1x1 > Emmaleigh & Strong Girls Exist

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Heyyyyyy

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ok so you mind that im the girl?

message 3: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Do you think doubles is possible? :3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

hm...i hadnt planned it in doubles so im not sure but im an open minded person. u have an idea for how to make it work ill take it :)

message 5: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Well, like, if she's in a camp, or maybe she's hiding out with her family? And the siblings could be incorporated? Maybe she has a sister? Sorry xD This role-play just really excited me.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hm...sure what about the second guy?

message 7: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Uhmm, well, I don't really know? Another Jew? Another Nazi? o_o I have no clue. If you want to just leave it as one character. that's fine

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i think that would work best if you dont mind too terribly. i hate putting pressure on my rp buddies to have more charries than me.

message 9: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Uhm, well, alright, that's fine :P plot?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

you sure? if youd preffer i might be able to have maybe another nazi character? idk...

plot, essentially a girl (my female charrie) and her family are brought a concentration camp. things are rough for the jews obviously. but one of the nazi guards (ur male charrie) takes a particular liking to her and once in a while makes her load easier (often at another expense). She's not to keen on him at first but one night when she's about to be beaten, or is in the process of being beaten, ur charrie saves her and she sees him in new light. continue from there

message 11: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments It's fine ^^

That works! I'd actually like to do that scene, if you don't mind.
Uhm.
Go ahead and make your character?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

them coming to the camp? (i was planning on doing all that btw. i just meant wed wing it after that.)

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 11, 2014 08:31AM) (new)

Name: Chaviva Hahn
Appearance:

message 14: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments (((Ooooh! Okay! Gotcha!))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((ya sry i took so long went out for dinner.))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

your charries?

message 17: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments I wasn't on the computer yesterday, and I started A LOT of roleplays, so I'm going around and starting them now

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, ok.

message 19: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Name: Klaus Kristof
Appearance:

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool ready to start?

message 21: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Sure! Would you like to start us off?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait r u going to have a sister forbher? You dont have to make a chart I just need to know to make a start.

message 24: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments No :D We're just doing the soldier and the girl remember> I mean, if you want to add her a sister, I don't mind, but we aren't doing doubles ^^

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok ya sry just checking

message 26: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Your fine ^^

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Chaviva Hahn and her little brother were dragged into a concetrstion camp. Her brother, Cristophe, was only two. He had been born in the war and now he was at a deadly camp, barely able to speak. Christophe asked, "Sissy, where mwommy and dwaddy?" Tears welled her eyes. Theyvhad died try to hide her and her brother. Chaviva whispered, "Gone, love." He asked, "When will they be back?" Chaviva whispered, "Never..."

message 28: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1641 comments Klaus stood still, his hands strictly at his side, his shoulders stiff as his hard stare collected forward. Monotonous routine set out all around him, Nazi guards keeping everyone in tact.
Of course, there were levels of guards. Klaus kept the camp running in some parts, answered and listened to.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Chaviva was shoved foreward into her and her brothers room. There was only one bed for the both of them. They had ten minutes to settle in before they were assigned to a job so she told her brother, "Do whatever the big men say. Even if I'm not there, listen. Ok?" Christophe nodded.