What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > vampire hero + werewolf heroine love story?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LullyKon (last edited Feb 10, 2014 11:32AM) (new)

LullyKon | 5 comments A couple of months ago I found a book in kindle store, I read the sample..like it SO MUCH! The problem? I deleted it and now I can't remember the name of the book.

From the first 2 chapters I can tell you that she's a werewolf, banished from her homeland (nobody wants to shelter her, but a guy who takes pity on her sends her on another world..)because the alpha promised to marry her, but now changed his mind (and she became a liability).He is a vampire, from a wealthy family..his father is expecting him to marry ( I recall some kind of competition?, to choose the best female candidate...but he chooses none!).
And I recall reading about him arguing with his father..and it was something like
-What are you gonna do? Send me to my room?
-No, I'm kicking you out of this house!

Does this ring a bell for any of you? Please tell me the name of the book and help end my "nerve wrecking book hunt".

Thanks!

message 2: by KimeyDiann (new)

KimeyDiann | 37 comments You should be able to find the book on your amazon account. Go to "Your Orders" then click "Digital Orders" and you should be able to find it going back through download your history.
Hope this helps!

message 3: by LullyKon (new)

LullyKon | 5 comments Hello,
I did what you suggested, unfortunately only the books I bought are stocked there, not the samples I downloaded.
So my search concluded with: "No orders found".
Thanks anyway!

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37777 comments Mod
Lully Moon, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Sue (new)

Sue Elleker | 768 comments I don't know if they're backdated, but Manage Your Content and Devices now lists samples as well.

message 6: by LullyKon (new)

LullyKon | 5 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Lully Moon, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"
Nope, I didn't find it. No luck so far, but I'm still hoping.

message 7: by Rae (new)

Rae | 281 comments bump

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Still looking now?

message 9: by LullyKon (new)

LullyKon | 5 comments Yes, do you have any idea what might be?

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

No clue!

But there are lots of vampire/were-readers in the group so someone else might know.

message 11: by LullyKon (new)

LullyKon | 5 comments Anyone, you happen to read anything resembling my initial post?