The World of 1x1's discussion

1x1 > Pain daughter of misery and Wren ;)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) No sweat.

message 2: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments So what are you favoirt rp topics?

mine are. Supernatural,Mxm,romance,fantasy,horror.

message 3: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) I dabble in just about everything. So whatever you want is fine. If you have any ideas then shoot.

message 4: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Supernatural combined with romance and MxM if thats okay.

message 5: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Sure! Any plot ideas?

message 6: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Hmmmm..

Okay so demons and supernaturals are falling in loves with mortals. which is agianst the law so some live mortal lives in order to stay hidden and to protect there mates. and its a game of survival, love, and trust

message 7: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Okay! Then can I be the mortal?

message 8: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Yeah of course. How old should they be teens,adults, early adult hood ?

message 9: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Early twenties I'd say.

message 10: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Maybe mid twenties

message 11: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Okay :) Im gonna start working on my character.

message 12: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Okay cool!

message 13: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Name: Jackeyll blaze
Nickname: Jack
species: Incubus demon
Appeance:
demon form: but has huge demon bat wing and a demon tail pionted kinda like the devils.

message 14: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Made my character

message 15: by Wʀɛռ (last edited Feb 12, 2014 07:30PM) (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Name: Darren Thatch
Species: Human
Appearance:

Around 5'10" tall with an athletic build. Short choppy hair and soft brown eyes. Sometimes looks a little rough around the edges with a tired look and a bit of stuble on his chin.

message 16: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Cool character :). Want me to post first for rp?

message 17: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Sure!

message 18: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Jack walked along the wooded path of the cits park. He found this place a good home, Had every thing he needed to survive lots of souls of the wicked to eat and people dying for his affection.

message 19: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Darren was walking home through the park from his second part time job and even though it was late, he held a coffee in one hand as a sign that he wasn't sure he'd make it without falling asleep. He glanced around every once in a while to distract homself from the tired shuffle he was doing. It was hard to see anything off the path of the sidewalk, so Darren just knockes back his coffee and kept shuffling.

message 20: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Jack sees a man and he looked tired. A good scare might help him wake up. Jack took his place he jumped out scaring the guy. "I am the killer of hill valley" He said in a scary tone.

message 21: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Darren had quite a delayed reaction to Jack jumping out at him. The poor boy blinked, and then jumped back. His coffee sailed through the air as Darren tripped and fell back onto his ass.

message 22: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Quickly Jack used his speed to save the coffee. He helps him up. "I see you are a jumpy one" Jack said. It barely took hom any strength to help the man up. "At least you are awake and can walk propley now"

message 23: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Yeah, thanks for that." Darren's words were strained as if he hadn't quite recovered from the scace. He still graciously accepted the help and the return of his coffee.

message 24: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "Poor chap, I think i scared him to much" Jack said. bushing the dust of his shoulders. "im jack by the way"

message 25: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Darren." He replied. "And next time, try not to give me a heart attack will ya?"

message 26: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "Nice to make your acquaintance" jack said. "Ill try not to"

message 27: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Try?" Darren shook his head and sipped his coffee. It wasn't as good now that it was getting cold, but at least it was something.

message 28: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "You said next time so there might be a next time so when that happens i will not try to scare ya to the piont of a heart attack" he said smiling his usual demon smile

message 29: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Yeah thanks." Darren rolled his eyes. Normally he would have walked away by now, but there was something about this stranger... Darren couldn't quite put his finger on it. Jack was different as far as he could tell, but there was something else...

message 30: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "You okay, You havent said anything for tge last six minutes" Jack said concerned slightly.

message 31: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "What? No way has it been..." Darren glanced at the time on his phone. "Oh shit! I'm late!" Darren took off down the sidewalk, he'd promised to call his sister before it got too late. She lived out of the country so he had to use his home phone in order to not rack up his cell phone bill. "Have fun with your scaring people thing!" He called over his shoulder.

message 32: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "Okay" Jack said. Jack decided to stay out longer midnight was the time of feeding for jack. Jack let his true form appear. he Slinks into the city and began to feast on souls of the wicked.

message 33: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments ((Time skip to when they meet agian?))

message 34: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) ((Oh yeah, sure, sorry!))

Darren was on his way to work the next day through the park. He had stayed up much too late talking to his sister on the phone. He wished he had been as lucky as her, traveling to other countries. If he had kept up with his foreign languages he probably would have been able to, but he hadn't. Darren was on his third cup of heavily caffeinated coffee and was hoping it was enough to stay awake for work. If only he didn't need the money to go to college.

message 35: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Jack was up in a tree reading a book in his demon form it was much to early for humans to be up....so he thought. He had a red human soul(soul of a sinful being) being held with his devil like tail,for just in case he got hungry. Jack yawns and continus to read his book

message 36: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Darren glanced around, it was just getting to be light outside and there was only the occasional jogger awake at this time. For a second, he saw Jack in the corner of his eye. "What the hell?" He thought he was daydreaming and proceeded to rub his eyes.

message 37: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Jack was smiling while he reads his book. He had not noticed Darren yet. He grabbs the soul he had being held by his demon tail and then grabbs it with his hands. He eats the soul like a Apple.

message 38: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "That's it. I'm staying home from work today. I am officially hallucinating from lack of sleep!" Darren threw his hands in the air in frustration.

message 39: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Finally jack noticed Darren. "Crap" Jack said he loses his balance and falls from his tree. Jack falls on his back with a loud thud. He let out a yelp of pain "I think i just sprained my wings" He yelped in pain.

message 40: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Wings?!?!" Darren didn't know what to think. Was he hallucinating or just plain insane? Darren didn't know anymore.

message 41: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Jack gets up and leans on a tree. You cpuld clearly see he was a demon and had wings. "ow ow ow" Jack said as he moves his wing to get the bones realined

message 42: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Are you... Okay?" Darren asked, unable to understand what he was actually seeing.

message 43: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "Fine, but please if you are going to scream cover your mouth because i very sentive hearing" He said wincing slightly. He folds his wings against his back. "How come you can see me in this form and other mortals can't?"

message 44: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "What?" Darren asked. His voice seemed to be an octave higher, mostly because he couldn't believe what was happening. Darren rubbed his eyes again and came to the conclusion he was not hallucinating, so he became full of disbelief and confusion very quickly.

message 45: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "Calm down and breath, This is new to you but well im a demon and you are one of few that can see demons" Jack said so darren could clearly understand. "I am sorry to say this but now i cant leave you un attended because you might become a demon rangers next meal"

message 46: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "What?" Darren asked again. Demons? Demon rangers? What the hell? Darren was pretty sure they had a special place reserved for people as crazy as he must be. Other than asking 'what?' Darren had no words to describe how he felt towards what he was seeing and hearing.

message 47: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "Okay lets start from the beginning. Have you heard of supernatural and lengends?" Jack asked.

message 48: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Darren just shook his head. "Which ones?" He asked. He couldn't believe what he had gotten himself into.

message 49: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "All of them, Vampires, demons, Witches etc. etc. " Jack said. "God you a slow one, most mortals would have already got this"

message 50: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Most 'mortals' don't have someone with actual wings sitting in front of them!" Darren snapped back. What was he supposed to do? Not freak out that just about every fairy tale monster was actually real?

« previous 1