Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Bubbles & Angel

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments :)

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Hey

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments So what do you wanna do?

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments Um I have a few ideas but first what do you like? As in themes
Sorry I have to go so I'll have to post them tomorrow wasn't expecting someone to reply that fast.

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments Kk I tell you my ideas tomorrow I have school.

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments 1. Girl A is completely in love with her long term boyfriend Guy A, they have been together since they we're fourteen. They planed their life together. But then one night Girl A went back to Boy A's house after school like usual, but then they got there they got into an argument. So Girl A decided to leave, but before she can make it out the door Guy A's older brother Guy B stops her and they go out to have fun but they end up really connecting and then Guy A apologizes the next day and she feels terrible but she doesn't know what to do.

A girl have been torture all her life. Given up by her family when she was 2 years old, she's lived in a cage, fed nearly rotting food and have been abused in every possible way starting at age 5. Hitting. Cutting. Raping. Chained up. Everything possibly imaginable. She is now 17 years old, living as an animal in her cage still, never speaking and always terrified. A guy is a police officer, looking into the case of this lost girl for 6 years now, only recently getting a lead. They go into the house, though the one that was doing the torturing got away. The guy found the girl downstairs in her cage, taking her and getting her to the hospital. It was clear after a few hours of examination that this teenager barely even knew how to live like an actual human being, more minimalistic then human. She didn't like being touched, didn't like sharp things, didn't sit like a human, more like a dog, and didn't really know what clothes were either. After finding out that her parents are now deceased, The cop decides to take her in and try to 'fix' her, though he quickly realizes how much he is like the man that took her in the first place. He feels like a wants to touch the teenager, kiss her and hold her close against himself. Now, he's a relatively young officer, but that doesn't make it right to him. What will he do?

Then there could just be one against a mental patient and doctor.

I can come up with more later

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments hello?

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 6176 comments hello?