Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Rumor Has It (Limelight, #1)
This topic is about Rumor Has It
Read 4 Review #127 - Rumor Has It (Limelight #1) (Closed)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marni (last edited Mar 05, 2014 04:30AM) (new)

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments The group would like to welcome author Elisabeth Grace for a Read 4 Review of her book Rumor Has It Rumor Has It (Limelight #1).

All publicity is good publicity, right? Unless you’re recent college grad Ellie Wagner and an embarrassing video of you and your boyfriend goes viral. Every man in your life abandons you, but who knew a one-minute clip of your latest doomed relationship would brand you a slut, prevent you from getting your perfect job, and force you to keep doing the one thing you swore you’d never do again…live with your mother.

But staying with mom and her latest boy-toy (is this husband number four or five?) until your life turns around might not be all bad. Especially when you fall – literally – at the feet of a sexy, green-eyed stranger who offers you freedom and a life of luxury on a gold-rimmed platter.

There’s only one little problem – the man of your dreams is none other than Mason Nash, the latest hip-hop star busting up the music charts. Fame and fortune are his calling cards and he’s vying to steal the show on a new reality TV series that will catapult him into mainstream stardom. Hello spotlight.

The man behind the famous persona is perfect for Ellie in every way, but can she overcome the ugly pitfalls that come with Mason's celebrity status? Or will she be forced to choose between the man she loves and the independent life she longs for? After all, fame and fortune aren’t always what they seem and not all publicity is good publicity…

***Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.***

The author will be providing 10 copies in epub and mobi formats. To request, please post your email address. It is your responsibility to check for the book and download it. It is also your responsibility to contact me immediately if you do not receive the book or have a problem. In exchange for the free book, the author requests an honest review of their book not just on Goodreads, but also on Amazon USA, UK, and any of your blogs or reviewing sites. Once you are finished with your review and have posted it on Goodreads, you are REQUIRED to post your Goodreads link to it on this thread.

Even though this book is being gifted to you please do not share it with anyone. It is unethical, disrespectful and illegal to share books provided to you for reviews.

Further Info from the group, not the author: If you do not complete the e-book within the time given, and you do not post your link on this thread or I do not hear from you stating that you intend to finish and review the book, you will not be allowed to participate in future Read 4 Review events. This is to prevent people from getting complimentary books over and over without fulfilling their obligation.

Do not message me nor the author requesting the book. All info is to be posted here. This for the ease of the author and the mods and fairness to all. If you do not wish to share your email publicly, please do not request.

If there are any other authors looking to do this with our group, please message me. You MUST be willing to provide copies, free of charge, to the reviewers.

REVIEWERS: PLEASE read the topic titled "Reviewers." All the rules are listed under there. We will not allow any excuses of "I didn't know" because the rules are listed and if you have any questions you can always message me. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Links to find the book for posting reviews:

Amazon US: http://amzn.com/B00H28ZM8I

Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00H28ZM8I

B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/29400...

Deadline for review is 11:59pm EST on 03/04/14 (March 4th).

Reviewers:

1. Annie: aroot706@gmail.com mobi COMPLETED
2. Kori: hankskori@gmail.com mobi COMPLETED
3. Elena: ladyofthewind35@hotmail.com mobi COMPLETED
4. Patricia: peprice84@hotmail.com epub COMPLETED
5. Charlotte: cbugler93@hotmail.com epub COMPLETED
6. Vanessa: Vanessa_theresa@yahoo.co.uk mobi COMPLETED
7. Pam: Maxstar_jrfan@ yahoo.com mobi COMPLETED
8. Sarez: s.thomson@y7mail.com epub COMPLETED
9. Ali: asilasdlonyer@gmail.com. mobi COMPLETED
10. Esset: fadc210@gmail.com epub DID NOT COMPLETE

Annie | 12 comments I would love to review! aroot706@gmail.com
Mobi please :)

Kori | 72 comments I'd like to review this. hankskori@gmail.com mobi.

Thanks

Elena Carrasco (Lena0416) | 28 comments i'd would love to review this Book please ladyofthewind35@hotmail.com! any format would do thanks!

Patricia (peblack84) | 34 comments I would love to review! peprice84@hotmail.com - epub please

Vanessa | 15 comments Yes please! Vanessa_theresa@yahoo.co.uk mobi please

message 7: by Pam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pam Mobi please. Maxstar_jrfan@ yahoo.com

Sarez Tomoan | 38 comments Yes please s.thomson@y7mail.com - epub please

Alisa Mullen (alisamullen) Please- asilasdlonyer@gmail.com kindle version

Charlotte Bugler | 41 comments Me please :) charlie---xox@hotmail.co.uk or cbugler93@hotmail.com

Esset | 14 comments I'd love to read this. Epub please to fadc210@gmail.com

Charlotte Bugler | 41 comments ePub version :)

message 13: by Marni (new)

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Charlotte wrote: "ePub version :)"

Sorry Charlotte. Esset got the last copy.

Daphne | 8 comments Hello - I would love to review this book.
daphnerosario@gmail.com
preferably .mobi extension.

Thank you very much!
Daphne

message 15: by Amy (new)

Amy Lou (lou23) I'd love to review also. Mobi would be great. Send to azgreen@hotmail.co.UK

I may need four weeks not three but I will let you know. I do reviews professionally so I'm good at keeping deadlines.

Ice

message 16: by Marni (new)

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments As stated above and as seen in the main post, all copies have been requested.

Charlotte Bugler | 41 comments There's a fifth place missing between Patricia and Vanessa or is there only 9 spaces available because I'd appreciate being the fifth person :) this book sounds really good and I'd love to review if you'll still let me

message 18: by Kirsten (new) - added it

Kirsten | 27 comments Damn! I wanted to read this one...

Elena Carrasco (Lena0416) | 28 comments Do you know when are the books going to be send? Just to keep and eye for it thanks

message 20: by Marni (new)

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Charlotte wrote: "There's a fifth place missing between Patricia and Vanessa or is there only 9 spaces available because I'd appreciate being the fifth person :) this book sounds really good and I'd love to review i..."

It's yours! You were next in line. Good eye!

message 21: by Marni (new)

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Elena wrote: "Do you know when are the books going to be send? Just to keep and eye for it thanks"

Unsure Elena. I messaged her earlier about the spots being full and I'm sure she will send out when she gets the chance to sit down and do so.

Charlotte Bugler | 41 comments Yay! Thank you!!! Looking forward to reading this :)

message 23: by Amy (new)

Amy Lou (lou23) Marni wrote: "Charlotte wrote: "There's a fifth place missing between Patricia and Vanessa or is there only 9 spaces available because I'd appreciate being the fifth person :) this book sounds really good and I'..."

When I posted number ten was empty. Oh well. :)

message 24: by Marni (new)

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments A.Z. wrote: "Marni wrote: "Charlotte wrote: "There's a fifth place missing between Patricia and Vanessa or is there only 9 spaces available because I'd appreciate being the fifth person :) this book sounds real..."

It was an edit that didn't save. The soot had previously gone to Esset.

message 25: by Amy (new)

Amy Lou (lou23) Marni wrote: "A.Z. wrote: "Marni wrote: "Charlotte wrote: "There's a fifth place missing between Patricia and Vanessa or is there only 9 spaces available because I'd appreciate being the fifth person :) this boo..."

That's fine, just wanted u to know I read the post before commenting. :) x

Elisabeth Grace (elisabethgrace) | 4 comments Thanks for your interest everyone! Review copies have all been sent out so please check your e-mail. :)

Best,
El

Elena Carrasco (Lena0416) | 28 comments Thanks! received and begin to read!!

message 28: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica Gomez (jessicagomez) | 69 comments If another comes open, I would love to review!

Elena Carrasco (Lena0416) | 28 comments I loved this book it was great!! Review will be up early morning! Thanks for this lovely book!

message 30: by Marni (new)

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Elena wrote: "I loved this book it was great!! Review will be up early morning! Thanks for this lovely book!"

Awesome Elena. We look forward to your review. :)

Alisa Mullen (alisamullen) I can't post on Amazon because I didn't buy or receive a gift through their site. When did that happen?

Here is my goodreads review. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 32: by Marni (new)

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Ali wrote: "I can't post on Amazon because I didn't buy or receive a gift through their site. When did that happen?

Here is my goodreads review. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Hmmm...I'll have to check that out because I'm posting a review for something else tonight.

Alisa Mullen (alisamullen) Yes please let me know.

message 34: by Marni (new)

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Ali wrote: "Yes please let me know."

Ali, I didn't have a problem posting to Amazon. Were you signed in? If it doesn't work, it doesn't.

Alisa Mullen (alisamullen) Yes I was signed in. I tried a couple of times. I will try again today. Thanks for the feedback!

Sarez Tomoan | 38 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
My review - will also post on amazon

message 37: by Pam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pam My review. Its also posted on Amazon. Thank you so much for the opportunity to read this. I loved it.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 39: by Kori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kori | 72 comments Here is my review. Amazing book!!!

Elisabeth Grace (elisabethgrace) | 4 comments Thanks for posting your reviews everyone - much appreciated! :)

Patricia (peblack84) | 34 comments *also posted to Amazon

message 44: by Marni (new)

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Deadline is in 3 days.

message 46: by Marni (new)

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments Deadline is in 25 hours!

Charlotte Bugler | 41 comments Here's my review, really enjoyed this book! Can't wait for the next one!

message 48: by Marni (new)

Marni (wonderwmn999) | 3578 comments 1 hour left until the deadline and 1 reviewer left to post.

Elisabeth Grace (elisabethgrace) | 4 comments A huge thanks to everyone who took the time to read/review Rumor Has It! Whether you loved or hated it I appreciate you taking the time from your busy lives to give my book a chance! :)

Best,
El

Elena Carrasco (Lena0416) | 28 comments Elisabeth wrote: "A huge thanks to everyone who took the time to read/review Rumor Has It! Whether you loved or hated it I appreciate you taking the time from your busy lives to give my book a chance! :)

Best,
El"

i loved it thank you! cant wait for book # 2!

Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rumor Has It (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Elisabeth Grace (other topics)