Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors discussion

Getting excited!!!

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) YAY!! I'm so excited for the CHAT!! I hope everyone remembers that it's TOMORROW 10-10 CT!!! YAY!!

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary Buckham (Mary_Buckham) | 139 comments Mod
Woo-hoo! Can't wait!

message 3: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Rumsey | 27 comments Excited about chatting with so many great authors tomorrow. Wooo Hoooo!!!!!

message 4: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Brenda wrote: "Excited about chatting with so many great authors tomorrow. Wooo Hoooo!!!!!"

WHOOO HOOOO!!! Yay BRENDA!!!!

message 5: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Duncan | 14 comments yay exciting!!

message 6: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) YO-Sandy!

message 7: by Heather (new)

Heather (heathercm2001) This is going to be so much fun!

message 8: by Dianna (new)

Dianna Love (authordiannalove) | 182 comments Mod
Glad you got it started, Tonya!!! woot woot. :)

message 9: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) HEY HEY Dianna! Dianna LOVE Is in the house!!!

message 10: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) HEATHER!!! YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Oh golly! SO much excitement!!

message 12: by Sandy (new)

Sandy Bartles | 30 comments This is exciting!

message 13: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Hey Alyssa!! You found us <3

message 14: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Kappes (tonyakappes) Love seeing Sandy!!!

message 15: by Mary (new)

Brenda wrote: "Excited about chatting with so many great authors tomorrow. Wooo Hoooo!!!!!"

Brenda what a nice thing to say - thank you and can't wait to see you tomorrow! ~ Mary B :-)

message 16: by Deb (new)

Deb Sharp (roseygrl) | 1 comments This is very exciting :) Can't wait :)

message 17: by Mary (new)

I can already see where the trouble gals are and yes, I mean Tonya and Dianna. :-) The rest of you are sweethearts for coming early to say hello! Hi Sandy and Alyssa and heather!!!

message 18: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Nancy Naigle (nancy_naigle) | 133 comments Mod
Hey girls....who knows how to do countdown math???
T-minus how many hours to FUN TIME!!!

message 19: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne Taylor | 1 comments WooHoo!!! EXCITING!!

message 20: by Mary (new)

Lovely to have you here Deb and Yvonne! Warm up your computer keys for fun tomorrow!

message 21: by Cricket (new)

Cricket (crickerz) | 4 comments Chatting with some of my favorite authors? Yes!! This is such a great idea!

message 22: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Cricket wrote: "Chatting with some of my favorite authors? Yes!! This is such a great idea!"

I'm hosting at 3pm eastern and 8pm eastern, but I'll be popping in and out all day. MUAH - see you there.

message 23: by Lori (new)

Lori Hickey | 3 comments Have to go to my daughter's basketball game...so I'm going to miss. But I'm still excited for you!!! Have fun! I'll try to check in at some time.

message 24: by Cricket (new)

Cricket (crickerz) | 4 comments Nancy wrote: "Cricket wrote: "Chatting with some of my favorite authors? Yes!! This is such a great idea!"

I'm hosting at 3pm eastern and 8pm eastern, but I'll be popping in and out all day. MUAH - see you there."

Where do we post our questions for you Nancy?

message 25: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Cricket wrote: "Nancy wrote: "Cricket wrote: "Chatting with some of my favorite authors? Yes!! This is such a great idea!"

I'm hosting at 3pm eastern and 8pm eastern, but I'll be popping in and out all day. MUAH ..."

Hey y'all...it's so easy. I'll have a new category (kind of like this one that Tonya created called Getting Excited) called 3pm Nancy Naigle ....something fun....and you'll be able to click and chat just like we are here. Easy as pie. Really yummy pie...ala mode...and homemade!! With sprinkles.

message 26: by Tracey, Award-winning author of the Nexus series (new)

Tracey Devlyn (traceydevlyn) | 97 comments Mod
Looking forward to our chat tomorrow! What party hat will you be bringing--tiara, top hat, bonnet, cowboy hat, Kentucky Derby-sized hat, baseball hat???

message 27: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa White (phantasmmarquesses) | 153 comments Mary wrote: "I can already see where the trouble gals are and yes, I mean Tonya and Dianna. :-) The rest of you are sweethearts for coming early to say hello! Hi Sandy and Alyssa and heather!!!"

SQUEEE!

message 28: by Nancy, USA Today bestselling author of the Adams Grove series (new)

Tracey wrote: "Looking forward to our chat tomorrow! What party hat will you be bringing--tiara, top hat, bonnet, cowboy hat, Kentucky Derby-sized hat, baseball hat???"

I'm a cowgirl hat kind of gal -- [image error] I'll be wearing this custom hat made for me by the amazing Kara Branstrom. (Thanks, Kara!) Read. Relax. Repeat.

**Hope it shows up! Yeeeha.

message 29: by Kim Reads (new)

Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews) (readyourwrites) | 1 comments Looking forward to this.

message 30: by Lori (new)

Lori Leger (lorileger_author) | 1 comments Just getting to bed ladies after far exceeding my 3000 word goal for the day. Got my days and nights thoroughly reversed. If my brain is working by 10 am I'll try to remember to check in. Have fun without me if I oversleep!

message 31: by Marie (new)

Marie Dry | 8 comments Great feeling knowing you got your word count. Its only 12 in the morning here so you must be at least eight hours behind. I am in South Africa

Chat with the Bestselling KEEPER BOOK TOUR Authors

unread topics | mark unread