Redeeming Love Redeeming Love discussion

Top picks

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristen I loved this book. It's definitely one of my favorites. And I love GR because I get to hear about a bunch of books I never would have otherwise found. So, I wondered what everyone's top 5 or 10 books were, relatively similar to this one.

I think mine are:
Redeeming Love
The Lowland of Scotland Series by Liz Curtis Higgs (and her "Ruth" series too)
Daughters of Boston and Winds of Change series' by Julie Lessman
The Preacher's Bride by Jody Hedlund
My Heart Remembers by Kim Vogel Sawyer

Rory Francine Rivers is great. I think this is one of the best inspirational romances I have ever read. Honestly it has helped me as an author to understand the power of inspirational stories, and it has spur me to be better at the craft in hopes of touching someone's heart. Rory Church

Rory Kristen wrote: "I loved this book. It's definitely one of my favorites. And I love GR because I get to hear about a bunch of books I never would have otherwise found. So, I wondered what everyone's top 5 or 10 boo..."

Kristen - thanks for a great posting :-) Rory Church

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

If you loved Redeeming Love you should check out Francine Rivers' Mark of the Lion Trilogy.
Mark of the Lion Trilogy

Rory Bookworm - :-) Wow! looks heavy. Hmmm - Thanks Rory

Tamar Mark of the Lion was AMAZING! My favorite trilogy!

Cindy Thanks for the suggestions.....I'm with you.....I have yet to find a book that compares to this......and I too strive to even get close to writing something comparable.....should I even try? Probably the only novel where I couldn't put it down......

Linda I also loved Redeeming Love and it's definitely on my top 5 list along with
Chronicles of the Kings series by Lynn Austin
Mark of the Lion series by Franicine Rivers
Tahn by L.A. Kelly
The Secrets of Heathersleigh by Michael Phillips

Stacy Kristen wrote: "I loved this book. It's definitely one of my favorites. And I love GR because I get to hear about a bunch of books I never would have otherwise found. So, I wondered what everyone's top 5 or 10 boo..."

Preachers bride was VERY! moving, since in school we are talking about the puritan ways and how they lived...