Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela Porter | 18 comments I have been trying to locate a book or author again. Read it last year and fell in love with it but forgot what it was.Not sure on the time line it was written. I know most travel was by train, motorcycle (early ones) think there may have been cars but people still used coaches as well. The main characters were a married couple who were Doctors/Scientists. They were going around helping out vampires who seemed to be getting killed off. Not sure if that helps out any but I would love if someone knew the books. I think I read the first two but might be wrong and just read the first one. I really want to read it again and read more of them.

message 2: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Could it have been the Argeneau family vampires by Lynsay Sands?

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela Porter | 18 comments That may be the author but do not think that is the series unless I happened to read something out of order LOL! Which would not be a first time for me. I will go through the books in the series and see if it is the one.

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela Porter | 18 comments Well that was not the series but now I am wanting to give it a try LOL! I have some of her books on my shelf so thought maybe it was her. So still looking for now. Thanks for the new series to look into though.

message 5: by Jenn (new)

Jenn Lol you're welcome

message 6: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 3 comments It might be A Discovery of Witches. They have all the science stuff and in the sequel they travel back in time.

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela Porter | 18 comments I have that book to the side to read but that one is not it. I do have A Discovery of Witches in my TBR jar. So hopefully soon I will be pulling that title LOL! A Title came to me last night but I did not write it down to check it out and now can not remember so I can check it out.

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela Porter | 18 comments I guess I could narrow it down a little more by making sure that I said the two main characters are not vampires. They are hired to help the vampires find a killer in their midst. The main characters are married as well.

message 9: by Angela (new)

Angela Porter | 18 comments Just thought I would let everyone know that thanks to the library website and looking around on it I was able to finally look through the history of things I have checked out. Found the author of the books and am writing them down so I can continue the series. The author is Barbara Hambly. It is a story about a former spy who helps the vampires find the killer that is among them. Just thought I would let you guys know. Thanks for the help and bringing a few more books to my eye to check out sometime soon!