♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

Archives (Challenges) > The Teen Challenge

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Join even if you aren't a teen!

This challenge isn't only for teens, but in this challenge, you'll be reading books about all things related to teens!

Time Limit : 3 months from the date you start.

Genre : All genres

HOW TO DO THIS CHALLENGE??

There are two ways of doing the challenge. You either read the list of clues which are mentioned immediately after this OR you do a spell-it-out challenge of any two words mentioned below in the list.

WHAT WILL YOU READ?? (Clue Challenge)

Read books related to teens! Their likes, interests, behaviors, habits etc! Here are a few guidelines...

- Friends: We all know what an important role 'friends' play in every teenager's life. Read some light, humorous book with laughter and fun.

- Shopping: Another attraction for teens who are girls! Read a book which features the fashion world and shopping. Eg : The Devil Wears Prada

- Party!: Read a book which features the main characters' love of partying, or read a book which features a a lot of picnics and get-to-gethers.

- Read a love story/chick-lit book/contemporary book.

- Teen life: Read a book which highlights teen life or read a book which is written from the perspective of a teenager. Eg : The Perks of Being a Wallflower

- movies: You could read a book which has been made into a movie or read a book related to movies or read a book which has a specific movie mentioned in it many times.

(U can add as many such clues related to teenagers as you want and make your challenge more interesting!)

OR

WHAT WILL YOU READ?? Spell-it-out Challenge

In this, you spell out ,b>any two words out of the following, i.e., read a book beginning with each letter of those two words.

Here is the list of words:

-flowers
-malls
-friends
-laptop
-love
-movies
-money
-social networking
-internet
-dating

Things teens would be lost without!

Post all updates, queries and suggestions here!

message 2: by Arbaaz (new)

Arbaaz Khan (arbaazkhan1999) | 588 comments i will try if ican but cannot garantee that i will read it. but i'll try with all my heart

message 3: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Arbaaz wrote: "i will try if ican but cannot garantee that i will read it. but i'll try with all my heart"

That's great! You should always give it a try!:)

message 4: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Sanya wrote: "I have completed the challenge. What do I do now?"

How come you have completed the challenge? I just posted it yesterday...

message 5: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
No....you gotta start now...:)

message 6: by A, Crazy. (last edited May 24, 2014 01:50AM) (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
CLUE CHALLENGE:

- Teen life: Read a book which highlights teen life or read a book which is written from the perspective of a teenager. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

- Party!: Read a book which features the main characters' love of partying, or read a book which features a a lot of picnics and get-to-gethers. The Selection by Kiera Cass (It features all the 35 participants get-to-gether in many parties, dinners, etc.)

- Friends: We all know what an important role 'friends' play in every teenager's life. Read some light, humorous book with laughter and fun. The List by Siobhan Vivian

- Read a love story/chick-lit book/contemporary book. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

message 7: by Srividya (new)

Srividya Vijapure (theinkedmermaid) Just one question (sorry if it is a stupid one) -Do all the books read for the spell it out challenge have to be on teens or it can be anything as long as the title starts with the letters mentioned?

message 8: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Srividya wrote: "Just one question (sorry if it is a stupid one) -Do all the books read for the spell it out challenge have to be on teens or it can be anything as long as the title starts with the letters mentioned?"

It can be anything:)