Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors discussion

THE SCHEDULE and tips > THE SCHEDULE for 2/11 CHAT with the KEEPER BOOK AUTHORS

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (last edited Feb 10, 2014 03:21PM) (new)

Nancy Naigle (nancy_naigle) | 133 comments Mod
February 11th - 10am-10pm Central (that's 11-11p for us east coast girls!!)

Here's the schedule for each hour and your KEEPER BOOK AUTHOR TOUR hostess!

11e/10c Dianna Love
12e/11c Tracey Devlyn
1e/12c Dianna Love
2e/1c Adrienne Giordano
3e/2c Nancy Naigle
4e/3c Adrienne Giordano
5e/4c Dianna Love
6e/5c Mary Buckham
7e/6c Tracey Devlyn
8e/7c Nancy Naigle
9e/8c Tonya Kappes
10e/9c Mary Buckham

All authors will be popping in and out all day long, but by hosting certain hours you'll be sure to have one-on-one time with these authors to talk about their favorite thing (and yours!) BOOKS and all things remotely related to BOOKS!

message 2: by JoAn (new)

JoAn The schedule looks great. Even though I work during the day, I'll be able to join for a short time.

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Oh I hope I can keep up with it all day! But only tomorrow will hold the answers lol - My only problem will be the time zone differences. Arizona...we are a bunch of special time zone people lol

message 4: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Tracey Devlyn (traceydevlyn) | 97 comments Mod
Joan wrote: "The schedule looks great. Even though I work during the day, I'll be able to join for a short time."

We'll love having you no matter how much time you can join us!

message 5: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Alyssa wrote: "Oh I hope I can keep up with it all day! But only tomorrow will hold the answers lol - My only problem will be the time zone differences. Arizona...we are a bunch of special time zone people lol"

Indeed, Alyssa! Thankfully, we have authors in all time zones. Yay!

message 6: by Kai (new)

Kai | 1 comments I'm at work. Not sure if I can be there tomorrow.

message 7: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Kai wrote: "I'm at work. Not sure if I can be there tomorrow."

We'll keep our fingers crossed, Kai!

message 8: by Ki (new)

Ki (kazamei) | 10 comments Oh gosh! Why did I have to return to work! I'll be missing out in the morning. And maybe even in the evening. :( Dang!

message 9: by JoAn (new)

JoAn Alyssa wrote: "Oh I hope I can keep up with it all day! But only tomorrow will hold the answers lol - My only problem will be the time zone differences. Arizona...we are a bunch of special time zone people lol"

I'm in Arizona, too. Plus I work during the day. I hope I'll be able to catch at least a little when I get home.

message 10: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Tobey | 2 comments Thanks for the time list. Even though I am time zone challenged, I can pop in and out and catch whichever author happens to be there at time I think my favorite author(s) will be there. I will probably discover new favorites.

message 11: by Mary (new)

Mary Buckham (Mary_Buckham) | 139 comments Mod
I love the list, too! I'm west coast time so am always confused. Nancy was sweet enough to actually give me my own time zone on the schedule called Mary time. Isn't she a sweetheart!

message 12: by Dianna (new)

Dianna Love (authordiannalove) | 182 comments Mod
thank goodness I'm with 5 other authors who have a clue how this works. *g* Posting the schedule - good idea!

message 13: by Rhy (new)

Rhy Birch | 11 comments I have been trying to figure this out all day,. I hope I figure it out by 9est

message 14: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelareveal) | 1 comments So Nancy just wanted you to know I just discovered your books and I'm looking forward to reading all if them. What amazing journeys and characters and just wanted to say thank you

Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors

unread topics | mark unread