Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Killjoy & LIv

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Here it is!

message 2: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yup, here's the idea!

X= girl
Y= guy

X is a quiet, shy girl that is a little weak. And that's why people always pick on her. She has just finished high school and is going to college, but when she's walking home from her apartment, she gets kidnapped by Y, a powerful vampire who needs a personal feeder. She tries to resist him, but ends up falling in love with him, and he falls in love with her, but to him, love is a weakness and he tries to hurt her so many times that she will hate him, like cheating on her, or making the demons of the past come back to the surface. He introduces her to his vampire friends and the vampire world. (We can put in some actions scenes too c:)

So basically, Y is an asshole and X is really shy and weak in body but strong in mind! c:

message 3: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol, *bows* thank you ^^ So you want to do it?

message 4: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay :D

So should we make characters now?

message 5: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She is around 20 years old, and he can be any age, since he is a vampire :D

message 6: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Same here lol!

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (last edited Feb 11, 2014 09:22AM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Name: Lucy Raine
Personality: Lucy is a very sweet and nice person, but she was bullied nevertheless. People didn't ilke her and she became very insecure over the years. She's very shy and loves books more then people to be honest.
History: Lucy was born in England, but moved to the US to escape her past, but she is still shy. She doesn't go out of her apartment much, only when sh is forced to do so. She's very smart and easily graduated from high school. In high school, she was bullied and she began to cut because of that. She has scars on her wrist to prove it. She became very insecure and almost never fights back. She doesn't dare to.
Appearance: https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/h...

message 8: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) OMG YOUNG LEO I LOVE HIM! <3

Seriously, I never met anyone who used a pic of Leo and now I think you're even more awesome c:

message 9: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) I love him too! I loved him in Titanic and all his other movies are awesome, especially Romeo and Juliet *swoon* lol! He deserves an oscar xD

So where do you want to start?

message 10: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lol, I'll look at it later! :D

Yeah sure! Could you start?

message 11: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) OMG THE LINK YOU SENT I'VE ALREADY WATCHED THAT OMFG THAT WAS HILARIOUS XD

message 12: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yes omg, that was so awesome xD

message 13: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((It's okay, and same here lolol))

Lucy tucked a lock of her dark hair behind her ear, her backpack hanging loosely around her shoulder. She needed to get home to her roommate, and it wasn't a long walk. She didn't mind walking, it helped clearing her mind, like her therapist told her. She hadn't cut in three months, and felt happy that she was living up to her promise. She just really wanted to allow herself to be happy. It didn't really help that she was this shy, and that people liked to pick on her.

message 14: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy was surprised that someone would come up to her to ask something. She usually was passed by because she was invisible. She didn't like that, but it was the truth. Slowly, she turned and eyed the stranger in front of her. He was definitely handsome, and tall and strong. Why would someone like him talk to someone like her? She couldn't help but think that. "Yes? Can I help you?" she asked softly, a bit of confusion leaking into her voice.

message 15: by Ladybooksalott (last edited Feb 11, 2014 10:42AM) (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy looked at the guy in front of her, biting her lip slightly. His smile made him ten times more handsome, she had to admit. "B-Beautiful?" she stammered out. Her eyes widened slightly. Was he some creep? was the first thought that came into her mind. But the second one was: Does he really think I'm beautiful? She hated the thought immediately, because he was probably a creep that wanted to have his way with her in an alley. "Alone? Just.. stay away from me, I need to get home," she just replied, shaking her head and turning to move away from her. He scared her. He had some weird aura around him.

message 16: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy bit her lip hard and gasped as he grasped her arm and lifted her up. "Let me go! Creep!" she screamed, trying to wriggle herself out of his grip; but he was too strong. She couldn't get out. Fright filled her veins, and she gasped as he put a bit of fabric over her mouth. She struggled for a couple more minutes but then the substance got into her system and she blacked out and fell limp into his arms. She didn't want this. She wanted to wake up and run away!

message 17: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy, after an hour, woke up slowly, her mind fuzzy and her body feeling drained. She groaned softly as she tried to move her hands and arms, but slowly realized she was immobilized. She gasped softly, seeing the chains around her wrists and her ankle. "What the hell?" she croaked, trying to pull at the chains, but they were immobile. She let out a slow breath, trying not to panic. She wanted to get out of here, because she was terrified and she could not remember much.

message 18: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy breathed in sharply as she saw him, and it all came back. How he had lured her in with his sweet voice, and then had sedated her. "Stay away from me," she rasped, her voice not being able to produce many sounds due to the hazy state she was in. "My blood?" she gaped at him, eyes wide. "What kind of sick person are you? Let me go, you have to let me go," she breathed out, pressing her back against the headboard, wanting to get away from him.

message 19: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "No, no," she breathed out, trying to pull on the chains, her eyes wide. She was terrified. "Get away from me," she said, voice hoarse. She really didn't want him to drink from him, and only the thought was already making her shake in fear. She shook her head wildly as he moved closer to her. "No! Stay away," she breathed out, tears biting at her eyes. "You.. you can't do this. You can't just do this," she trembled, feeling the fear spread through her mind.

message 20: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy shook her head wildly, again and again, trying to make him realize that he needed to let her go, that she had a life, that she had friends, that she wanted to live. But the truth was, she didn't have friends. She didn't have a life. She didn't have anybody that cared for her. Her parents were both dead, and she didn't know her other family. "No, please, please don't," she croaked out, trying to push at him with her hands, but she couldn't. He was too strong, even if she reached him. As he sank his teeth into her neck, she cried out and kicked at him at first, but then the endorphins of his venom filled her veins, and her cry became softer. She moaned softly as he bit from her, and arched her back slightly against him, feeling the pure happiness floating in her veins.

message 21: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Lol, it was kinda inspired of that))

Lucy grasped his hair between her fingers and bit her lip hard, feeling her body shiver uncontrollably. His bite caused a wild feeling to start in her body, and she couldn't control the soft moans coming from her lips. But when he started to drink more and more, her eyes closed and she was feeling very tired. She was in a weird sort of daze.

message 22: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((I have read them all and they are my favorite series c:))

Lucy slumped back on the bed, feeling her eyelids flutter. She felt really tired. "Hmm," she breathed out softly, her mind not cooperating. She was unable to think anything properly. "What's your name?" she managed to get from her lips. She was still in that daze, and for her; it was impossible to resist him. She could barely keep her eyes open, and really wanted to sleep.

message 23: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Lol, that's okay xD))

Lucy resisted the urge to throw herself all over him. She was glad that he undid the chains around her wrists and ankle, and that she was at least able to move them slightly. She curled into his arms, resting her head against his shoulder. "Kyle..." she trailed off softly. She let out a soft yawn. "I'm... tired," she let out a soft giggle. This was so unlike her, but the endorphins made her head fuzzy, and made her act weird too.

message 24: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy nuzzled her head against his chest and let out a soft, sleepy and happy sigh. "My name is Lucy," she yawned out softly, closing her eyes as he rubbed her arms, igniting a spark within her. She was really tired but didn't want to go to sleep. "Kyle," she muttered softly. "Can I close my eyes and sleep?" she asked sleepily, opening her eyes for a slight moment to gaze at him, though her gaze was glassy.

message 25: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy rested her head against his chest and felt her eyes droop as she heard his words. "Alright," she mumbled softly. "Kyle," she added in a mutter, and finally let herself drift away. She slowly fell asleep, curled up into his chest.

((skip? c:))

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Wait, vampires sleep? haha))

message 27: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Oh okay, yeah, I just thought vampires didn't sleep haha XD))

Lucy woke up slowly, stretching her stiff limbs. She realized she was still in Kyle's lap and stiffened a little. She would always be connected to him, through blood. She knew she wouldn't be able to escape, but she had to try. She wasn't going to become some addict. As quietly as she could, she got out of his arms and made it to the door. When she noticed he was awake, she began to run. She didn't know if vampires slept or not. Her legs were barely able to carry her.

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Wait, wasn't it a bed? haha lol sorry!))

Lucy felt herself getting attached again and let out a shaky breath. "Please don't do this. Please let me go," she bit her lip hard. "But I don't want to get addicted," she pleaded with him. She didn't want to become dependent of his blood. She didn't want that at all. What would be the effects if he stopped drinking from her? Would she die? She caught the apple but shook her head and pushed it away from her.

message 29: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Lol it's okay I just wasn't sure anymore XD))

Lucy's eyes widened. "No! Just stop doing this," she pleaded, tears biting at her eyes. "I don't want to be your slave!" she yelled at him, pushing the glass of water away as well, making it spill on the ground. As he smiled and left the room, her sight became blurry and she started to cry, her body wrecking with sobs. She just wanted to get out of here and go home.

message 30: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) (((Lol!))

Lucy had tried to get off the bed, but had only managed to get many cuts on her wrists and on her ankle. She had eventually given up, and her cheeks were stained with dried tears. She looked up as he came back in, and felt fear settle itself within her heart as he came closer and said that. "Please don't," she croaked, trying to push him away with her weak fingers. As he sank his fangs into her neck and drank from her, a soft cry left her lips and she was soon clinging onto him again.

message 31: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy moaned softly as he drank from her, but that turned into a groan when he pulled away. "Hmm, yes," she muttered with a lazy smile, looking into his eyes. She felt herself getting happy again, and she looked back into his eyes. "Where were you, Kyle?" she trailed off softly, leaning into his body. She just wanted to cuddle up and rest against him, all the time. "You were gone for so long."

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy sighed in relief as she got out of the chains. They were painful and heavy and annoying. She moved closer to him and cuddled closer into his arms, wrapping her arms aroundhis strong waist, her head aganst his chest. "Hmm, friends?" She muttered softly. "I don't have many friends," she trailed off softly.

message 33: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Anything?" She muttered softly, looking up and into his eyes, her whole being still having problrms with not getting tired. She wasn't used to losing blood this much. "What do you mean?" She asked unsurely, looking a him as he rubbed her sides. Sh sighed happily and moved closer to him.

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy looked at him, cocking her head to the side a little. "Why would you wabt to kiss me?" She asked unsurely. "I have never been kissed," she muttered sofy, leaning against him, looking up at him. "Boys usually dn't like me," she gnawd on the inside of her cheek, not sure why he was asking her those weird questions.

message 35: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy nodded, entranced just by his voice an touch. She knew that she shouldn' do this, but he was truly irresistable. "Hmm, could you kiss me than?" She mumbled softly, looking up and gazing into his eyes as he rubbed her back.

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy looked at him, smiling slightly. Her mind was hazy and she couldn't exactly comprehend what was going on, but she badly wanted him to kiss her. She pressed closer to him as his lips landed on hers and gasped softly at the desperation in his lips. She kissed him back hard, tangling her hands in his hair.

message 37: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy kissed him back deeply, even though she had never kissed anyone in her life, it was like an instinct that drove her. She grasped his hair in between her fingers as he moved on top of her, and gasped softly as he kissed her with more force. "Kyle," she groaned out softly. She had never done anything like this, and she forgot that he was her captor, that he was a vampire, and that she should hate him.

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy moaned softly as he drank from her and immediately felt dazed again. "I do, I love it," she breathed out in a daze, her eyes turning glassy again as she looked at him. She wanted him to kiss her again. She loved his lips against hers. He felt so nice.

message 39: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy groaned softly against his lips, moving so she was on top of him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed closer to him, her legs on each side of his. She moaned softly against his lips as he kissed her harder and deeper, and felt herself getting hot. "Kyle," she breathed out softly. She had forgotten about everything. Kyle was the only person that mattered.

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy let her eyes close as she felt his lips against her neck. God... she had never felt like this, but it felt so amazing. "I.. don't stop," she breathed out softly, holding him close to her. She rolled onto her back so he was on top again, and trailed her fingers through his hair, feeling her body relax.

message 41: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy gasped as he sank his fangs into her neck again, and felt herself really drift away this time. He was draining too much of her blood, and she was about to fall asleep. "Kyle," she moaned out in pleasure but also because she was tired. She pressed herself closer to his body, biting her lip hard.

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Could you edit that post? We aren't supposed to take off clothes and stuff like that XD))

message 43: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((It's okay lol. Do you want them to go further?))

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Yes that's okay!))

message 45: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Yup, could you start please?)

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Alright c:))

Lucy's body was aching, but she didn't care. All she cared about, was Kyle's body against hers. It felt amazing. "Hmm," she muttered softly, feeling her eyes turn heavy. She didn't know that these were the aftereffects of getting bitten, and that she would regret this. She couldn't think of anything like that. "Don't leave," she sighed out softly as he left, her in chains again. She pulled the sheets around her body and closed her eyes.

message 47: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy was still asleep. Her body was drained of both blood and energy, and she needed to regain strength. When he came back, she was still dreaming. She was still oblivious to the fact that they had slept together, because she was still under influence of the endorphins. It wasn't as bad as before though, and when she would wake, they would've slept off. "Hmm," she muttered in her sleep.

message 48: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy slowly woke up and clasped the blankets to her, her eyes fluttering open. "Food?" she muttered sleepily, looking at him in confusion for a moment. She couldn't believe what they had done yesterday, and she felt herself getting red with embarrassment. "Oh god," she bit her lip hard, keeping her mumble in. She didn't want him to know how she felt.

message 49: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy bit her lip hard. "I don't," she said slowly, glaring at him. "You don't get to decide what I do," she hissed at him, trying to free herself from the chains. She saw his grin and wanted to slap it off his face. "You asshole! You can't drink from me again," she shook her head. Even though she knew she craved the bite, she didn't want it. She didn't want to lose her own emotions.

message 50: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Lucy's eyes widened at his last words, and she shook her head wildly. She did not want to die, but she had no idea why she would go through with this either. But she really wanted to live, even though her life seemed miserable. She slowly grasped the plate, as long as the chains allowed the movement, and than began to eat. She couldn't get the lump out of her throat, and eating was hard.

« previous 1