Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Els and Mysti 2

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments And Els' awesome, amazing, realistic idea. (Just without the awesome gifs)

It was in high school were student A fell in love with student B and they would be "together forever" such as going to the same collage and such. Luckily they were together for about until Senior year of high school were everything went down hill. Student A fell for a wrong guy who absued her and made her do drugs, alochol, cutting and other crap. Though student B never knew till the last second where he raped her and she told him but she didn't care cause she still fell for student C. (Forgot to mention there was another student which is C) Anyways student A is with student C till she is around twenty. Accidentally she runs into student B in her collage seeing as there in the same class and she falls back into his arms or so he thinks. Truly she needs his help cause she's been in and out of hospitals and such. But will it work to be that "happy together forever" couple? Or will she still be with the absuive boyfriend? Only time can tell.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Lol thanks c; <3

message 3: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Welcome! :D <3

So. Do you have a preference as to who you want to be?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Hm all I wanted to be was the girl and maybe her friend but we can switch back and forth with that?

message 5: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Okay...so you wanted A and which one?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments A and C please?

message 7: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Ahh. Okay. That sounds fine with me!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments Okie doki ^-^

message 9: by Mysti (new)

Mysti  | 959 comments Okay. Could you make yours first? I'm still a little confused on the plot, but I mostly got it.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 5474 comments I'll try.