YA Bookaholics discussion

Archives > Important Announcement

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) I'm just going to get straight to the announcement: I am resigning as moderator for YA Bookaholics.

Over the past few months, I have been losing interest in Goodreads--so much so that I rarely come on to do anything except update my books. I haven't been keeping this group up to date as much as I would like to, and I apologize for that.

I would really like to start getting back into discussing books with others on Goodreads again and taking part in challenges, but I don't think I can still do that as a moderator for this group.

Thank you so much to all of you who have stuck with YA Bookaholics over the months and took part in the challenges, did buddy reads, played the games, and participated in the BOTMs. It means so much. It really does.

I may still be around the group, so if any of you need help with anything, please let me know!

Thank you ☺

message 2: by Damini (new)

Damini That's too bad Kaitlin. :(
I understand what you mean to say and its kind of same here for me.
The Group is what it is today mostly because of your contributions. We can never thank you enough! I've become very irregular myself but I'll miss you over here. The Group is gonna miss you.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate (kaitlins16) Thank you Vinny. :)