The Infinite Ink Secret Lair: For YA/NA Spec Fic Lovers discussion

Book Discussion > I need this book yesterday

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Darcy (nciacchella) | 29 comments Mod
Which books are you looking forward to reading?

Seriously, I swear I'm not just kissing up here, but I am so excited for Zoe's third Internal Defense book. I LOVE that series!

I'm also looking forward to season two of Susan Kaye Quinn's Debt Collector series. More Lyrium, please?

message 2: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Cannon (zoecannon) | 18 comments Mod
Aww, thanks, Nicole :)

I agree on more Debt Collector! The first season was one of my favorite reads last year.

I'm also waiting for Sekret (Sekret, #1) by Lindsay Smith and After the End (After the End, #1) by Amy Plum . I haven't read either of those authors before, and I don't know how the books will be, but the descriptions make them sound fantastic.

And looking forward to My Real Children by Jo Walton - I loved Jo Walton's Small Change series and Among Others.

message 3: by Elizabeth (last edited Feb 11, 2014 03:46PM) (new)

Elizabeth Darcy (nciacchella) | 29 comments Mod
You're welcome. Now go write. ;)

I cannot wait for Mortal Heart. If this series were a person, I'd marry it. Some of THE best fantasy fiction I've ever read.

Take Me Away To A Great Read (awaytogreatread) | 2 comments I am dying to read Opposition by Jennifer Armentrout, I want to know what happens after reading 4 and Shadows in the series and Obsession an adult novel that ties in I am definitely invested!!!

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (sabicas73) | 7 comments Me too!!! The Lux series is one of my Favorites. It is optioned to be a movie. So Excited can't wait to see how it ends!!