Arden Vale discussion

Events > Valentines Day Ball

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ayaaa (new)

Ayaaa (ayaaah1899) | 1147 comments Mod
((Guess ,,, zeke , Matthew , April , Astraeous and Rhapsody will be meeting here huh ?))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Either Rhapsody or Ariadne. Or both lol))

message 3: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments ((Astra's going to give April to whomever shall save her while he'll suck her blood. Turning her to a dead corpse that'll follow him to the other world.))

message 4: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments ((What?! Why did I not see this coming? And I thought you were good vampire not a bad one. V.V Anyway, why can't she save herself? ))

message 5: by Angel (new)

Angel Delta (EiraJazelMaio) | 99 comments (( Haha.. Good for me, I'll be going with Ariadne.. It'll be a girl's night for us..! ))

message 6: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments (( Don't worry, it'll be my first appearance as the bad guy, My sweet lady. Also, It'll be a better show if someone who truly loved you dearly will manage to save you... ))

message 7: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments ((Haha, can Lucinda join you, Angel? After all, she clearly won't have a date or anything. Oh, so Zeke will save April. . . I really actually want April to save herself, instead of the corny romance that goes like this; "'Oh, you save me. How can I ever possibly reward you,'" bats the eyelashes and then they kiss." Ugh, no offense, but no, just no. ))

message 8: by Astraeous (new)

Astraeous Javier (Adelmar) | 213 comments (( Yeah, I get the point.. But I really wanted you to be my Queen if ever it got wrong, My Lady.. That's how much you mean to me... :)))

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan | 84 comments ((Can I join?))

message 10: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments ((Awe, sweet! Thanks! Although, now I'm confused, if April true love does rescue her, you won't even have a shot for April to be your queen! Oh, hello Megan! Join in on what? The thread? Oh yes, of course! Go right ahead, though nobody is there, yet, I believe.))

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan | 84 comments Mizu walked slowly into the ballroom. She glanced around and sighed. Why am I here. She thought. "I probably look stupid without a partner." She mumbled. She took a seat at then end of the Servator's table.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Rhapsody walked in and went straight over to the Servitors table, sitting stiffly after giving the others a polite nod of hello.

message 13: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments Val entered the room, turning all inhabitants head, because she had Zeke slung over her Should and a tiger following behind her. Val dropped him in front of the Servitor table, "Would anyone like to date my brother for this one night? He has a better inside, than outside. Yeah, I know he's ugly, but he not that ugly, you know? Anyway, you date him tonight, and tomorrow you don't need to speak to each other at all!" Val announced loud enough for everyone to hear.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Rhapsody couldn't suppress a small laugh at Val's speech, which in turn made half the room stare at her.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Val leave him alone. He's a big boy, he can take care of himself." Rhapsody shouted to her from the Servitors table.

message 16: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments "You know what my friend, Ra, the tiger, don't like? Staring. In addition, he eats stuff of what he doesn't like, and he didn't have dinner." Suddenly the inhabitants of the room stopped staring, but whispered and muttered things, throwing glances at the tiger in fear.

"Anyway, hey, Rhapsody," Val approached her fellow Servitor, they have known one another for three years after all. "I'm sorry you had to see my brother, I know how much people try to avoid him. "

message 17: by Angelo (new)

Angelo Gideon | 313 comments ((I'll move Nico to Servator. Would that be okay? ))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged. "It's all good. People usually avoid me, yet here you are. Hey fuzzball." Rhapsody waved at her tiger.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Rhapsody shrugged. "Seriously? Why not?" Standing, she looked at Val's tiger. "Eat me if I stumble, alright? I'd prefer that than embarrassment." She walked over to Zeke.

message 20: by Angelo (new)

Angelo Gideon | 313 comments ((Thanks ))

message 21: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments "Oh, yeah. Well Ra is avoided too, but here you are calling him fuzzball. " Ra purred in laughter of being called fuzzball, he craned his neck, and licked Rhapsody's face. "Oh, and thank you for taking that monster off my hands," she yelled in joy, referring to Zeke as a monster.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Sure. What do you suggest?"

message 23: by Angelo (new)

Angelo Gideon | 313 comments Nico, wearing an elegant black suit, in contrast to Zeke's, headed straight for the Servators table. He approached them quietly.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((No problem lol))

message 25: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments Val sat down at servators table, not noticing Nico. Ra curled up around her chair. Val leaned down and scratched between the ears with a rare joyful smile.

message 26: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments "Later, big baby," She called back to him.

message 27: by Angelo (new)

Angelo Gideon | 313 comments He greeted the rest with a polite nod and took his seat. "Hey, Ra," he said to the tiger. "Hello, Val."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Rhapsody laughed. "What is it with people and how I taste?" She took his bare hand in her gloved one as she walked with him. Her dress was a flowing black one which billowed out behind her as she walked.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She let out a laugh. "Well, I'm not sure how I taste. But why pizza and soul?"

((Is he a vampire?))

message 30: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments She turned to Nico and showing her rare smile,"Oh, hi Nico. You showed, I thought you were going to skip or something? Hmm, well I'm glade you showed, " She said sweetly. After she realized how that sounded, she sounded nice! Nice, ugh, she is disgrace to her own self! Val quickly added,"That way you can cover for me when I ditch."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((soul not soul lol))

message 32: by Angelo (new)

Angelo Gideon | 313 comments "I can see why," he started."If only we're not obliged to attend, I won't be here. Too many people." He looked at her and added,"You look like you'd be the conversationalist type."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Rhapsody laughed. "As I said to her about you, I'll reverse it. She's a big girl, Zeke. Plus she has Ra to protect her. Nico isn't a bad guy you know." She gave him a smile and said smartly. "What kind of soul?"

message 34: by Angelo (new)

Angelo Gideon | 313 comments Raychylle wrote: "((Dude, I said souP not souL .. XDDD ))

"Chicken and Macaroni," he grinned. Then he added,"Sure, but he creeps me out. One time I at the boy's public bath and I though I was alone, so I relaxed a..."

((LOL!))

message 35: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments She nodded her head, agreeing with every word until the "conversationalist type." "I am not the conversationalist type, and you know that," Val snapped at him enraged, arms crossed. But then she realized she must look like that type of people. With her pretty dress, and her announcements. Maybe she is that type . . . ?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like chicken and macaroni, but together? I can't see how that's nice. As for Nico, we all have our little quirks, don't we? Mine is I have to wear gloves all the time, and don't let people touch my skin. And I'm sure you have some of your own too." Rhapsody didn't want to seem nosy so she didn't ask what they were, even if she did want to know.

message 37: by Angelo (new)

Angelo Gideon | 313 comments Nico raised his eyebrows, a small smile on his lips,"You look like one, you know."

((No practice of being Nico... Sorry if I suck.. ))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm. Another go, so I can avoid the other Servitors. They are just so ... stiff. Besides, I also want to prove that I'm your 'swooning' exception." She gave him a small smile. "I haven't fainted yet, have I?"

message 39: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments ((You don't suck! Oh, remember that song you recommended to me? I keep on listening to it, repeatedly. Now I have to force myself not to listen to it. -_- ))

Val gasped, then nodded in agreement," I look like one, does not mean I am one." Val said proudly.

Ra growled showing that he wants to talk. She tapped inside his head. He asked inside her head, "May I please eat someone? There are so many people?" Val shook her head and pointed to the kitchen door. Ra went away into the door, disappointedly.

message 40: by Angelo (new)

Angelo Gideon | 313 comments Nico smiled politely,"I guess so..."
He looked at Ra, who was walking away to the door and murmured,"You know, I could summon Argus so Ra will have someone to play with..."

((Hehe.. Yeah, it's one of my favorite songs.))

((Ray, I'll borrow Argus.. ))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed. "My power. I can control it, but it can be dangerous. It's a mix of telekinesis and calling powers. If someone was to touch my skin, I could, if I wanted to, kill them instantly. Not that I would ever do that. And I would have to try extremely hard to do it. I would have to really want to do it." Rhapsody looked away. "I get if you want to stop dancing if you feel uncomfortable."

message 42: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments "Really, you'll do that? Thank you, he always wants someone to eat with him. So if you summon Argus, right now, it would make his day!" Val spoke, she even almost hugged Nico. Almost hug someone? Did she eat something rotten today, because that's how horrible she is acting.

((It's a really good song, I understand why it is one of your favorites.))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him. "It's OK. Ask away. I don't mind, really. You have a right to be worried. Please ask."

message 44: by Angelo (new)

Angelo Gideon | 313 comments M.I.A wrote: ""Really, you'll do that? Thank you, he always wants someone to eat with him. So if you summon Argus, right now, it would make his day!" Val spoke, she even almost hugged Nico. Almost hug someone? D..."

(( :D ))

Nico was a bit surprised by her. Then, he smiled softly,"I can't summon him here. Not with all these people. Besides, I might destroy the room." He got up and said,"Let's go outside."

message 45: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments Val turned to see her brother occupied, and there wasn't a lot of the Servators in the ballroom. But what's possibly going to happen under 30 mins, and if anything happens it's not something Rhapsody couldn't handle alone. She hesitantly stood," Okay." She walked up beside him,"Let's go, shall we?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed as she realized what he was going to ask. "I said I would have to want to kill them. I could have ... it ... if I wanted to. I just ... haven't." Rhapsody looked at her feet under the pretense of avoiding standing on his ones.

message 47: by Angelo (new)

Angelo Gideon | 313 comments M.I.A wrote: "Val turned to see her brother occupied, and there wasn't a lot of the Servators in the ballroom. But what's possibly going to happen under 30 mins, and if anything happens it's not something Rhapso..."

He smiled at her,"Let's go then." A second later, they were striding to the door. Wait, cat and dog? Well, Ra's a tiger and Argus, a hellhound but... Nevermind.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed. "I hope that's a compliment. Even if I am serious most of the time, I do have a girlier, care free side too."

message 49: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments If Val knew that Argus was a hellhound she would've said no, immediately, but she didn't know. Val whistled for Ra, Ra came out holding a big limb of meat in it's mighty jaws. Ra raced toward her, and pasted her, out of the doorway. Val followed her tiger.

((Where to?))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed. "Don't worry. They're just going to get Ra's friend. Man, if looks could kill."

« previous 1