Splintered Fan Club discussion

50 views
Team Morpheus > That Thing Y'alls Have February 14th

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ashes (last edited Feb 10, 2014 05:49PM) (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Hopefully the Jeb fans won't notice I put this here...
TEAM MORPHEUS CAPTURES VALENTINE'S DAY!
*sticks mothling flag in ground*

Also, tomorrow MorpheusxAlyssa is going in my notebook (Every day this week I'm writing a bit about my favorite couples :3 Today was SebaCiel/SebastianxCiel)!

What should I draw for them? o w o

((Oh, and put in your fanfiction plz! I have no creativity left to write for Valentine's day... :( OR feel free to just imagine what would happen if they went on a date. Bonus points for Wonderland!))


message 2: by Harley (new)

Harley (princeharlequin) | 89 comments Gosh, I'd say a bouquet of bug carcasses sounds very Morpheus-like ^^


message 3: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Harley wrote: "Gosh, I'd say a bouquet of bug carcasses sounds very Morpheus-like ^^"

Good god, how are you Jeb fans so active?
((And actually, I'd love some moths to pin to my bulletin board. I'm sure they died naturally. :3))


message 4: by Harley (new)

Harley (princeharlequin) | 89 comments I like Jeb AAAND Morpheus!!

That's why I made the OT3 thread XD

I want to draw some valentines day cards for Splintered characters. Any suggestions on the sayings for each one? As well as other characters?
I'll be doing
Alyssa
Jeb
Morpheus
Gossamer


message 5: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Harley wrote: "I like Jeb AAAND Morpheus!!

That's why I made the OT3 thread XD

I want to draw some valentines day cards for Splintered characters. Any suggestions on the sayings for each one? As well as other c..."


OMK YES

I always imagined Alyssa opening her locker and finding three blue roses and a card saying "To my netherling princess."

(Yes, that's my personal fantasy. Why do you ask? XD)


message 6: by Harley (new)

Harley (princeharlequin) | 89 comments I ask because it's I guess my new gift to the Splintered fandom this valentines lol

Kind of want to parody the "comic sans" valentines with the bad puns or something lol


message 7: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Harley wrote: "I ask because it's I guess my new gift to the Splintered fandom this valentines lol

Kind of want to parody the "comic sans" valentines with the bad puns or something lol"


I feel like I say this too often but I love your avatar~
(Y'know, mine is just some demon with a cat...)


message 8: by Harley (new)

Harley (princeharlequin) | 89 comments Lol it's me at my recent 16th birthday party. It was Alice themed and my friends and I all dressed up as the characters from Carrol's book and had tea-I was Alice lol.


message 9: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Harley wrote: "Lol it's me at my recent 16th birthday party. It was Alice themed and my friends and I all dressed up as the characters from Carrol's book and had tea-I was Alice lol."

You do look like her LOL :)


message 10: by A.G. (last edited Feb 12, 2014 09:44PM) (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Harley wrote: "Lol it's me at my recent 16th birthday party. It was Alice themed and my friends and I all dressed up as the characters from Carrol's book and had tea-I was Alice lol."

Am I allowed to make suggestions? I think Splintered Valentine's cards would be awesome! Here are the sayings that I came up with:

Jeb: "Only you have the key to open my heart."

Morpheus: "Nothing can break the chains you have on my heart, for you are Wonderland..."

Gossamer: "Is that not the true meaning of sacrifice? Giving more than you ever thought you had, to save the one you love?"

Some of them are kind of long, though. Not sure if you wanted something shorter.

Also, I couldn't find a specific one for Alyssa... she's harder since the books are in her narrative so all her good lines are stream of consciousness. ;) I'm sure you can come up with one for her!


message 11: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Dahanci wrote: "I always imagined Alyssa opening her locker and finding three blue roses and a card saying "To my netherling princess."

Wow! That made me swoon. ;) <3


message 12: by A.G. (last edited Feb 12, 2014 09:44PM) (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Also, here's a valentine's Alysseus tumblr post...

http://aghowardwrites.tumblr.com/post...


message 13: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments BWAHAHA WE NETHERLINGS INVADED YOUR MIND TO GIVE YOU THAT IDEA
Okay, so we didn't.

But it's so pretty :3 I want one XO


message 14: by Harley (new)

Harley (princeharlequin) | 89 comments @A.G. Thanks so much!! I really like Jeb's it's kind of really dang cute. And of course you are able to suggest things for me. I mean, you wrote the book! Lol

They're all going to be relatively late because I've been swamped with homework lately, haven't had time to draw, and I still need to find time for making macarons for valentines later today for my friends at school.


message 15: by Harley (new)

Harley (princeharlequin) | 89 comments Yes!! I will post pics and they will most likely end up on my tumblr(harunishikori)

Right, I'll remember the spoiler bracket next time. Thanks!!


message 16: by Harley (new)

Harley (princeharlequin) | 89 comments No problem!! I can't at the moment because I'm not at a computer-mobile Goodreads-but once I do, I'll fix it up for ya :3


message 17: by Katie (new)

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments A.G. wrote: "Harley wrote: "Lol it's me at my recent 16th birthday party. It was Alice themed and my friends and I all dressed up as the characters from Carrol's book and had tea-I was Alice lol."

Am I allowed..."


Those amazing! I love them.


message 18: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Katie wrote: "A.G. wrote: "Harley wrote: "Lol it's me at my recent 16th birthday party. It was Alice themed and my friends and I all dressed up as the characters from Carrol's book and had tea-I was Alice lol."
..."


Thanks Katie! <3


message 19: by Katie (new)

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments A.G. wrote: "Katie wrote: "A.G. wrote: "Harley wrote: "Lol it's me at my recent 16th birthday party. It was Alice themed and my friends and I all dressed up as the characters from Carrol's book and had tea-I wa..."

Yw. I should have suspected the person brilliant enough to dream them up would have the best suggestions for their Valentines.


message 20: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments HOW DID JEB AND ALYSSA GET MIXED IN THIS

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going over to my friend Alyssa's house in Morpheus cosplay (Well, the costume isn't made, but I have my dad's clothes XD).

For the past few weeks (since I saw it in some manga) I was trying to do one of the traditional Morrocan greetings for a friend- kissing them on the cheek. IDK if it's real or not, but I've been trying to kiss her on the cheek whenever she isn't looking X)
She has some gooooood reflexes, BTW. I'm probably helping her video game capabilities.

So maybe tomorrow Morpheus can get a kiss from his Alyssa.

Oh, and I asked her earlier what she would do if the real Morpheus came to her door. Her answer?
"I would give him a hug and send him on his merry way."

Hopefully that does not happen. At 11:00 AM, wish me (and Morpheus) luck! :3

(Especially you, A.G.! We need your writer's strength to shrink Alyssa's box XD)


message 21: by Katie (new)

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments Dahanci wrote: "HOW DID JEB AND ALYSSA GET MIXED IN THIS

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going over to my friend Alyssa's house in Morpheus cosplay (Well, the costume isn't made, but I have my dad's clothes XD).

For the pa..."


How? Fairness. #TeamJebpheusFTW


message 22: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Dahanci wrote: "Hopefully that does not happen. At 11:00 AM, wish me (and Morpheus) luck! :3

(Especially you, A.G.! We need your writer's strength to shrink Alyssa's box XD)
"


Sending all my writerly vibes your way! We want deets. ;)


message 23: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Katie wrote: "How? Fairness. #TeamJebpheusFTW..."

Haha. YES. Love those boys. <3


message 24: by Harley (new)

Harley (princeharlequin) | 89 comments Agreed. Valentines Day is for all couples!
Well, after a night of Macaron mishaps, I ended up not giving those to people. However, once I get home from school today I intend to work hard on the Splintered Valentine art.

I have also come under a hard descision on who to cosplay from Splintered: Alyssa, Rabbid White, Morpheus, or Jeb-mainly because false piercings are fun, and so is man makeup lol.


message 25: by Katie (new)

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments Harley wrote: "Agreed. Valentines Day is for all couples!
Well, after a night of Macaron mishaps, I ended up not giving those to people. However, once I get home from school today I intend to work hard on the Spl..."


Let me know how it goes. I'm sure what ever you pick will be an awesome cosplay.


message 26: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Harley wrote: "I have also come under a hard descision on who to cosplay from Splintered: Alyssa, Rabbid White, Morpheus, or Jeb-mainly because false piercings are fun, and so is man makeup lol. "

I can't wait to see who you choose! Any of those would be amazing because I've never seen them done. Also, anyone who sends me cosplay pics, I'd love to post them on my pinterest board here: http://www.pinterest.com/authoraghowa... With your permission of course!


message 27: by ashes (last edited Feb 15, 2014 07:07PM) (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Katie wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "HOW DID JEB AND ALYSSA GET MIXED IN THIS

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going over to my friend Alyssa's house in Morpheus cosplay (Well, the costume isn't made, but I have my dad's clothes ..."

But this was posted in the Morpheus section, and I distinctly remember Jeb fans telling me to get out of their section. So why are you all here?
O_o


message 28: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Harley wrote: "Agreed. Valentines Day is for all couples!
Well, after a night of Macaron mishaps, I ended up not giving those to people. However, once I get home from school today I intend to work hard on the Spl..."


Alyssa!


message 29: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Dahanci wrote: "Katie wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "HOW DID JEB AND ALYSSA GET MIXED IN THIS

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going over to my friend Alyssa's house in Morpheus cosplay (Well, the costume isn't made, but I have my ..."


Haha. Good point. I think they're here because, like me, they're Team Jebpheus, and can't decide. ;) On the upside, they like both boys equally, so at least there aren't any negative posts. Unless I missed one? @.@


message 30: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments A.G. wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "Katie wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "HOW DID JEB AND ALYSSA GET MIXED IN THIS

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going over to my friend Alyssa's house in Morpheus cosplay (Well, the costume isn't made..."


Nope, everyone's all happy owo
*throws flowers*
*throws candy*
*throws tiny top hats*
*almost throws teeny china teacup and saucer*
Should I post a pic of that last, BTW? I actually painted a teacup and saucer to be Morpheus themed, and I think it turned out okay.


message 31: by A.G. (last edited Feb 15, 2014 09:51PM) (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Dahanci wrote: "A.G. wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "Katie wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "HOW DID JEB AND ALYSSA GET MIXED IN THIS

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going over to my friend Alyssa's house in Morpheus cosplay (Well, the costu..."


Yes! Post a pic! I adore all things Wonderland/Morpheus. ;)


message 32: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments A.G. wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "A.G. wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "Katie wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "HOW DID JEB AND ALYSSA GET MIXED IN THIS

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going over to my friend Alyssa's house in Morpheus cosplay ..."

MK, upload soon!


message 33: by Harley (new)

Harley (princeharlequin) | 89 comments @Dahanci: Upload it to the cosplay discussion
:3 can't wait for the Morph pics!!


message 34: by Katie (new)

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments Dahanci wrote: "Katie wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "HOW DID JEB AND ALYSSA GET MIXED IN THIS

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going over to my friend Alyssa's house in Morpheus cosplay (Well, the costume isn't made, but I have my ..."


I didn't realize this was a Team Morpheus thread. I thought it was just a Splintered Valentine's Day thread.


message 35: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Katie wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "Katie wrote: "Dahanci wrote: "HOW DID JEB AND ALYSSA GET MIXED IN THIS

Anyway, tomorrow I'm going over to my friend Alyssa's house in Morpheus cosplay (Well, the costume isn't made..."

It's under the Team Morpheus group thingy-owo

It's okay, sometimes I miss those too ^ ^
Also, @Harley... I may not upload them. Possibly the design on my cheek, but I kinda feel self-concious about the whole face thing. I have a sort-of square face, and it just doesn't look that good. It's also not like I have a good camera or good lighting or even a nice backdrop.


message 36: by Harley (new)

Harley (princeharlequin) | 89 comments The square-face shape is perfect for crossplay and you make such a fine Morpheus, I assure you.
Definitely take the time to invest in a nice camera-doesn't have to be a DLSR or anything because those EXPENSIVE-but something about 360-720 p which is near HD and those can be cheaper on Amazon and stuff


message 37: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Harley wrote: "The square-face shape is perfect for crossplay and you make such a fine Morpheus, I assure you.
Definitely take the time to invest in a nice camera-doesn't have to be a DLSR or anything because th..."


IDK, I still think I'm kind of baby-faced, and my nose....
It looks so weird and round and flat, and Morpheus' nose... It's all long and straight and pretty owo


message 38: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Dahanci, I stand by what Harley said: "you make such a fine Morpheus." And remember, Morph is fae. He's all delicate and otherworldly. To pull off his look, you don't have to look just like him. You just gotta have swag. And you had it in spades in that pic. :)


message 39: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments A.G. wrote: "@Dahanci, I stand by what Harley said: "you make such a fine Morpheus." And remember, Morph is fae. He's all delicate and otherworldly. To pull off his look, you don't have to look just like him. Y..."

No swag plz
(I only like the kind of swag that means packs of Splintered stuff owo)
swag can be on Jeb's team

Also, speaking of swag and YOLO and homies and stuff (I don't know, my train of thought derailed) whenever I think of all that kind of stuff, I unconsciously bring to mind this picture:
description

And now I think we should make a Splintered Mode Collection.
We could make fanfiction versions of these owo
(By the way, a quick search for "Kuroshitsuji mode collection" will bring up the rest of these. It's basically the characters of a manga drawn in different outfits, which is why I think we should do fanfiction.)
The problem is, we don't have too many fanfiction writers out here.
(If we do, please feel free to write, and I'm sorry T.T)

Of course, Madam A.G. could totally write something random for Valentine's day...

*holds A.G. hostage*
*re-opens computer*

Where were we? Oh yeah, how I don't look like Morpheus. I'm sorry for the derailment.


message 40: by Harley (new)

Harley (princeharlequin) | 89 comments It's fine!!

A Splintered Mode Collection sounds fabulous!! It could be a bunch of art and fic and AUs. I wish to apply drawings for this! I actually have a 40's AU in mind that I sort of incorporated in the valentine I drew


message 41: by ashes (new)

ashes ➷ (ashesarrows) | 1063 comments Harley wrote: "It's fine!!

A Splintered Mode Collection sounds fabulous!! It could be a bunch of art and fic and AUs. I wish to apply drawings for this! I actually have a 40's AU in mind that I sort of incorpora..."


Oh my gosh yes!
I'll start drawing stuff now owo


message 42: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments *dances in my excitement to see your amazing collection*


back to top