Neko Pairing > Lunic Charm & Quantum

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 96 comments Mod
Roleplay

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) What a lovely pairing you and i

yep :)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Lol... could I be the neko in this one?

message 5: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (last edited Feb 10, 2014 07:08PM) (new)

sure :)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Thank you!

lol

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: Akira Viro
Appearance: description

message 9: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (last edited Feb 10, 2014 07:26PM) (new)

Name: Neem Minx
Appearance: (without the ears)http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&so...

message 11: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

Neem was walking down the almost when he saw a teen his age being picked by a couple of bullies he noticed from school. He edged closer for a better look.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Akira a nestled in the corner between a wall and a dumpster as he was bulled about his ears and tail. It was something he couldn't control. He was born this way and they made fun of that.

message 13: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

Neem realized it was Akira the bullies were making fun of. Now angry, Neem slipped unnoticed between the bullies to stand infront Akira.
"Leave Akira alone!"said Neem defenseively.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Neem?" Akira mutters softly as his ear twitched at his voice. He quickly takes back his hat from one of the bullies to hide his ears again before getting up.

message 15: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

The bullies said something mean to Neem then scatter in different directions. Neem shook his head before turning to face Akira. "You okay Akira?" he asked.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Yeah, I'm fine." Akira nods his head as he looks up at him.

message 17: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

"I saw your cat ears," said Neem honestly.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Oh" he says putting a hand to his hat.

message 19: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

"I like em Akira," said Neem smiling.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) He blushes lightly and felt his tail uncoil from his waist. He stiffens as he saw his tail swish behind him.

message 21: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

"May i see them Akira?"asked Neem.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Akira grabs the edge of his hat and hesitates slightly on pulling it off his head.

message 23: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

"It's okay if you don't want to,"said Neem.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) He soon pulls the hat off, giving full view to his ears.

message 25: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

Neem gasped then slowly and hesitantly he touched one of em lightly with his fingertips.

message 26: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

Neem gasped then slowly and hesitantly he touched one of em lightly with his fingertips.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) His ear twitch at the light touch and blushes.

message 28: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

Neem rubbed the ear affectionly.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Akira leans into his touch slightly as he starts to purr softly.

message 30: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

"Love your ears Akira," quietly said Neem.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "You do?" He says as ears perks slightly.

message 32: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

Neem look at Akira and nodded his head.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) He smiles shyly at him as his tail swishes slowly in happiness.

message 34: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

Neem rubbed Akira's ear a little more before withdrawing his hand.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) His purring slows to a stop as he pulled away. He slips on his hat to conceal his ears as his tail wraps around his waist.

message 36: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

"Umm I was on my way to grab some ice cream would you like to join me?"asked Neem running a hand through his pink hair.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Sure." Akira says as he peers up into his eyes.

message 38: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

Neem smiled then put his hood on over his head just as it started to rain.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Akira felt the hair on the back of his neck raise as water hit his skin. He hissed under his breath in hatred.

message 40: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

Neem noticed Akira hiss and pulled out a small umbrella and opened it to hold it over Akira. "Here take my umbrella Akira," he said.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) He takes the umbrella and smiles. "Thanks."

message 42: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

"Anytime you ready?" asked Neem.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Let's go." He says as he starts to walk.

message 44: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

Neem hurried up so he could walk alongside Akira.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Where to." He looks up at Neem curiously.

message 46: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

"Take a right and there should be a Blue Moon Soda Shop," he said taking a right turn to see a brightly lit building with people inside having some ice cream.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Oh." He smiles and walks to the shop a bit faster.

message 48: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

Neem followed after Akira and opened the door for him.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Akira closes the umbrella before he walks through the door.

message 50: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Valentine Master (new)

Neem entered after Akira then lowered his hood.

« previous 1