Laini Taylor Official Fan Group discussion

The US and UK special editions!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hodder (new)

Hodder Books (hodderbooks) | 43 comments Mod
Have you seen the super special UK & US editions of DREAMS OF GODS AND MONSTERS!? They both contain a beautiful image of Karou, drawn and signed by Laini herself!

For UK fans: the gorgeous hand-signed drawing will be tucked away in the first 3,000 copies of our hardback edition! The best way to make sure you get one of these special editions is to pre-order as they’re limited to the first 3,000 copies!

For US fans, there is an exclusive edition for B&N customers! There will be a custom colour print of Karou, drawn and signed by Laini herself! It will be available in all B&N stores carrying DREAMS OF GODS AND MONSTERS and on B&N.com. Fans in Canada can get in on the action too with the same edition in all Indigo stores carrying DREAMS OF GODS AND MONSTERS. They will be available while supplies last!

Hasn't Laini been a busy bee!? What a star!

message 2: by Ana (new)

Ana (analove) Wow that's so cool

message 3: by Epiphany (new)

Epiphany Brown The special editions are so cool. But I wish there were ways to buy signed posters or something similar for people who buy digital versions.
I, for example, have the first two on audio and would like to complete the series that way but I also really want the drawing. I can't justify buying multiple copies of the same book on my budget though.

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 3 comments Are the UK preorders still under 3k, do you know? I like that special edition better!

message 5: by Hodder (new)

Hodder Books (hodderbooks) | 43 comments Mod
Samantha wrote: "Are the UK preorders still under 3k, do you know? I like that special edition better!"

Yes, we're still within the 3,000. :)

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 3 comments Yes, we're still within the 3,000. :)"

Woohoo!

message 7: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 16 comments That's a great way to get me to NOT order from amazon :) BN.com order placed, can't wait for my special edition!

message 8: by Heather (last edited Feb 19, 2014 08:15AM) (new)

Heather James (makexbelieve) | 2 comments Where do we have to pre-order from in the UK? The Hodder website?

This will definitely help me to pick the hardback over the ebook!

[Edit] Never mind, I have answered my own question by looking on Amazon! I will place the order now to be safe (even if the £7 price difference to the ebook sort of makes me want to cry...)

message 9: by Esther (new)

Esther | 2 comments will the special editions be available at the US book signings or do you recommend we preorder them through BN.com? I might cry if I dont get one.

message 10: by Beanie (new)

Beanie | 1 comments But I already preordered through Amazon! Woe is me D: