Travel Literature Makes My Heart Beat Faster.. discussion

How well do you know Paris?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Coburn | 2 comments Take the quiz and see. The author of "We'll Always Have Paris" asks 10 questions that test your knowledge of the City of Lights. Enjoy!

https://www.goodreads.com/quizzes/338... We'll Always Have Paris A Mother/Daughter Adventure by Jennifer Coburn

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm...I'm not too confident on my success. But I'll be there in a few weeks, which should serve as a refresher course. So maybe I should wait until I return! :-)

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Coburn | 2 comments On my second day in Paris, a wise man said to me, "In order to know Paris, you must simply relax, have a glass of wine, and enjoy life." Screw my quiz, you'll know Paris in your way. :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer wrote: "On my second day in Paris, a wise man said to me, "In order to know Paris, you must simply relax, have a glass of wine, and enjoy life." Screw my quiz, you'll know Paris in your way. :)"

That is awesome! What a hell of a quote. I'll bear that in mind. I mean...I was going to relax a lot anyway...and I quite like wine...and enjoying life is part of why I travel but...now I have an excuse! :-D