1x1 > Olaf and Killjoy

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello!!!:)

message 2: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Hi :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So you're going to be Elsa and Anna. I don't think we need to make characters since we both know who they are.

message 4: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Yup! So are we just going to follow the story or adding something new to it?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

We're following the story but I've got some pretty good twists ready for this roleplay:)

message 6: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay! (:

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

So since your Elsa you begin!:)

message 8: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Okay! Where should I begin, exactly?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

When she is telling the guards to open the gates

message 10: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Okay and sorry for asking this lol, but how detailed do you want it to be? c:))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

3-4 sentences more or less is fine with me it doesn't matter

message 12: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Okay!))

Elsa stood hesitantly in front of the window and let out a soft sigh. She knew she had no choice. It was coronation day, and she needed to do this. She took a deep breath and turned, looking at the guards. "Open the gates," she said slowly, watching as they gave her a nod and left the room.

Anna stood in front of the window, her nose almost pressed against the glass. She couldn't believe they were having a party today! She was so, so excited! She had never really talked to a lot of people other than the maids and servants, or... the paintings. She saw the gates open and her eyes widened, and she ran down to the main hall as fast as she could.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans stood still just outside the gates and watched the guards push them open. He sighed and waited, coronation day for soon to be Queen Elsa. The kingdom hadn't seen Elsa for a while, she had always been inside of her castle keeping her sister from seeing the world and from seeing her. He smiled as she gates were opened all the way and turned going to the dock and getting down into a small wooden row boat.

message 14: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Anna ran outside, gazing at all the different things out there, her eyes wide in amazement. If she could've told her paintings about this... She smiled widely as she took in the fresh air, the humming of the birds, the soft breeze. She ran forward and didn't notice Hans in front of her, and crashed into him, making her stagger back and almost fall.

Elsa watched as her sister darted out of the castle and smiled slightly, but then let out a soft sigh. At least she was happy about this, but Elsa wasn't. Elsa always wanted to remain inside, and hide her ability. It wasn't safe to let it out and... today was already such a dangerous day.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans remained steady not letting Anna fall. "Excuse me, I'm sorry I got in your way." He smiled at her, his smile that no one could avoid. The row boat rocked in the water from Anna's tumble off the dock.

message 16: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Anna looked up at him. "Oh.. oh no I-I'm sorry! It was not your fault, it was totally mine! You're gorgeous.. no wait, I," she laughed. "Awkward. Wait, you're not awkward, I'm awkward... hi," she breathed out, looking into his eyes with a slight smile.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I'm not like right on the money with what he says here, it's been three months since I've seen the movie))
"Hello," Hans chuckles a little. "My name is Hans," he smiles back at her. "And I don't think your awkward."

message 18: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Same same, lol))

"Anna, I'm Anna," she blinked rapidly, looking into his eyes. She slowly got out of his arms and brushed her hair back, biting her lip a little. She then suddenly heard the bells and her eyes widened. "It's codo-coto-coronation day!" she gasped. "My sister is becoming queen," she shook her head. "I have to go! It was lovely to meet you, Hans," she smiled widely at him, and then got out of the boat. "Bye," she waved at him and then ran off.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans smiled and watched her go standing up in the boat and getting back up onto the dock. He straightened out his suit and followed her walking slowly towards the castle. Once inside he went into the rulers chambers where a crowd of people had gathered waiting for Elsa to appear.

message 20: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Anna smiled as she entered the rulers chambers, and saw Elsa standing on a stage. She walked over and stood beside her, a little more to the right. She bit her lip, anxiously watching her sister. She felt like Elsa was a total stranger, and didn't know what to say. Good luck?

Elsa's hands trembled lightly as she stood on the stage, her back to the crowd. The priest in front of her held the cushion with the ornaments she needed to hold for a torturing moment. She pressed her hands against her sides and took a deep breath. She could keep her gloves on, right?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans watched with slightly narrowed eyes. He waved at Anna and smiled at her from the other side of the crowd. Elsa seemed a bit uneasy, he thought to himself but let it go.

message 22: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Anna waved back slightly at Hands, her eyes lighting up slightly as she saw him. She remained silent and watched as her sister became queen.

Elsa looked at the priest expectantly, but bit her lip hard as he shook his head and nodded at her gloves. She slowly took them off, her hands trembling more as she took the two ornaments in her hands. The ice began to spread already as the priest finished his words, and she quickly put them down and pulled her gloves back on. "Long live Queen Elsa!" the priest exclaimed happily, as Elsa turned around with a sigh of relief.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans smiled the party continued in the banquet hall. He stood next to a table and waited, Anna hadn't come into the hall yet. Everything he had planned was working out perfectly so far.

message 24: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Elsa stood in the ballroom and looked at all the people. Anna slowly walked up to her. "Hi," Elsa said, smiling. "Are you... are you talking to me?" Anna asked, wide-eyed. Elsa nodded, smiling. "So.. this is a party?" Anna nodded at her question. "It's amazing!" she smiled widely. Then somebody asked her to dance, and Anna got pulled away into the crowd.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans crossed his arms and watched as Anna got asked to dance he pushed through the crowd and tapped on the fellas shoulder. "Mind if I cut in?" He asked the man who nodded. Hans offered Anna his hand, "shall we?"

message 26: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Anna looked surprised to see Hans and she gently took his hand as he offered her a dance. "It's you," she muttered, smiling slightly. "Yes," she chuckled a little at his question, placing her other hand on his shoulder.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans put a hand on her waist and pulled her into a simple waltz. "Of course it's me, who else looks like I do?" He chuckled.

message 28: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Anna laughed and shook her head, swaying to the soft music that played in the ballroom. She looked into his eyes and almost stepped on his toe, and blushed. "Well, I don't know," she shook her head in amusement.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry, did I embarrass you?" Hans smiled meeting her eyes, "if I did I am truly sorry. That is not what I intended to do."

message 30: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "No, no, you didn't," she smiled at him. "You know. It's strange, I just.. I'm not used to talking to people a lot," she explained to him, looking into her eyes. "This is the first party in forever."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans nodded. "Yes, it's been a long amount of time since I've been to a party as well. I guess we're alike in that way," he smiled.

message 32: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Really? But where are you from? I mean, like, I don't really know anyone but... you're from someplace else, aren't you?" she asked him eagerly, looking into his eyes.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"A kingdom far away," Hans answered and slowly stopped dancing. "Want a sandwich?" He asks keeping her hand in his as he walked with her to the side of the room where the sandwiches are at.

message 34: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Anna smiled and held onto his hand, nodding her head at his question. "Oh..." she trailed off in wonder. What would it be like, to travel? She had never been outside of Arendelle before, but she really wanted to go and see the world. "Yes, sure," she smiled at him.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans watched as the sunlight started to dim as the night came to a slow end. After he had eaten his sandwich with Anna he got her to the edge of a waterfall, "can I say something crazy?" He asked her on the rock that the waterfall fell around.

message 36: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Anna followed him after they had eaten their sandwiches and smiled as he asked that. She sat on the railing of the area and smiled at him. "Yes?" she asked, slightly breathlessly.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Will you marry me?" He asked kneeling down on one knee waiting for her answer. Hans smiled at her.

message 38: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Can I say something crazy too?" she looked at him with wide eyes and a wide smile.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course!" Hans exclaimed holding her hands in his as he smiled up at her.

message 40: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She looked up at him with a wide smile. "Yes!" she laughed, accepting his proposal. She had never imagined she could met a person like him, that she would met something that matched her perfectly.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans picked her up and spun her around. "C'mon, lets go tell your sister!" He said and pulled her back to the castle.

message 42: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Anna laughed as he spun her around and nodded eagerly at his words, holding his hand in hers. She led him up to her sister, muttering 'excuse me's' occasionally when she bumped into someone. "Elsa!"

Elsa turned around and saw her sister coming towards her, and she smiled.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans smiled. He was arm in arm with Anna when she stopped in front of Elsa.

message 44: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "We need to tell you something," Anna smiled happily. "This is Prince Hans," she smiled widely.

Elsa raised her eyebrows. "Oh well, nice to meet you," she said softly. "What do you need to tell me?"

"We're getting married," Anna grinned happily.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans smiled and put an arm around Anna's shoulders. He waited for Elsa's reaction.

message 46: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "No, absolutely not," Elsa said firmly. Anna gaped at her sister. "But-" "No buts," Elsa glared. "You cannot marry him "

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans sighed. "And why ever not?" He asked Elsa, angry.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

message 49: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Sorry!))

"Because... you barely know eachother!" Elsa shook her head wildly. "No, Anna, you can't marry him," she said sternly. Anna gaped at her. "Why do you do this? I don't want to be locked up in here forever! I want to marry him!" she fumed as her sister started to walk away.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Hans gritted his teeth. "It's true love, maybe you're just to blind to see it." The crowd started towards Elsa when she reached the exit to the banquet hall so she was surrounded.

« previous 1