Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors discussion

Tracey Devlyn
This topic is about Tracey Devlyn
CHAT NOW > 12:00 EST/11:00 CST ~ TRACEY DEVLYN

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Tracey Devlyn (traceydevlyn) | 97 comments Mod
Who's ready for a little pre-luncheon paaarty?

message 2: by JoAn (new)

JoAn I wish I could but I'll be at work. Will there be a pre-dinner party?

message 3: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Joan wrote: "I wish I could but I'll be at work. Will there be a pre-dinner party?"

You betcha, Joan! I'll be back in the evening at 7 pm EST/6 pm CST. A KBT author will be here until 10 pm CST--it's an all-day party!

message 4: by Ki (new)

Ki (kazamei) | 10 comments So..... I won't be here in the morning, kind of, but will we get more of.. Adair?? *insert evil chuckle* Hehehehe

message 5: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Ki wrote: "So..... I won't be here in the morning, kind of, but will we get more of.. Adair?? *insert evil chuckle* Hehehehe"

LOL - you can try! Ask me anything you like about Adair--I'll see if I can come up with a good answer. Of course, I might have to change it before publication. ;)

message 6: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

It's almost time!

message 7: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments *sneaks in early*

message 8: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Adrienne Giordano (adriennegiordano) | 118 comments Mod
Tracey wrote: "Who's ready for a little pre-luncheon paaarty?"

Depends. Are you going to kill anyone?

message 9: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Tracey, I want to own all of your books. I just am addicted to the covers and the ideas of your books... the Historical, the Romance..the Aaah *faints*

message 10: by Delene (new)

Delene Yochum | 36 comments *Waves* Hi Tracey

message 11: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Tracey, I want to own all of your books. I just am addicted to the covers and the ideas of your books... the Historical, the Romance..the Aaah *faints*"

Her covers are amazing! And, oh, that Ethan. He is such a naughty boy. I love him!

message 12: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Alyssa wrote: "*sneaks in early*"

Hey there, Alyssa!!

message 13: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Adrienne wrote: "Tracey wrote: "Who's ready for a little pre-luncheon paaarty?"

Depends. Are you going to kill anyone?"

Oooh murder? We can make it a mystery and have a Clue Party lol

message 14: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Adrienne wrote: "Tracey wrote: "Who's ready for a little pre-luncheon paaarty?"

Hmm, the thought has merit. Got anyone in mind? ;)

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Tracy, what is your inspiration?

message 16: by Dianna (new)

Dianna Love (authordiannalove) | 182 comments Mod
Alyssa wrote: "Tracey, I want to own all of your books. I just am addicted to the covers and the ideas of your books... the Historical, the Romance..the Aaah *faints*"

I do and it's a great investment!

message 17: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Aww, thanks, Alyssa! My publisher did a great job with the first three books. I'm really lucky that I found an amazing cover designer for Book 2 (LATYMER). She really matched the other covers well.

message 18: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Dianna wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Tracey, I want to own all of your books. I just am addicted to the covers and the ideas of your books... the Historical, the Romance..the Aaah *faints*"

I do and it's a great invest..."

I have the first book :)

message 19: by Delene (new)

Delene Yochum | 36 comments Adrienne wrote: "Tracey wrote: "Who's ready for a little pre-luncheon paaarty?"

Adrienne's here with that Creepy Clown!! That's why she asked that question

message 20: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Delene wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Tracey wrote: "Who's ready for a little pre-luncheon paaarty?"

Adrienne's here with that Creepy Clown!! That's why she asked that question"

Don't even start with the clowns, Delene! LOL.

message 21: by Mary (new)

Mary Buckham (Mary_Buckham) | 139 comments Mod

I keep drooling over my copies. And dog-earing the pages from re-reading!

message 22: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Tracey wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Tracey wrote: "Who's ready for a little pre-luncheon paaarty?"

Hmm, the thought has merit. Got anyone in mind? ;)"

See what I mean? Don't say I didn't warn you all!

message 23: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

QUICK CHAT TIP:

Be sure to REFRESH your screen often and watch the bottom of the page. The chat will move on to a new page when we meet a certain number of comments. Chat away!

message 24: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Dianna wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Tracey, I want to own all of your books. I just am addicted to the covers and the ideas of your books... the Historical, the Romance..the Aaah *faints*"

I do and it's a great invest..."

*HUGS*

message 25: by Dianna (new)

Tracey wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Tracey, I want to own all of your books. I just am addicted to the covers and the ideas of your books... the Historical, the Romance..the Aaah *faints*"

Aww, thanks, Alyssa! My publ..."

Your covers are gorgeous!!! And I'm loving Latymer - cover and all!

message 26: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Tracy, what is your inspiration?"

Alyssa, I get my inspiration EVERYWHERE. Seriously. I can hear something on the TV that will spark my imagination. It's a fun part of writing--following the road of discovery.

message 27: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Mary wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Tracey, I want to own all of your books. I just am addicted to the covers and the ideas of your books... the Historical, the Romance..the Aaah *faints*"

I keep drooling over my copi..."

I couldn't dog'ear OMG My books are all in REALLY GOOD quality (in the past like 5 years) that are *new* I am so OCD. I have never re-read a book, maybe one day I will...maybe, for now I just keep collecting new ones :D!

message 28: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Dianna wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Tracey, I want to own all of your books. I just am addicted to the covers and the ideas of your books... the Historical, the Romance..the Aaah *faints*"

I do and it's..."

Whoot--Hope you love my damaged heroine, Cora. She's still one of my favorite characters.

message 29: by Dianna (new)

Adrienne wrote: "Tracey wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Tracey wrote: "Who's ready for a little pre-luncheon paaarty?"

Hmm, the thought has merit. Got anyone in mind? ;)"

See wha..."

yeah, she may look sweet but we know what dark plots are created in that mind. *g*

message 30: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Tracey wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Dianna wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Tracey, I want to own all of your books. I just am addicted to the covers and the ideas of your books... the Historical, the Romance..the Aaah *faints*"..."

OMG! Love Cora!

message 31: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Bartles | 30 comments Hi Tracey!

message 32: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Mary wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Tracey, I want to own all of your books. I just am addicted to the covers and the ideas of your books... the Historical, the Romance..the Aaah *faints*"

I keep drooling over my copi..."

Mary, you are awesomeness!

message 33: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Tracey wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Tracy, what is your inspiration?"

Alyssa, I get my inspiration EVERYWHERE. Seriously. I can hear something on the TV that will spark my imagination. It's a fun part of writing--foll..."

I get it from images and what not, there is a great place on facebook that has abandoned buildings that I am like ooooh what a story that would make! I really need to get back into writing :(

message 34: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Delene wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Tracey wrote: "Who's ready for a little pre-luncheon paaarty?"

Adrienne's here with that Creepy Clown!! That's why she asked that question"

LOL!

message 35: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Sandy wrote: "Hi Tracey!"

Hey there, Sandy!!

message 36: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Okay, here we go--have fun with this!

You're in sunny California, riding your bike along one of those cool beachfront boardwalks. Sunbathers, inline skaters, surfers, and beach volleyball players abound. All of a sudden you look toward the beach and you see_______.

message 37: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Bartles | 30 comments A hunk of a man sunbathing on the beach - sans swimsuit!

message 38: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

DON'T MISS THIS LINK!

We have a drawing for a KINDLE PAPERWHITE and signed books on this Rafflecopter on.fb.me/Nwoa3t -- go there any time today until midnight CST. Love Giveaways!!

message 39: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Sandy wrote: "A hunk of a man sunbathing on the beach - sans swimsuit!"

LOL! Depending on which beach you are on, it could happen.

message 40: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Sandy wrote: "A hunk of a man sunbathing on the beach - sans swimsuit!"

SANS swimming suit?! LOL Love it, Sandy!!

message 41: by Alyssa (last edited Feb 11, 2014 09:17AM) (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments You're in sunny California, riding your bike along one of those cool beachfront boardwalks. Sunbathers, inline skaters, surfers, and beach volleyball players abound. All of a sudden you look toward the beach and you see your crush since fourth grade pulling from the waves with his surfboard in tow. Skidding your bike to a halt you can do nothing but stare as his sun kissed skin is reviled when he pulls down his wet suit allowing it to rest, suctioned to his hips.

message 42: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

DON'T MISS THIS LINK EITHER - FREE GIVEAWAY

If you would like a FREE Keeper Kase starter kit with signed cover cards from each KEEPER BOOK TOUR AUTHOR please go to http://www.authordiannalove.com/freek... and fill in your information. Includes free shipping!

message 43: by Naomi (new)

Naomi | 24 comments Tracey wrote: "Okay, here we go--have fun with this!

You're in sunny California, riding your bike along one of those cool beachfront boardwalks. Sunbathers, inline skaters, surfers, and beach volleyball players ..."

A sword wielding warrior rising from the surf and striding angrily toward an unsuspecting ice cream vendor. (Guessing he didn't like the flavor of the day...)

message 44: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Tracey wrote: "Alyssa wrote: "Tracy, what is your inspiration?"

Alyssa, I get my inspiration EVERYWHERE. Seriously. I can hear something on the TV that will spark my imagination. It's a fun part o..."

LOVE abandon buildings, Alyssa! I've seen some cool Pinterest pins, too.

message 45: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Bartles | 30 comments I can't find the rafflecopter.

message 46: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Naomi wrote: "Tracey wrote: "Okay, here we go--have fun with this!

You're in sunny California, riding your bike along one of those cool beachfront boardwalks. Sunbathers, inline skaters, surfers, and beach voll..."

Naomi, that's a riot! Must have been coconut mint. ;)

message 47: by Delene (new)

Delene Yochum | 36 comments Tracey wrote: "Okay, here we go--have fun with this!

You're in sunny California, riding your bike along one of those cool beachfront boardwalks. Sunbathers, inline skaters, surfers, and beach volleyball players ..."

The Naked Guitar Guy from NYC he got cold! Figured he was dressed for California why not try it out!

message 48: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Sandy wrote: "I can't find the rafflecopter."

Try this link: on.fb.me/Nwoa3t

message 49: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Rumsey | 27 comments First off...I wish I was in sunny California. We have an inch of snow and 4 deg wind chill today in Oklahoma...LOL

...I look toward the beach and see the man that haunted my dreams last night, standing there with that "come over here" gleam in his striking golden eyes, hand reaching toward me, drawing me to do his will. Then my bike crashes and I'm flat on the ground...LOL.

message 50: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Sandy wrote: "I can't find the rafflecopter."

Sandy, this link should take you directly to a FB page where the Rafflecopter is - on.fb.me/Nwoa3t

« previous 1 3

Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors

unread topics | mark unread