What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

POSSIBLY SOLVED > Children's Book: angel painting the sky

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Davidson | 3 comments The book I'm looking for is a children's book that I read as a kid in the early 90s. I don't remember much except the premise was about how angels would paint the sky. There was a child who would go to the park and look at the sky. I think it may have been Central Park even. One of the angels noticed the child and would paint a more elaborate sky each day for the child. That's about all I can remember (besides spoiler below). I've been looking for the book for months and haven't had any luck. Thank you for any help you can give pointing me in the right direction.

Spoiler alert: I remember it ending with the angel writing a message to the child in the clouds.

message 2: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2359 comments Hope this one gets answered, it sounds really good!

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Davidson | 3 comments been a couple months...bumping to see if anyone can still help

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
No idea Jacob, but it does sound interesting and cute. When it's ID'ed I'll be getting a copy of my children's books collection.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
How about C.L.O.U.D.S by Pat Cummings? C.L.O.U.D.S by Pat Cummings

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Davidson | 3 comments Kris wrote: "How about C.L.O.U.D.S by Pat Cummings? C.L.O.U.D.S by Pat Cummings"

That looks like it!! Will be finding somewhere to buy it asap. Thank you!

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Hope that's the one! Good luck. :)

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Jacob?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

C.L.O.U.D.S. (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Pat Cummings (other topics)