Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Priestess Emmaleigh and Sarah {Is this a dagger I see before me?}

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited May 16, 2014 06:26PM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Heyy.

message 2: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Oh yeah! I read this earlier! I was going to say yes, but I was at school :3

message 3: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Okay! Great. I just re-posted it so we don't forget. :) Shall we just have basic characters? As in the templates?

message 4: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments That's fine! I'm on my phone (( about to head off for the night)) so I won't be able to do much tonight! But I will be able to update them tomorrow (:

message 5: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Feb 11, 2014 03:46AM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Okay! I'll just set up a basic template then? And I'm also guessing that means I can be the little sister.

message 6: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Feb 11, 2014 02:52AM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Let's just say:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:
Family:

Other:

message 7: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Feb 11, 2014 03:57AM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments
"ˁᴼᴹᴱᵀᴵᴹᴱˁ ᴵᵀ ᴶᵁˁᵀ ᴬᴸᴸ ᶠᴼᴳˁ ᴼᵛᴱᴿ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴵ ᴰᴼᴺ'ᵀ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᵂᴴᴬᵀ ᵀᴼ ᴰᴼˑ"

||❊||ηαмє ∂єтαιℓѕ||❊||
[Full Name]
{First Name} Lena
{Middle Name} Jasmine
{Last Name} Ashen

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂⁌◎⁍▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

||❊||вαѕιc ∂єтαιℓѕ||❊||
ᴮᴵᴿᵀᴴ
{Date of Birth} November 22nd
{Time of Birth} 4:03 AM
{Place of Birth} London

[Age] 14 1/2

||❊||мιєη||❊||
ᴾᴴʸˁᴵᶜᴬᴸ ᴬᴾᴾᴱᴬᴿᴬᴺᶜᴱ

❊ |Face Claim/ Portrayed by| Emma Watson

(view spoiler)

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ || ❊ || ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

≫≫[description] ℓєηα нαѕ α ραℓє, cяєαму cσмρℓєχιση, ωιтн ηєαя-ƒℓαωℓєѕѕ ѕкιη. ѕнє нαѕ α ƒαιηt tιηgє σƒ яσυgє тσ нєя cнєєкѕ, вυt ησt єησυgн tσ мαкє нєя 'tнє ƒαιяєѕt σƒ tнєм αℓℓ,' αѕ ѕσмє мαу ρυt ιt. мαяу'ѕ єуєѕ cнαηgє cσℓσυя ∂єρєη∂ιηg ση нєя мσσ∂. tнєу αяє ησямαℓℓу α ∂єєρ, яιcн αzυяє cσℓσυя, ωιтн ιяιѕєѕ яιηgє∂ ωιтн ηανу. нєя ємσtισηѕ αяє ησt ∂郃ιcυℓt tσ яєα∂… ιƒ уσυ cαη ѕєє нєя єуєѕ. нєя нαιя ιѕ ѕιℓку αη∂ яєαcнєѕ ραѕt нєя ѕнσυℓ∂єяѕ ιη ѕмσσtн ωανєѕ. ιt ѕнιηєѕ, ∂єρєη∂ιηg ση тнє ℓιgнt, вєtωєєη gσℓ∂єη, αυвυяη, αη∂ вяσωηιѕн ѕнα∂єѕ. ѕнє нαѕ α ѕℓιм αη∂ ƒяαgιℓє вυιℓ∂… вυt ∂ση't tнιηк ιt мєαηѕ ѕнє'ѕ ѕмαℓℓ αη∂ ƒяαgιℓє ιηѕι∂є...

Hair Colour«| Depending on the light, it varies between golden, auburn, and brownish
Hair Style«| Wavy, silky
Hair Length«| Just past shoulders
Eyes«| Deep blue, and often they look quite sad and troubled.
Weight«| 47 Kg
Height«| 163 cm
Distinguished Markings (if any)«| Scars on her hands and back and neck
General Dressing Style«| Winterish clothes, and always a hoodie, jeans, long pants...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ || ❊ || ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❊ |Medical Factors|

|▫Blood Type▫| AB-
|▫Inherited Disease(s) {if any}▫| Haemophilia
(view spoiler)
|▫Immune System Strength▫| Strong (90 %)

||❊||ρєяѕσηαℓιту||❊||
[Overall Personality] On a whole, Lena is a pretty shy girl. She's always been close to her brother, and especially close to her father, who is currently at war. She worries a lot for him and always rushes to their rickety old mail-box to see if there's any mail from their father. Lena isn't the most social person, and tends to avoid talking in public if she can.

{Likes}
- Cats
- Snow
- Her brother
- Father
- Mother

{Dislikes}
- School (because she has no friends)
- Mathematics
- War
- Her father being a soldier
- Worrying so much

||❊||вαcкgяσυη∂||❊||
[Historic overview] Lena was born in London on a frosty winter's day in November. She grew up in a shabby household, and has known nothing else but the house, its small neighbourhood and the countryside that encircles it. The Ashen family was never off well. There was always some glitch in the economy. So Lena and her brother went to school every day, thinking their lives were normal, and that they were just as wealthy as the other children. When their father left for war five months ago, however, they received no more money from their father's work, and so Lena's oleo brother pulled out of school and started to work to support the family. Their mother worries constantly for her husband, and all three pray for his safe return. Lena finds hope in the letters he sends, and keeps them all, locked up in a chest underneath her bed.

[Family]
- Older brother
- Mother
- Father (who is currently out to war)
[Occupation/Job] Student

message 8: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((I shall get him up as soon as possible! Do you want me to make the mother?))

message 9: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments ((Okay, great! And, sure, if you wouldn't mind. They don't have to be super long, though. :) ))

message 10: by Em (Hannah) (last edited Feb 12, 2014 10:15AM) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Name: Klaus Ashen
Date of Birth: March 15th

Appearance:

Personality: Klaus is extremely protective. Whether it's over his sister, or his mother, or his little family as a whole he remembers the words his father left him with: "You're the man of the house now." And those words stayed with him. Klaus isn't shy, but he doesn't speak much. He takes care of Lena and works with his mother, disgusted by her state, but ultimately sympathetic with her despite her abusive tendencies. Klaus is also asexual.

Dislikes: affection to anyone other than his sister, his mother on most occasions, his father for leaving, and himself

Family:
-Mother
-Lena (sister)
-Father
-his pet cat
(())

Name: Rosaline Ashen
Appearance:

message 11: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((Is this modern or Renaissance) M

message 12: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments I love love love them! :) uh hmmm... I really don't mind. Which would you prefer?

message 13: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Renaissaannncceee :3

message 14: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Yay! That's what I was hoping for.
Shall I start?

message 15: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Go ahead(:

message 16: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Lena had returned from grammar school, the last bits of Latin all gone from her mind from the excitement of returning home, to her family's small cottage in London. Quickly, she checked the mail that had been thrown onto the doorstep. Was there any news from Papa? She hoped so… And she also hoped her brother would be home by now. It was already five in the afternoon, and she knew in around three hours the sun would set.

Lena sieved through the post, searching.. searching… there. With a triumphant smile she left the rest o the papers and hurriedly knocked on the door of the Ashen household. "Klaus?" She called. "Mother?"

message 17: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Klaus muttered under his breath, heaving yet another heavy piece of wood onto the large pile and than wiping sweat off of his brow.
"I will come back tomorrow." He nodded toward Geoff who continued to chop the wood in monotonous rhythms.
"Yes." He replied simply, Klaus nodded and twisting around to grab his satchel and move back down the dusty road and toward his home where he worried Lena had already gotten home.
He worked, in the afternoon, waking before sunrise and working on his studies. Of course, scroll was his favorite part, and he felt prideful within his own handwriting, but he also felt guilty, seeing as most of the villagers his age couldn't afford any kind of schooling. He and Lena had special mentors his mother insisted upon, seething about how her children wouldn't be ignorant heavens.

message 18: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments Lena sighed and knocked on the door. "Mother?" She asked. Clearly Klaus wasn't home yet- she knew that if he was he'd most likely answer straightaway. Lena tapped her foot impatiently. It was cold outside, and she had no coat on, who she wasn't in the best and mot patient mood.
The only thing that had managed to lift her spirits slightly was the letter from their father.

message 19: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments ѕαяαн {24601} wrote: "Lena sighed and knocked on the door. "Mother?" She asked. Clearly Klaus wasn't home yet- she knew that if he was he'd most likely answer straightaway. Lena tapped her foot impatiently. It was cold ..."

message 20: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((Sorry, I haven't been on much o.o had schoolwork and work))

message 21: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Klaus jogged toward his home, watching as Lena slapped her fist against the door another time with no response, "Lena!" He called for her, rolling his eyes, " You don't want to wake Mother, she'--" And the door swung open, her dark brown hair in knots, her feet swollen and her eyes red from sleep, "Mother! You shouldn't be up, you've still got a fever." Klaus ushered her away from the door.

((She doesn't become "abusive" until after hearing of the father's death right?))

message 22: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments ((It's okay! And… I don't know. Up to you.))

Lena hugged the letter to her chest, and watched Klaus usher their mother from the door, back to her room. With a sigh and a small shiver, Lena stepped inside and quietly closed the door behind herself. It smelled like home, but something was missing, and it had obtained a dreary aura, now that she had seen her mother.
With fumbling and excited fingers, Lena ripped open the letter from their father. There was a small piece of parchment enclosed and then a crisp white sheet. She frowned but unfolded the smaller paper first.

message 23: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 1854 comments ѕαяαн {24601} wrote: "((It's okay! And… I don't know. Up to you.))

Lena hugged the letter to her chest, and watched Klaus usher their mother from the door, back to her room. With a sigh and a small shiver, Lena stepped..."