My Sibling The Mythical Being! discussion

Fashion Frightmare! (My Sister The Vampire, #16)
This topic is about Fashion Frightmare!
Sister the Vampire NON-Spoiler > Fashion Frightmare! (MSTV, #16)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie, The Joker (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sophie | 1253 comments A new My Sister the Vampire has been announced, here's the blurb:

Sink your teeth into Olivia and Ivy's sixteenth fright-time adventure! The Cafe Creative fashion show is just around the corner, and everyone who's anyone is ready to strike a pose. Everyone except Ivy, that is. Modelling is her worst nightmare! Twin sister Olivia is there to lend a hand. But soon strutting down the catwalk is the least of their worries, when a priceless accessory goes missing. Is there a couture crook in Franklin Grove?

It's due to be released 8th May 2014.

Discuss the book here BEFORE you read it...

message 2: by Daisy, The Brains (new) - rated it 4 stars

Daisy | 1399 comments Wow Sienna Mercer is speedy at writing! Another book already?! This one sounds pretty good, with the mystery of the missing necklace and all.... yeah I'm looking forward to it! :)

message 3: by Daisy, The Brains (last edited Feb 17, 2014 07:21AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Daisy | 1399 comments Has anyone seen the cover for this book? If you haven't search on Google Images: my sister the vampire fashion frightmare. It should be the first result.

To me, it looks like Olivia is wearing a black dress and Ivy is wearing a really light blue-ish dress and a pink headband (that's like the opposite of Ivy's style, what is going on?!).

Am I just getting the twins mixed up? I don't think I am because Ivy's wearing her boots and she is definitely paler than Olivia.

Do you think there is going to be a switch? That seems likely to me...

message 4: by Sophie, The Joker (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sophie | 1253 comments Weird!?! I just looked and those might not be Ivy's boots but she defiantly looks paler! I would be kind of disappointed if there isn't a switch. It feels like they haven't done one in ages.

Have a look at their facial expressions as well. Olivia looks fine but Ivy looks kind of nervous and her hands are like 'oh well'

message 5: by Daisy, The Brains (new) - rated it 4 stars

Daisy | 1399 comments Yeah! Ivy is doing very weird body language! You can also tell Olivia's the one in black because of their hair clips: Ivy has a bat one on and Olivia has plain.

Anyway, if it is a switch, they didn't do it very well because we could tell straight away! But I think the cover artist did that on purpose to help people guess.

message 6: by Daisy, The Brains (new) - rated it 4 stars

Daisy | 1399 comments When are they going to release this book?????????? I'm getting tired of waiting!!!!!!!!!! I know it hasn't been that long but I need more MSTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Daisy, The Brains (new) - rated it 4 stars

Daisy | 1399 comments Hey, I just thought, this thing with the missing necklace is a bit like in Goddess Girls in The Girl Games when that girl's necklace goes missing. Although, that wasn't as well written as it could have been, I think Sienna Mercer might do a better job :) We'll have to wait and see.

message 8: by Daisy, The Brains (new) - rated it 4 stars

Daisy | 1399 comments Only four days to the release date of this book! Yay! Can't wait!

message 9: by Daisy, The Brains (new) - rated it 4 stars

Daisy | 1399 comments Wooooooo! Fashion Frightmare has been released! Ordered it today, CANNOT WAIT!!!!! :D

message 10: by Daisy, The Brains (new) - rated it 4 stars

Daisy | 1399 comments So I was looking at the cover of this book again recently, and let me just say, what is with Ivy's feet?! They're like as big as her eyes! Wow. Yep... that was all I had to say. :D