Gallagher Girls and Heist Society discussion

The Gallagher Girls Series > Book hangover anyone?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelly (new)

Shelly B. | 14 comments Is any one else having a hard time reading any other series cause you have a book hangover from this one. In case you don't know a book hangover is when you Ty and start a new book but you are to preoccupied with thinking about another one that you can't get through another book. I have loved these books for 5 years now. I am currently a sophomore and can't seem to get over it. Ally is an. Amazing writer and I never want his series to end even though I have already read he last one and she did a good job of tying up all the loss ends. But still is anyone else having a hard time getting over the fact that the series is over! As in NO MORE CAMMIE AND ZACH MOMENTS!

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 2 comments This is one of the best series ever! And I really want more, I read the short story a Gallagher wedding and found it incredibly sweet!

message 3: by A. (new)

A. (cinderella16) | 115 comments Is there anywhere you can read the short story online? I can't find it anywhere!

message 4: by Shelly (new)

Shelly B. | 14 comments I'm not sure, but it is super sweet and really helps to tie up loose ends.

message 5: by A. (new)

A. (cinderella16) | 115 comments Awww...man, I wish I knew where I could read it. If you find out, let me know.

message 6: by Shelly (new)

Shelly B. | 14 comments No problem, I found it one this website here.
http://www.dateabook.com.au/downloads.... Try it and tell me if it works for you. I hope it does!!!

message 7: by A. (new)

A. (cinderella16) | 115 comments Thank you so much! I'll try it.

message 8: by Shelly (new)

Shelly B. | 14 comments Okay let me know if it works!

message 9: by A. (new)

A. (cinderella16) | 115 comments Yay! I got to read it! Thanks for your help!

message 10: by Shelly (new)

Shelly B. | 14 comments Sure no problem glad I could help.

message 11: by Kareena (new)

Kareena (iluvchocolate) | 20 comments Ya I was so lost after this series ended :( Loved it so much! Miss it a lot. I'd love to reread it sometime soon. Hmmm... Maybe I should this summer. Do a GG marathon

message 12: by Shelly (new)

Shelly B. | 14 comments I'm right there with you. I was thinking about my rereading the series too. Although I will have a hard time getting through the first book because I absolutely hate josh and cammie together.

message 13: by Kareena (new)

Kareena (iluvchocolate) | 20 comments Haha very true ;D

message 14: by Kareena (new)

Kareena (iluvchocolate) | 20 comments I wonder if I can come up with a reading challenge... Hm... I did that once with the Harry Potter books, hm *thinks*

message 15: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 5 comments is it bad that i somewhat have been avoiding the last book to the GG series because i do nit want it ti end yet? its been sitting on my bookshelf for as long as i can remember but i just cant get myself to read it lol

message 16: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 5 comments Oops! not* to*

message 17: by Kareena (new)

Kareena (iluvchocolate) | 20 comments Nah makes sense ;)