Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Drax and Jennalyn

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Yeppers.

message 2: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments 'Sup!

message 3: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) The sky!

message 4: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments So is the ceiling!

message 5: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Yep. So...

message 6: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments So, any particular scene or something you feel like doing? I know when I do this with other people, we usually just skip to a random point in the characters lives and go from there :P

message 7: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) If that's what you'd like to do, then sure.

message 8: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Aha, okay then.
But, I mean, anything you'd want to do? Just curio.

message 9: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Nope. I have no real preference besides Naylin.

message 10: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Huh, okay, here are some options, I suppose (some of them might be reaaaaally stupid just to warn you):

1. First date
2. Pregnancy (oh god. My favorite couple just went through this and I died.)
3. Some random thing that I can't think of right now since I'm doing homework and it's stupid
4. I don't know.

I am so good with coming up with plot ideas, apparently XD

message 11: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) 1. Hilarious
2. Cute
3. BEFORE dating?
4. I see...

message 12: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments 3. Suuuuuuuuuurrrrreeeee? Maybeeeee? Yeaaaaaaah.
I dunno! Whatchu want to do? Answer the question, bro!

message 13: by Drax (last edited Feb 11, 2014 03:20PM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Um... Um.... Day of the first date's arrangement?

message 14: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments :P
Uhhhhhh, okay. How about they're in the city in, like, the middle of the sequel group or something (I dunno. Just laying out a time period here) and they decide to go to a fancy restaurant of something and then a movie (because, y'know, that's original and shit). A horror movie >:) Because it would be fun to have them react to a slasher. I know Raylin would probably be very happy with that XD
But, y'know, that's just a suggestion :P

message 15: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Um kay.

message 16: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments You ish so difficult.
Whoa-Kay. I'm gonna jump in the shower (for reasons that are pretty obvious, so I don't know why I'm writing these parenthesis but whatevs).
Oh! By the way, you wanna post the profiles for them or just go with it?

message 17: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I have to go, so my posts are short.

message 18: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I'm back. Yeah, your idea sounds great.

message 19: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) And we both know who they are.

message 20: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments And I'm back-ish. But I have to actually do homework so I don't fail completely at school. Anyways, m'kay. Sounds good then :)
Meh, any details you'd want to work out or are we ready to go?

message 21: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I'm ready to go.

message 22: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Who first, though?

message 23: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drax wrote: "Who first, though?"

message 24: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Sorry! Getting there. Not going to be on much tonight (leaving right about now), soooo yeah.

Anyways, whoever feels comfortable going first, I guess >.<

message 25: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I probably won't, because I don't know what to say.

message 26: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Okay, anyways you think I could start this? Like, where at? At the restaurant or something?

message 27: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Not a restaurant. Somewhere more casual, so they aren't dating yet.

message 28: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Meh meh meh.
Where then? >.<

message 29: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) I dunno. A park? The forest?

message 30: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((I know!))

Nagrom was now in the dorm that was primarily his, as his roommate had moved, or something, though she didn't seem to want to move her stuff out of it. He could have used the extra room. He gazed lazily at the television from the couch, wondering if he ought to take a nap. He had a half eaten sandwich in one hand, and a remote control in the other. His dragon egg pajama pants gave hint to the fact that he'd only woken a few hours before, and had slept up into midday. He was a deep sleeper, since, well, he could hibernate, if he felt like it. It was cold enough for it.

message 31: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments ((*Cough* What should I post? *Whistles innocently* ))

message 32: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Idk. Gtg... Um... Have her... Show up, for some reason?))

message 33: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Compared to her compadre, Raylin was far from a sleeper. She liked to be up before dawn, getting done whatever was needed for the day to go smoothly. She'd always had problems with sleeping in past the early morning hours of the day, and had she been here earlier, she definitely would have gotten Nagrom up. Luckily for him, she'd appeared just a few hours after he had awoken, and she couldn't have been more happy to intrude on his living space.
Cracking open the door, she made sure it was unlocked first before she trudged her way in, giving herself a small smirk. Well, even if the door had been locked, she could have picked it. Not like she hadn't done that before.
She directed her smirk at the dragon on the couch and lifted a brow at his apparel. "Nice jammies," she commented, a small giggle rising in her chest. Just nice enough to tease about.
Not really caring about whether she was being extremely forward and random, Raylin just plopped down beside him, taking up whatever bit of it wasn't taken by him. Her eyes shifted to the television as she began to take in what was happening on the screen. Though no one would likely guess it, Raylin did have her reasons for being here. She just didn't feel like explaining them. At all.

message 34: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Good morning. I forgot to lock it again, didn't I?" Nagrom asked, looking over to her. He wouldn't comment on her giggling. A girl could giggle if she wanted, right? "And yes, I do like my pajamas. She did like to tease, didn't she?

((At school. Sorry for the length.))

message 35: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((So... Yeah.))

message 36: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments "Yeah, you did," Raylin retorted, "I don't mind though. Saves me the trouble of breaking a window to climb in." She smiled to herself at this, bringing her knees close to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. Her focus was on the television before her, and she couldn't help but smile every once in a while to the events that were taking place on screen. It didn't matter whether it was violent or cheery or funny; Raylin would smile anyways. Guess she just had a weird sense of humor. "I bet. You plan on stayin in them all day?"

message 37: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Unless you've got a better idea?" Nagrom asked, looking over to her. "You enjoying the review of the Sound of Music Live?" he asked jokingly, smirking. He didn't really know what was up with her. Sometimes she was nice, other times she threatened to mortally wound him. He wasn't sure what kind of friendship they had, if they had one. Though, he had managed to stop her from killing many supernaturals, or herself. That was good. He considered her a friend. Well, maybe she was a bit more important, but he shuddered at the thought of how she'd react.

message 38: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Raylin shrugged her shoulders, eyes flickering over to him for a moment. "We could always go out for the day. Turn you into a social butterfly instead of a hermit." She smiled to herself. Honestly, there was a reason why Raylin had her little bipolar tendencies. They might not have made sense to some other people, but to her, they were completely logical. And stupid, so she kept them to herself. Embarrassment would be the only thing to come from spilling those little secrets. "Yeah, it's great. I love laughing at stupid things like this."

message 39: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Interesting idea. A dragon become a butterfly. I don't like it. This is like my cave. I keep all my stuff here, then sleep on top of it," Nagrom joked, yawning. He was lazy, in truth, but since he'd been freed from Almon's side, he'd done nothing but lounge around when he wasn't at class. It was his favorite pastime. "Where do you even want to go?" he asked, pulling the collar of his t-shirt up to cover the beginning of the long scar that ran diagonally down his chest. That, and it was cold-ish. He didn't really care about her seeing the scar. She had before, when he met her. He was shirtless, wasn't he? He didn't remember.

message 40: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Indeed, he'd been shirtless. Raylin remembered that because it was h-a-w-t. "Well, that's gotta be uncomfortable. You need to get out more, obviously, and that just makes it all the more official." She let a small smirk grow on her lips when she heard the question he asked. "Oh, y'know. We can go do some basic girl things: a mani-pedi, nice sappy movie -- like, I dunno, the Notebook -- and then we can binge on ice cream and listen to Peter Gabriel songs all the way through." Her eyes moved to his, quite enjoying herself. "Sounds great, don't it?"

message 41: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "That all sounds fine. I do enjoy pampering, romantic films, and ice cream," Nagrom said with an oblivious smile. No matter how human he looked, he knew almost nothing about humans besides the basics, and all of those sounded absolutely marvelous to his uneducated ears. "I don't know anything about this Gabriel man, however. Is his voice nice? Like... what was it... Vocaloid? I like those. Miku Hatsune is a very good singer, even if she is a digital program thingy. I also speak very fluent Japanese, among many other languages. It was part of my training to come to this school," he prattled on, smiling. He really had no idea what she was speaking of, except that there was food involved. That was what excited him.

message 42: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments "Peter Gabriel is good if you're a single teenage girl desperate for attention like Jenny, who is shamelessly listening to 'In Your Eyes' at this very moment, which neither of us are, hopefully." She didn't know about him, but Raylin was certain that she was not desperate for attention. "You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?" Though she formed the words as a question, she was fairly certain the answer was yes. But, hell, she hadn't actually wanted to do any of those things. It was purely a joke. "Well, if you want, we could go see a movie or somethin'. I heard they had a new horror out, if you're up for it." She let out a chuckle. "I'm sure you'll probably chicken out though. You don't seem like the horror type."

message 43: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "That also sounds nice," Nagrom said, very knowledgeable regarding the fact that movie theaters had ice cream and other sugary substances. And popcorn. He didn't find human ideas of horror all that frightening, most of the time, anyway. But nevertheless, he was going to be agreeable. "Think I'm an easy person to scare? You're wrong," he said, smirking. She had another thing coming if she thought he'd be afraid of some stupid, make believe movie. He just wanted the snacks and soda.

message 44: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drax wrote: ""That also sounds nice," Nagrom said, very knowledgeable regarding the fact that movie theaters had ice cream and other sugary substances. And popcorn. He didn't find human ideas of horror all that..."

message 45: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments "Oh, bullshit," Raylin teased, shaking her head. "I bet you'll scream like a little girl." She stood up from the couch, putting her hands in the pockets of the sweatshirt she wore as she did so. "Or pee yourself. I'm sure that'll happen." There was a smirk on her lips as she started backing up towards the door, not all too concerned about whether she might run into something or not. She'd been there a few times by now; running into something was the least of her worries.

message 46: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Well, I'll go take a shower then," Nagrom said, yawning and standing up. He walked towards his bedroom to get fresh clothing, taking his shirt off as he went. If she wanted to leave, that was her cue. "Where are we meeting for this movie, anyway?" he called, collecting one of his semi-formal outfits, since he didn't have much less than that. He was a prince, after all. He didn't have clothing that was informal.

message 47: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments "Have fun with that," Raylin replied, though she didn't actually leave. Instead, she just kind of followed for a bit, leaning against the bedroom door as he gathered his clothes. Her shoulders shrugged at his question. "Depends on whether you want to go anywhere else before it. But anyways, I think I'll go get something else on. I feel sort of undressed right now." She was kind of right on that one. A sweatshirt and a pair of old jeans didn't exactly radiate 'I'm going on a date with a prince'. Not that, y'know, Raylin really cared or anything like that... right? "And I don't think you're one of those people to shower in their bathing suit, so it would probably be a good idea for me to hit the road anyways."

message 48: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Unless you want to see me naked, yes," Nagrom said, shrugging. He was already shirtless, and, he'd probably take off the rest before he got in the shower. "We can meet here. Just come back when you're ready to go, I guess," he added. He got his last article of clothing and put it on his bed while he started pulling down his nightpants, slowly, as a warning.

message 49: by jenny (new)

jenny (sungkew) | 387 comments Despite herself, Raylin couldn't help but grin as he took his sweet time pulling down his pants. "Alright, alright. I'm leaving." She rolled her eyes, though not without a small, breathy laugh. She didn't know why that seemed to humor her so much. Pivoting on her heels, she started towards the door. "See you in a while then." And with that last piece and a small little wave that she added in for no real reason other than to be obnoxious, she was out the door, closing it lightly behind her.

message 50: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Now... what?))

« previous 1