marquez Ayla wrote: "Andrew wrote: "Sasha wrote: "Way better than the Fault in Our Stars!"

is because you find The Fault in Our Stars a sad story??"

I found First love to be really sad but I still loved it, never rea..."

I read The Fault in Our Stars and I thought it was a sad story with a good humor.My opinion I like The Fault in Our Stars is better storyline than The First Love.I recommended reading the book before the movie comes out.

message 9: by Lori (new) - rated it 1 star

Lori Carrie wrote: "So did it drive anyone else crazy that the movie "Say Anything" was misused in the book? The movie described was "Some Kind of Wonderful" and NOT "Say Anything". If you are going to quote/describe..."

I agree. I also think there was at least one incorrectly attributed quote as well.

Hannah Peters Definatly better than The Fault in our Stars!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lori wrote: "Carrie wrote: "So did it drive anyone else crazy that the movie "Say Anything" was misused in the book? The movie described was "Some Kind of Wonderful" and NOT "Say Anything". If you are going to..."

Yes! Some kind of wonderful was my favorite movie as a teen. I still love it so it annoys me that they did that. A mistake or was it on purpose I wonder?

Amanda Frank Sasha wrote: "Way better than the Fault in Our Stars!"
I agree!!!