FRIENDLY BOOKWORMS. discussion

WRITING ROOM. > DRABBLES.(short stories)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 11, 2014 11:22AM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 178 comments Mod
animated writing photo: writing animated_book_writing_2-thumb-300x2.gif
What's a drabble?

In creative writing, a drabble is a short fiction story that consists of exactly 100 words.

A drabble, although extremely short on words, must be a complete story that contains a proper beginning, a middle, and a satisfactory ending.
animated writing photo: writing animated_book_writing_2-thumb-300x2.gif

We're going to bend the rules a bit ,just do your best to write it short,but don't worry if you go over a little bit.It's just fun..right?

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 178 comments Mod
My first Drabble.
*CURIOUS JENNY"
~~~~~~~~~~~<
"Mummy,where did I come from"said Jenny skipping round her mothers legs.
"From the stork of course sweetie,I've told you before"
"BUT daddy said I came from your tummy,so is the stork in your tummy?"
"Erm,no dear"
"Sooooo.....where did the stork come from then?"said Jenny puzzled.
"The stork came from it's mummy's tummy"replied Jennys mum
"So was I in the storks tummy and you're not my mummy?"sobbed Jenny!!
Jenny's mum took a deep breath and thought how to get out of this one without making it worse!"
"GULP!"she thought.
"Ask your father Sweetie,he seems to know everything"
"Daaaadddddddd where did I.................

MOLLYS NIGHTMARE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.
Lights out,tucked up tight,Molly peeped from under the covers.
"Go away,you're not there"!she whispered.
The closet door creaked.Daddy hadn't fixed the lock.
The glowing green eyes were visible through the gap.
Molly trembled and closed her eyes.
Then she felt it brush against her skin.
*Meow"cried Blackcat.
"You naughty puss"said Molly and snuggled up with him.
"It was you hiding in my closet",she giggled before sighing.
As she slept the closet door creaked and glowing green eyes peered through the gap.

"SEE YOU IN YOUR NIGHTMARES MOLLY".
Said the evil green monster.

message 4: by Rbbashi (new)

Rbbashi | 13 comments Wow ..!!
Nice drabbles
Wait for more

message 5: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Sep 17, 2014 10:31AM) (new)

I NEED YOU
~~~~~~~~~~~
Where can you be? I've looked everywhere but you're hiding. It's okay that you killed that creature,he was slimy, he deserved it. Don't worry it'll be okay, we can bury him in the garden if you like but please let me find you. I need you, I can't manage without you.
You won't get into any trouble I promise.
The squelching sound as his body was trodden on was eerie but the memory will pass eventually.
Just please let me know where you are so I can put things right.
I promise to take care of you and you'll never get lost but without you I'm only half.
Poking out from under the bed she saw it.
"Ah, there you are!... but I looked there before and you weren't there,or where you?"
She washed the gooey, dried up mess off the bottom and put her other black stiletto on.
~©~Linzy 2014.