Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors discussion

CHAT NOW > 2:00 (EST)/1:00 (CST) ADRIENNE GIORDANO

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Adrienne Giordano (adriennegiordano) | 118 comments Mod
I'll be bringing virtual cupcakes because I do love some cupcakes!

Aly is so frigging bored Great :D I'm bringing brownies :)

message 3: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

I love brownies! Can you tell I'm a sweets girl? :)

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (mimireadsromance) | 1 comments It's cold today, so I'll have coffee to go with the cupcakes! :)

message 5: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Perfect Michelle! We're clocking in at -11 now so I'll take that coffee. I think we're all done with winter!

Aly is so frigging bored Adrienne wrote: "I love brownies! Can you tell I'm a sweets girl? :)"

Same here :D I discovered a lemon "brownie" recipe, it's SO good!

message 7: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Nancy Naigle (nancy_naigle) | 133 comments Mod
Aly is so frigging bored wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "I love brownies! Can you tell I'm a sweets girl? :)"

Same here :D I discovered a lemon "brownie" recipe, it's SO good!"

LEMON IS MY FAVORITE!!!! I need the lemon brownie recipe!

Aly is so frigging bored Nancy wrote: "Aly is so frigging bored wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "I love brownies! Can you tell I'm a sweets girl? :)"

Same here :D I discovered a lemon "brownie" recipe, it's SO good!"

LEMON IS MY FAVORITE!!!! ..."

http://alysmiscellany.blogspot.com/20...
That's my blogpost with the recipe and pics :D

message 9: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Hello, chatters! I am here and ready to roll. What a great day it's been so far. Let's keep the fun going!

Just a few housekeeping things to remind you of. Here are the links to the giveaways:

Kindle Paperwhite Giveaway
http://www.NancyNaigle.com/nnews.htm

If you would like a free Keeper Kase starter kit with signed cover cards from each of us please go to http://www.authordiannalove.com/freek... and fill in your information.

I will also be doing some instant giveaways during the next hour so stay tuned!

message 10: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Rumsey | 27 comments Hi Adrienne. Looking forward to the chat.

message 11: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

So, let's get my party hour started!

1:00 pm Topic: Character of Choice

Think about the last book you read. If you could be any character in that book, who would you be and why?

I would be Jason Kolarich from The Hidden Man. I love, love, love this series, but realized I’d missed this book and had to go back and read it. Jason is a lawyer and he’s definitely flawed. He’s full of wise cracks and doesn’t necessarily play by the rules when it comes to getting justice.He’s a great character and I’d love to be him for a day.

How about you? Who do you want to be for a day?

message 12: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Bartles | 30 comments Hi Adrienne!

message 13: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Sandy wrote: "Hi Adrienne!"

Hi, Sandy! Thanks for popping by!

message 14: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Brenda wrote: "Hi Adrienne. Looking forward to the chat."
Hi, Brenda! Waving madly!

message 15: by Dianna (new)

Dianna Love (authordiannalove) | 182 comments Mod
Yes, but you mentioned cupcakes earlier this morning and I �SO have that on the brain now!

Tell us about Stealing Justice, the first one in the series you and Misty Evans are writing. Where'd you come up with that series idea?

message 16: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 11 comments I would love to be Claire from the Outlander Series. I am on the 4th book now and I am just loving it. Of course I do have 3 other books going at the same time!!!! And one Audible book!

Aly is so frigging bored Adrienne wrote: "So, let's get my party hour started!

Think about the last book you read. If you could be any character in that book, who would you be and why?

I would be Jas..."

Hmm, I finished Stranded with a Billionaire by Jessica Clare: I wanna be the British billionaire dude :D he likes architecture and history and he's hot :D I'd be perfect :P :)))

message 18: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Bartles | 30 comments I just finished "A Magical Cure" by Tonya Kappes, so I would say I would like to be June Heal. I would love to be magical!

message 19: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (last edited Feb 11, 2014 11:16AM) (new)

Dianna wrote: "Yes, but you mentioned cupcakes earlier this morning and I �SO have that on the brain now!

Tell us about Stealing Justice, the first one in the series you and Misty Evans are writing. Where'd yo..."

Yes, Chocolate Peanut Butter cupcakes. Ooh, and I love the cupcakes from Sprinkles! I was eating a Sprinkles cupcake one day while Misty and I were writing Stealing Justice and it gave me the idea for Fed Boy (hero) to charm Sydney (heroine)with cupcakes. They do...um...interesting things with them. :)

As far as the series idea, my pal Misty and I were just chatting one day and decided we'd write a book together. I'm not sure who actually came up with the premise, but we got on a roll and before we knew it, we had a plot! Love when that happens.

message 20: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Bartles | 30 comments I loved reading Stealing Justice. When does the next book come out?

message 21: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Pamela wrote: "I would love to be Claire from the Outlander Series. I am on the 4th book now and I am just loving it. Of course I do have 3 other books going at the same time!!!! And one Audible book!"

Pamela! I'm so jealous. I can't read multiple books at the same time. I have to do one at a time. I've heard such awesome things about The Outlander Series. It's on my TBR list (which grows every time I do one of these chats!). So many awesome books to read.

message 22: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Sandy wrote: "I just finished "A Magical Cure" by Tonya Kappes, so I would say I would like to be June Heal. I would love to be magical!"

Sandy, Tonya will LOVE that! Make sure you tell her when she's here tonight.

message 23: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Aly is so frigging bored wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "So, let's get my party hour started!

Think about the last book you read. If you could be any character in that book, who would you be and why?..."

Aly, yes, I agree. A hot, British billionaire would be great fun!

message 24: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Rumsey | 27 comments I can't say that I would like to "be" any of the characters even for a day. But I love getting into a story and looking through the eyes of someone else to experience new places, new feelings, and new adventures from my safe,comfortable chair...LOL. I've found that from each book I read I can learn something that can be used in my life.

message 25: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Sandy wrote: "I loved reading Stealing Justice. When does the next book come out?"

This summer! June is what we are shooting for. And that Monroe, he's a naughty boy. Misty is having fun with him, but I get to write the heroine and she's an FBI sniper. How cool is that?!

message 26: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Duncan | 14 comments Tried to reply but kept going to wrong box. Giveaway not live says Feb 17. Good morning

message 27: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Sandy wrote: "I loved reading Stealing Justice. When does the next book come out?"

My comments are jumping around on me!

message 28: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Brenda wrote: "I can't say that I would like to "be" any of the characters even for a day. But I love getting into a story and looking through the eyes of someone else to experience new places, new feelings, and..."

Yes, Brenda! That's the joy of reading isn't it? To be able to experience things you might not normally experience. Love that.

message 29: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Rumsey | 27 comments FYI...The Goodreads contest for your book says it will not go live until Feb 17th, so we have to wait until then to enter.

message 30: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Sandy wrote: "Tried to reply but kept going to wrong box. Giveaway not live says Feb 17. Good morning"

Hi, Sandy. Sorry you are having trouble. Did you just click the reply button at the bottom of the post?

message 31: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (last edited Feb 11, 2014 11:21AM) (new)

Brenda wrote: "FYI...The Goodreads contest for your book says it will not go live until Feb 17th, so we have to wait until then to enter."

Ach, sorry about that! My bad! In case you miss my next post, I'm going to do a Stealing Justice giveaway here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/63368...

Go to the page and look for my 1:00 pm post and tell me your favorite song. You'll be entered to win a copy of Stealing Justice.

message 32: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Rumsey | 27 comments Just so you know....Loved reading STEALING JUSTICE and can't wait until the next book comes out.

message 33: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Adrienne wrote: "Brenda wrote: "FYI...The Goodreads contest for your book says it will not go live until Feb 17th, so we have to wait until then to enter."

Ach, sorry about that! My bad!"

Since I messed that up, I'm going to do a Stealing Justice giveaway here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/63368...

Go to the page and look for my 1:00 pm post and tell me your favorite song. You'll be entered to win a copy of Stealing Justice.

message 34: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Brenda wrote: "Just so you know....Loved reading STEALING JUSTICE and can't wait until the next book comes out."

Thank you! I loved every second of writing that book. When we were doing the edits, I kept telling Misty how much I loved it. It's an amazing feeling. :)

message 35: by Misty (new)

Misty (authormistyevans) | 10 comments I'm reading a BDB book - one I missed, so it's out of order - and I'd probably not be the heroine, Payne, although I like how tough she is. I'd like to be a character in a Jennifer Estep series or maybe in an Adrienne Giordano book. :)

message 36: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Misty wrote: "I'm reading a BDB book - one I missed, so it's out of order - and I'd probably not be the heroine, Payne, although I like how tough she is. I'd like to be a character in a Jennifer Estep series or ..."

Speak of the devil! Misty Evans is in the house. Now I can't tell any Grey Justice secrets!

message 37: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 11 comments Cupcakes, I love cupcakes!!! Now I am thinking about them too!!!

message 38: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Pamela wrote: "Cupcakes, I love cupcakes!!! Now I am thinking about them too!!!"

Pamela, what's your favorite flavor?

message 39: by Delene (new)

Delene Yochum | 36 comments Adrienne wrote: "So, let's get my party hour started!

I would be Jas..."

I wanna be Allie Shelby from "Personal Assets" by Kelsey Browning. Read the book LOL. Somethin' about a desk ;)

message 40: by Misty (new)

Misty (authormistyevans) | 10 comments Adrienne wrote: "Brenda wrote: "Just so you know....Loved reading STEALING JUSTICE and can't wait until the next book comes out."

Thank you! I loved every second of writing that book. When we were doing the edits,..."

We had so much fun with Fed Boy and Syd, it was like play instead of work. Monroe and Caroline, in Cheating Justice, the next story, are the same way. So much fun to write, I literally laugh out loud at times!

message 41: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Delene wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "So, let's get my party hour started!

Think about the last book you read. If you could be any character in that book, who would you be and why?..."

Oh, Delene! I want to be Roxanne from Running the Red Light. :) Humina, Humina!

message 42: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Misty wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Brenda wrote: "Just so you know....Loved reading STEALING JUSTICE and can't wait until the next book comes out."

Thank you! I loved every second of writing that book. When we were..."

Misty and I have dialogue wars to see which character can out-snipe the other. Totally fun!

message 43: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Next topic!

My family knows not to do anything in front of me that might wind up in a book. They always yell "Don't put this in a book!"

Well, on Sunday, my hubby did something that’s definitely going into a book! I flew home from a trip and walked through the airport dreading getting to my car. It had snowed over the weekend and I’d gotten stuck parking on the roof of the garage. The roof had a ton of snow on it when I left and I was afraid I’d gotten plowed in after the additional snowfall. I got to the car and it was completely clean. My hubby and son drove to the airport (an hour each way), searched for my car and dug it out for me. Talk about romance! Totally going in a book.

What everyday things do you think of as romantic?

message 44: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Rumsey | 27 comments Adrienne wrote: "Misty wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Brenda wrote: "Just so you know....Loved reading STEALING JUSTICE and can't wait until the next book comes out."

Thank you! I loved every second of writing that book..."

However you did it, it worked. The dialogue and chemistry between those two was amazing! Kept me wanting to read more...LOL.

message 45: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Brenda wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Misty wrote: "Adrienne wrote: "Brenda wrote: "Just so you know....Loved reading STEALING JUSTICE and can't wait until the next book comes out."

Thank you! I loved every second of ..."

Thanks, Brenda. Grey will be back in Cheating Justice and he's as uptight as ever. It's a wonder Monroe hasn't given him anxiety attacks. LOL.

message 46: by Misty (new)

Misty (authormistyevans) | 10 comments Adrienne, what is your favorite type of hero to write? Cops, FBI agents, bad boys???

message 47: by Delene (new)

Delene Yochum | 36 comments Adrienne you definitely have to put that in a book so romantic. The hubby is a keeper and brownie points for your Son :)

As for romantic. a man that cleaned the kitchen and cooking would work for me LOL I'm easy

message 48: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 11 comments Adrienne wrote: "Pamela wrote: "I would love to be Claire from the Outlander Series. I am on the 4th book now and I am just loving it. Of course I do have 3 other books going at the same time!!!! And one Audible b..."

These books are so worth the time to read them, you will fall in love with Jamie!!!!

message 49: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Misty wrote: "Adrienne, what is your favorite type of hero to write? Cops, FBI agents, bad boys???"

Ooh, good question! Bad boys are always fun. I think all my heroes have a little bad boy in them. Even if they work in law enforcement, they have a part of them that's not afraid to play outside the lines if it means getting justice for a victim. My Private Protectors guys live and breath for outside the lines. I keep saying I want to go on a sneak-and-peek with Vic. That would be fun!

message 50: by Adrienne, USA Today bestselling author (new)

Delene wrote: "Adrienne you definitely have to put that in a book so romantic. The hubby is a keeper and brownie points for your Son :)

As for romantic. a man that cleaned the kitchen and cooking would work for ..."

Amen, sister!

« previous 1

Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors

unread topics | mark unread