Bisky's Twitterling's Scribbles! discussion

The Book Folder > Liquid Perception - Short Story -Thriller

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (new)

Brian Basham (brianbasham) | 390 comments http://www.wattpad.com/story/12266209...

The Blurb:
Edwin is locked up in a mental facility. Medications he is hopelessly addicted to are starting to wear off. He gets an opportunity to escape, but will he take it? Will he sink down into the pit of addiction and despair? Will it matter once he finds out the truth of why he is there?

My thoughts:
I loved writing this story. I tried to keep the ending open to interpretation. You can look at it in several different ways. I also love the cover graphic I made for this one. It captures the feel and look I was going for exactly. This was based off a writing prompt for a competition. So far it's been good news from the judges.

message 2: by J. David (new)

J. David Clarke (clarketacular) | 418 comments Sounds interesting. Good luck in the contest!

message 3: by Brian (new)

Brian Basham (brianbasham) | 390 comments Thanks! I just read my competition's story. It's an interesting story, but riddled with all kinds of problems. It could really use another rewrite or two. I should be moving on to the next round.