1x1 Roleplay discussion

1x1's > Lunic & Silver

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

๖ۣۜƧilverlight So...
Which gene do you more comfortable with?

message 2: by ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 06:39PM) (new)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Girl and fantasy

๖ۣۜƧilverlight 1. This idea is probely over-used, but we could center our plot in the time of the apocalype, where either A.) Our characters are two of a remaning handfull of humans in a world over-ruled by zombies. or B.) After a giant metor has struck the Earth, the majority of the human and animal population has been wiped out. Those remaining have formed into gangs on either side of ___ city and are constently at war. With this plot, we can have our characters be opasite members of the clans, of the same gang, or outsiders. This can easily be formed into a Forbidden romance or just a survivail roleplay.

2. A roleplay in which takes place in olden' times where pirates roamed the sea! To start it off, then perhaps we can begin on a whaling ship. On this ship, there is a certaint crewmate that dosen't quite belong. A girl secretly disguised as a boy salior has signed up as part of the crew, perhaps because her family is in desperate need of the money. Anyways, the captain's right hand man catches on to the girl, and though no one will believe him he is determined to prove it. And so, when the smaller boats are released at the spotting of a whale he confronts her, and after an arguement/struggle, he pushes her off the boat. The girl, still dressed as a man, is saved by a young pirate boy and wakes up to find she is on a pirate ship that is on it's way to an island of treasure. During the journey, she is meant to be trained by her savior who has no idea of her true gender. Along the way they can possibly run into another ship and such to keep the action alive.

3. There are two siblings whom belong to a wealthy family. With their mother deceased, and their father constantly traveling, they are left in the care of their harsh nanny. One night, the younger of the two is outside and spots a shooting star. Unexpectingly the shooting star lands close by, and he/she descides to go and find it. The older, more responible sibling, soon realizes his absents and not being able to find him/her, goes out in search of her/him. Mean while, the younger comes across where the comet fell, only it isn't what he/she expected. Rather then a large rock, she/he discovers what looks like a furball. But the younger soon discovers this is actaully some sort of alien. He/she attempts to hide this from it's sibling. But later on the older finds out anyways. Shortly after discovering the creature, goverment officails start poking around and asking questions. The kids find themselves forced to flee when one agent spots the critter and their nanny is taken into custody. The children are on their own, running from the goverment, and still trying to solve the mystery of this new creature. To make it a little more inturesting, perhaps there is a book or dairy from one of their grandparents that talks about this creature.

4. This one takes place not on Earth, but of a different world completely, where the elves rule. There is a lot of oppurtunities for getting creative with powers and making up animals. This world is very different, rather then have technology they have found uses of magic instead, but magical means are limited, and they are still a bit old-fashioned. Anyways, a member of the royal elf family is kidnapped by a group of bandits whom mean to hold the prince/princess for randsom. However, after several days of traveling the prisoner is able to escape from the bandits, quickly realizing that (s)he is helplessly lost in the forestry, unsure which direction to go to find the next village, which is miles away. During the royal's time wondering aimlessly through the woods, he or she stumbles across the other main character, the thief. The thief soon agrees to aid the royal in finding his/her way back to her/his kingdom for a price. But all along the journey to the next village, they are being closely followed by the bandits. When they reach the village they are welcomed and celbrated - though the townsfolk are unaware of who either of them are. They are celbrated, that is, until a murder is commited and the sacred jewels become missing in the town. Someone finalluy reconizes the thief and assumed that he/she and the royal are responible - but they have been FRAMED - and they are sentences to death and held prisoner. It's enough to get that rp rolling.

5. {Double character rp} The underground portion of Asher High has always been forbidden for the students, and even the teachers, from entering. For years, there has been rumors that the orignal school had been built under ground for reasons unknown, but after a cave-in caused the death of everyone but one girl and her boyfriend whom had been on the other side of the building. It was said that the boyfriend commited sucide soon after, and the girl was later on shipped to an insane asylum. Asher High was said to be built ontop of this school, and the entrance sealed with stone. WHERE WE COME IN: A group of teenage attending Asher High - whom referr to themselves as the popular kids - have always used a portion of the school's basement for their hide out. However they have never been able to access the rest of the basement, for it had always been under lock and key. With the exeption of one Friday afternoon, during the lunch break when the group gathered in their usaul spot. Oddly enough, the door had been left ajar. The leader the group convinces the others to join him in exploring, and they soon stumble across a short tunnel with door at the end. They figure that the door must lead to the remains of the old underground school, and automatically the leader wants to go in and explore. Some of the others may be reluclent, but are soon convinced to slip in for a few minutes. Once entering, the kids are amazed that the school seems intact, even most of the lights seem to work. But soon...they discover they are not alone. Something is watching them, stalking them, ready to kill. And the door in which they entered through....has simply vanished.

6. In the city of ___, resides two different mafia groups, each of which have been bitter enemies for many years. One of these groups is lead by an older, rich man whom has but one child; a daughter. For many years he had managed to keep her a secret from his enemies, though his daughter is quite aware of his work and the dangers. But after sixteen long years, he recieves a letter he had been dreading, threatning the life of his child. In order to protet his daughter, he appoints a trustworthy boy - around the same age as his daughter, but still highly skilled - to guard her. The daughter catches on and becomes angry that he thinks she is unable to care for herself. However, at some point she starts to realize he isn't so bad and that she might actaully care for him. There may be attacks on her life at certaint points as well. Unfortunetly, as she starts to feel for him, her father announces that he has found a way to draw the two mafias together and end the battle. By marrying the daughter to the son of the other mafia leader.

7. Rather then the alien plot in which consist of siblings, then we could exchange it for a romance one. One where instead of a furry critter, then the alien appears human and is discovered by a human girl.

Well here are some of my ideas. Tell me if any of them are any good.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) i like the second one

๖ۣۜƧilverlight We can do that one if you want. : )

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Would you like to be the boy or girl?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Right, you said that already. Sorry, a bit teird. I'll get my character together.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) that fine.. and i will get mine ready too

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: Myra Coralie (Niko Via)
Girl Appearance: description
Boy appearance: description

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Name:Liam Morita
Role:Pirate whom rescues/trains Myra
Appearance:

Other:I can add history/personality tomorrow if you want. I usually do anyways, but some people prefer to find out in the rp.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) How do we want to start this.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight We could either begin with her getting confronted at the whaling ship, and pushed over the edge of the boat, where she is then rescued? Or we could begin earlier, say when she first comes onto the whaling boat?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) When she gets thrown out

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Kay. Would you care to start? Or do you feel more comfortable with me starting it? Since the man who pushes her out, whom I'll play since his part is very brief, shall be named David. ))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) (If you will please throw Niko a.k.a. Myra off the boat)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Think I'm crazy, they do, the whole lot of them. A girl would never survive in these wretched waters, they said. Aye, well I have found one, and if no one else will believe old David then I'll just have to git rid of her myself! Old David thought bitterly, watching as the last of the little boats drew further from the main ship, heading in the direction that the mighty whale had last been spotted. Yes, I'll deal with the wicked girl myself. And this is my chance, maybe my only one. A smile crept over his lips, allowing it be seen how many teeth he was missing. He could smell a storm brewing in the air, the wind and waves would carry her in the opasite direction. No one would hear her screams and wails. No one but Old David, that was. He could see her now, dressed up just like any other part of the crew, one of few left behind on deck to maintane the ship. He headed in her direction, boots squeaking noisily with each step closer. "Might have fooled everyone else with that getup. But not me, not Old David." He snapped, as he paused just behind her. "Don't know where you grew, but out here in the seas...well, secrets are killers, don't you agree?" he chuckled, his gaze scanning the deck. No one would know, he told himself, banishing the doubts. "Or maybe you should get some first hand experience."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) I've fooled most on this ship for a while, but one seems a bit more stubborn on the suspicion of my one biggest secret. I'm a girl. Girls aren't suppose to do on ships and it was thought as a bad omen. What rubbish. Ships gave girls an opportunity to leave the bad lives to do some thing greater. Myra thought as she recollects why she was on this ship in the first place. Sure, this could gets me killed. But, I like the adventure feel of it all. The guys treat me well and I like that. Though I can't stay after this next time to port. With me still growing, in more ways than one, I can't risk it. With a long sigh she looks around with her eyes, noting she was definitely alone. This gut feeling made her stomach churn and was greeted by the guy who suspecting her, Old David. She turns around and looks up at him slightly. "I grew up." She smirks, "That all anyone really needs to know and killers, yes." She paused and contemplated the first hand comment. "As for the hands on approach, I think I will pass." Her voice remained calm throughout the conversation. her eyes flicker to the sky upon feeling the boat shift under her feet. Not a good sign.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Oh? But I insist, and you wouldn't want to hurt Old David's feelings. Now would you, lad." David drew out the word lad, as he took a menacing step closer towards the girl. Tilting his head, he cast his gaze one last time towards the churning grey waters, and distant thunder clouds rumbling dangeriousilly closeby. "Or perhaps all of these here nights, I've been calling you by the wrong title, Aye? Perhaps, a different one would siut you much better." He drew in a deep breathe to keep his temper in check, to ensure his voice was leveled out, "Say, for example...Lassy seemed just fitting. Don't you agree?" He pressed closer, herding her in the direction of the railing. For a man of his age he had a quick step, and years of experience made him farmilar with the fierce rocking of waves splattered against the side of the ship. "This is no place for a lassy, though. Bad luck, it does bring. You should have stayed at home, and tended to your house. That was meant to be your place, lassy." He bit out the last part, bitterly, and reached his arms out to grip her shoulders.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Feelings? Why I didn't think you had any, David." Myra replies as she saw him look to the sea. Thunder rang in her ears. Definitely not a good sign. At this rate... god I hope not. Her eyes survey the old coot's eyes as if he were crazy. "And just title would that be?" She voices as she sees him try and control that tamper of his. As soon as Lassy came out of his mouth, she felt an eery calm enter her. Huh, not really shocking as I thought it would be. "My god, you've gone senile, David." She raves calmly as she took a unconscious step back as he came closer to her. The news of the bad luck omen didn't settle well with her but she didn't let it get to her. "Why must you be so mistaken in what gender I am. I'm a boy." With his hand now on her shoulders, her stomach plummeted in her belly as she found herself in a unmistakeably in the worst situation possible. I'm dead.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Senile, you think me to be?" David chuckled, but a hard edge had crept into his exprestion, anger seeping back into his words, "Everything thinks Old David has lost his mind. To many years at the sea. But I can ensure everyone aboard this ship, I'm just as sane as anyone else!" He shook his head, then leaned in closer towards her, holding onto her shoulders firm. His face became closer to hers, enough to smell the ale on his breathe, to see the darkened lines under his eyes from sleepless nights. "I do not make mistakes, child. I fix them." He replied, that smile lifting up the corners of his lips. "And if no one else is gonna fix this little...misunderstanding, what choice have I got but then to deal with it myself. As they say, the only way to lift the bad luck of a women on board, is to let the sea have it's revenge." With that, he gave her a mighty shove backwards, and inched in closer, waiting to see if she fell over the rail, or would need an extra shove to help her along the way.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((....))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Myra gets a whiff of the ale on his breath. "You're drunk, David." She states as she held onto the railing of the ship as she was herded towards it. Great what a situation this is. No one on deck to defend me and the storm was working against her odds of staying on the ship for much longer. She looks into his slightly glazed eyes in defiance. Some how I think jumping off the ship would make him happy in this. she turned her head to the sea and looks down. Whoa! A small spray of water hit her face making her flinch slightly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Knowing it wouldn't take much longer for the boats to turn around and began heading back to the ship, David was starting to get anxiouse to end this sitaution. His eyes drew away from the girl, starring out in the churning seas, but he had yet to make out the dark shadows of his fellow men. The wind had picked up, and he gripped onto the rail near Myra to keep from loosing his balance, just a precaution at most. "Sea ain't no place for you!" He shouted, and though his vision was slightly blurred from the acohol, he was able to make out her blurred figure, "No place!" He repeated, lounging at Myra, pushing her back against the rail. "Time to leave!" He declared, shoving her towards the angry sea.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Myra felt the railing bite into her back as the old coot lounged at her. Dammit, it hurts. She grits her teeth as he landed the final shove that pushed her into the water. A high wave caught her, making her decent short. Her legs kicked franticly in the choppy waters to stay above the sea. she gasps as she reaches the surface only to be pushed down by another wave. She coughs up a bit of water as she came up again.God dammit. I need help and the ship i was on is probably long gone by now. I can't see it.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Won't have internet from the first to the fifth))

Even after she had dropped from the safety of the ship, even after he had lost sight of her as the current dragged her further and further from him, David remained standing by the rail. Watching the dark horizon, he stood still until he heard the shouts of men, signaling the return of the whale harpooners.

Having spent nearly his entire life a crewmate on a ship, Liam had become accustom to the unexpected stormed blowing over the sea. Unfortunately, even with years of experience, it never got any easier. "Man the decks! Lower the sails! This be no time for slumpin' around!" His voice was hardly audible over the howling winds and crashing of waves against the ship. Water splashed up onto the deck, showering him along with his shipmates, with cold, salty water. Running his fingers through his dark hair, he watched as the crew raced about, others heaving away at ropes. With everyone rushing to their positions, Liam was just beginning to think nothing could go wrong, when a call proved him wrong. "Man over board!" Wincing, Liam pushed his way to the railing, squinting to see the bobbing figure. Cursing under his breathe, he looked around, seeking something to aid in retrieving the figure, whom was moving further by the moment. "Benjamin, your charge!" He shouted, spinning around and dodging through his shipmates. He didn't hesitate as he leapt over the railing, dropping into the small rowboat hanging from the side. Stumbling to regain balance, he drew his dagger from his hip, and sawed away the ropes. He gripped the side of the little boat tightly as it slapped into the angry ocean, before squatting down. Anyone else would leave him out there. He sighed as he began the tiring trip to rescue whomever had fallen off.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) (thanks for the heads up... i have ACT testing from the 4th to the 6th)

Myra coughs as she surfaces yet again in the deadly sea. Damn you david. I would've out of your hair at the next port. God save me and I will be eternally grateful. She thought as another wave crashed on top of her. She kicked her legs as she tries to surface. As she did a wave crashed onto her. Not good, I can't keep this up much longer. My legs are getting weak and strained... She surfaces and eyes something. Wait... is that a boat.. Over here! She waved an arm as she tries to swim. "H...h.el...p." she calls weakly before going underwater and closing her eyes. her body felt heavy to her as she sunk lower in the water before she had passed out fully.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Good luck with that.))

With the currents working against him, it was difacult to make good timing. By the time Liam had neared the area in which he had last seen the outer, he was sure that his work had been for nothing and the lad had drown. Scanning the ocean, he had been about to turn back, when he spotted the thrashing figure not far from him. It's amazing he has survived this far. He thought leaning over the boat and inhaling a deep breathe. Just as the wave crashed over the strangers head, he dove into the angry waves, wincing as the coldness enclosed his body. Unable to see her at first, he refurfaced, only to be forced back under the surface as a wave lashed out at him. As he sank down, he caught sight of her at last, a shadowy outline that he could only hope was the lad over board. Paddling after her, he grabbed her around the waste and made for the surface. Sputtering out water, he slowly began to swim towards her boat. It was difcult keeping his own head up, but with the added weight and worry, he was near drowned himself when he reached the boat. After managing to pile her into the boat, he dragged himself up after her, and lay for a moment, coughing and panting. As soon as his breathe wads caught, he turned over and pressed against her stomach, moving to get the water from her lungs. Gotta get back to the ship before we get sent under again. Sitting up, he reached for the oars and began the journey back to the ship.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Myra felt something grab her in her unconscious state and somewhat panicked while staying limp. Is death already here? She felt wind cross her chilled skin, making her that much colder. She could hardly believe she could still feel something like this while she was dead. When she hit the hard wood of a floor she knew she was alive. Water spurted from her mouth as the hit knocked some of the water up and out of her lungs. She fell into a coughing fit until she got rid of most of the water. Her body still felt heavy to lift and do anything about the situation she was now in. Who saved me? They're definitely not from my ship,I know that for sure. Her body shook terribly from the cold of the wind against her. She willed her heavy lids to open to look to the man who was rowing the boat. He didn't look that much older than her and that somewhat surprised her. When did he get his start? Surely he didn't expect his captain to wait for him, did he?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Hang in there, Kid. We've almost made it." Liam's voice was nearly drowned out by the sounds of the storm, and he grunted with effort as he contributed the last of his energy into paddling the little boat. His eyes desperatly sought out the shape of his ship in the grey horizon, a small amount of relief washing through him when it came into his view. Briefly, his gaze turned to look at the shaking person, his frown broadening as it dawned on him, I know everyone aboard my ship, don't I? But I've never seen this lad. He must be from another ship... He thought, noticing the flutter of her eyelids and he offered a reassuring smile. "Almost there." He announced. Upon arriving to the ship, Liam could make out the many men leaning ove the railing, their curiosity getting the best of them. "What are you all standin' about for? There's work to be done!" Taking hold of a rope, he secured the boat to the side of the ship, then carfully standing up, he lifted Ib up in his arms and held her out to another man. "Get this lad to my cabin!" He directed, and once his arms had been freed, he climbed upabored as well. Every muscle in his body ached with exhuastion, but the cold air lashing against his wet clothing urged him to follow after where Myra was taken. After ensuring she had been tucked into his cabin, blankets piled a top of her, he began to search for another pair of clothes.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Myra groans as the sound of voices swarmed in her head. That's right, I was saved, wasn't I? It's strange, this boy.... he talks in an authoritative way. It's almost like... uh, my boy aches. Her muddled thoughts kept coming as her cold, shivering, body was jostled and swayed with each step taken by the one carrying her. Her eyes open slightly as she was set onto the bed and blankets were pilled onto her, making her slightly warmer in the cold as her wet hair clung to her head and face. The dull sound of scavenging ran to her ears before she fell back into a darkness filled sleep.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Peeling his heavy shirt from his toned body, Liam allowed it to slosh to the ground before locating a clean cotton shirt. Well, at least it smelt clean, but on a ship sailing in the middle of the sea he couldn't afford to be picky. Soon after he discovered a dry pair of pants and quickly changed into the new wear, before exiting. His cabin being beside the one housing the captain supported little people, and he was sure she would not be bothered by others. But reconizing her need to rest after her near fatal experience, he warned his shipmates lingering near the door to leave the lad alone, and ushered them to their stations. Flashing a final glance towards Myra over his shoulder, he slipped out from the cabin.

-----{Hours Later}-----

The ship and her crew had spent hours battling the fierce waves and fiery winds created by the storm. Eventually though, as darkness crept across the horizon at an alarming rate, the wind and rain had tired out and ceased. The storm had passed, and relief hung thickly in the air as the men were permitted to return to their beds for much needed rest. Few men remained above deck, keeping watch for any dangers lurking in the night. Although Liam had intended to remain on the poopdeck, at it was his duty to ensure the safety of the sea vessel, but the sheer exhaustion of the day had finally caught up with him and urge him inside. Although before resigning to his cabin, he fetched a cup of warm broth from the cook. Sitting on the edge of the bed that Myra lay, he laid a hand on her shoulder and shook her. "Up ye go, Lad." He announced loudly.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Myra groaned as a male voice hit her ears. She sorely turns onto her side and groagaly opened her eyes. "Wha?" Her arms helped lift her into a sitting position. She looks to the boy and then the broth to only hear her starved stomach growl. "Thanks for the broth." She mutters in her male voice as she started to grab the bowl from him. That's nice of him. Nice of him to save me also. Hope I did cause any trouble for him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Good t' see you awake." Liam commented politely, releasing the bowl once he had ensured that she had a firm grip on it. With nothing else to with his hands, he allowed them to fall against his knees, his head leaned down slightly so his shaggy black hair tumbled over his eyes. "Now what was a young lad doin' out in t' sea? Could have drownded if I hadn't saw you. You're lucky." he angled his head to to peer at her. "What be-" He paused, realizing in the face of a stranger he no longer had to speak the lanague of a pirate. "What's your name, kid?"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Niko, Niko Via." Myra said after gulping down most of the broth. She wipes her mouth with her wet sleeve before looking at him. "Thank you for saving me from water. I was thrown from the ship I was on by one of my crewmates. He never liked me much it seems." she said as her gaze turned to the bowl in her hands. What fun it was, being thrown from the ship that was going to take me away from the horrid past of mine. I will get the farthest away from those who gave me the scar on my back and never look back. What that old coot did to me is just another chip to that past.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Niko, huh?" Liam narrowed his eyes towards the lad, attempting to catch onto to her thoughts through reading her exprestion. After determining there was truth in her words, after all who would throw themself over board, then he turned back to stare at the wall. "Don't thank me just yet. This isn't a noble or fishing boat, but you'll find that much out soon enough." he paused to release a sigh, "My name is Liam. I'm the Captains' second ranking man and your 'hero', therefor I'm in charge of ensuring your recovery and beggining your life aboard the ship. The captain will want to speak with you when you have strength. There's a pair of clothes on the desk for you."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Not the Captain then, but the second hand. Seems reasonable to me. Myra looks over at the clothes on the desk, quickly remembering what gender she was and fought to keep her face from heating to a alarming degree. The clothes are a nice sight, but I need to change alone or I will find myself back into the sea where the old coot put me. then again I could end up worse. She gulped down the rest of the broth without saying another word aloud.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Shy, aye?" Liam questioned, humor burning inside of his warm brown eyes. Tearing his gaze away from the girl, he lifted himself up to his feet, keeping his head down to aviod striking it on the bed hanging above the one she laid on. "It's alright, we all start out feeling like that. I'm sure you'll adapt to this...lifestyle fairly easily." Hopefully He added silently, flashing her a timid smile. "Welcome about the Sea Storm, laddy. I recommend you get all the sleep you can, your work begins tommorow morning."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Work? I guess there is need, even for me, to work my part for being on this here ship, the Sea Storm as he called it -er- her. Now that I realize it, I'm on a pirate ship, even smellier men as it may seem. Myra thought as the second hand, Liam, walked out of the room to give her some privacy in her need to change. I rather die than undress and dress in front of these men I know nothing of. She shifted to the edge of the bed and pushed off, into a standing position. She stumbled slowly over to the desk to retrieve the dry clothes. her hands touched the rough fabric gently before she pulled at the wet ones she had seemingly attached to her slim frame. She changed as quickly as possible before stumbling back to the bed to lay down to sleep.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Should we time skip to morning, where her training begins?))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) (Yeah)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Liam stood outside on the deck of the ship, leaning up against the railing with his arms folded over. He studied the tinge of orange and pink blending into the Eastern horizon, singalling the rising of the sun. He could hear the bustling of men working around him, and a light breeze brought the scent of salty water swarming into his scents. "Suppose the lad has slept enough." he murmered to himself, lifting himself upright and stepping backwards from the railing. He turned and headed towards the cabin, briefly hesitating to knock though it felt odd to be knocking on the door of his own cabin. After seconds of silence ticked by, he nudged open the door and stepped inside, eyeing the bundle of blankets where Myra was sleeping. "Come on laddy, thar be work t' be done!" He leaned over the bedside, shaking Myra's shoulder to arouse her from her slumber.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Myra's blue-grey eyes fluttered open as someone shook her shoulder. Who would wake her? It wasn't sun up yet right? She sat up slowly as she looked around. When she saw the light of the unmistakable sun her eyes widened slightly. Oh, I slept in. How odd of me. Usually I'm up before most and doing things on the deck of the ship. She ran a hand through her short hair before looking to Liam. "I'm ready for the day." She murmurs in a small yawn as she started to move her legs over the edge of the bed. "What is it that I need to do." She said in a monotone voice as she pulled some of her hair back with a leather cord that was bound on her wrist.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Seeing her eyes prying open, Liam backed up a few to allow her the space to move about. In the process his side rammed into the side of the desk, causing him to jump slightly in suprise. Hearing snickers from his fellow sailors, a frown slid acrpss his lips and he stepped to the side to aviod running into anymore pieces of furniture. "Enthusatic, aye?" He asked, a gleam of amusment entering his dark eyes, "We're got to get some food in you first. No sense in workin' with an empty stomach." he stated, beckoning with his hand for her to follow him as he stepped out from the cabin.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Myra stood as she slid a hand down her face, trying to wipe away the tiredness from her body as she started to move toward the door and Liam. She did give note to those who laughed at the guy but simply past them as she followed him to the kitchen for her meal. What kind of food will be settled on this ship. I believe I had broth earlier. At least I think it was earlier. she let's out a soft sight as her thoughts became muddled with her stubborn memories. Her eyes subconsciously took in the ship that she was on and those who would be her shipmates until further notice. The only thing she had to keep in mind is how to stay alive on this ship. The pirates on this ship seemed to not be bothered by her, well they do only know her to be a boy. If they knew she was a girl, it would be different. She would be thrown to the sharks or something. She shook her head lightly before focusing on following Liam.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Liam passed a glance over his shoulder in her direction, ensuring that he had not lost the girl amongst those of his crew, as he approached the square entrance doors in which lead down to one of the rooms underneath the deck. stepping back to join her at her side, he matched his pace to hers, studying her through the corner of his eyes. "How do you feel?" he asked at last, noticing the exhaustion written in her exprestion. He could still feel the ache of his muscles from the night before, but he was more acustom to a lack of sleep. "Tierd, I would assum." He drummed his fingertips against the handle of his dagger, a simple habbit that had formed when he didn't know what to do with his hands. "But are ye capable of workin' this morning?" He paused and crouched down beside the doore, heavying them to the side before turning around and decending down the short ladder. He jumped halfway down, and glanced upwards, motioning for her to follow him down.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "I only feel a little tired." Myra stated the truth as she walks down the ladder to Liam. "As for the work, yes, I will be able to do it this morning." She said as she reached the bottom. The ache in her limbs ran deep, but she didn't mind it. She was use to the pain and ache, though she rather not look back on that dreaded part of her beginnings. I ache but I'll live. It just tells me that I have survived yet another day in my life. she turns to look at Liam. "Its just another day." Her voice sounded flat as she spoke to him.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "That it is." Liam replied with a simple nod, turning and venturing further into the dark room as soon as she had made it down the ladder safely. He fumbled around in the room, stumbling over a few objects on the ground and grumbling under his breath until he found was he was looking for. Striking a match again a wooden box, he lit a few of the hanging laterns, the light illuminating the room in a yellow glow. The space was long and narrow, a table taking up half of the room with chairs scattered all around it. The remaining portion of the space was occupied with cooking equitment and wooden boxes and barrels. A small window, overlooking the sky, resided on the western wall. "Most of the lads have already been up to breakfast." He explained, spreading his arms out to indicate the room, "But this is where you will come for meals. Took the cook some persaustion to save you anything at all." He retrieved a bowl, filling it with chunks of salted meat and patatos in which he passed to her.

« previous 1