Write Your Heart Out ツ discussion

Your Writing-A to M > Iv9y's Pages

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello all. So I have a great idea for a new story that I am actually writing right. I'll be sure to keep you updated.

message 2: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (abilyssaxoxo) | 1290 comments cool

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so is just came up with this, I'm writing this as a book right now and I'm going to put down the first chapter. I haven't quite figured out a title yet to I'd love to hear any suggestions you might have.
•|||||•Description•|||||•
--The year is 4539, for now anyway. Matthew Porter is just a regular man living on his own, he has recently moved into a new home, and he meets his lovely neighbor, Katrina Losburg, quickly, Matthew falls in love with Katrina, and their love blossoms. But one day, when Katrina is struck by a vehicle while walking across the street and she dies in Matt's arms, Matthew suddenly experiences the beauty of time travel, going back to 2014, where he meets Katrina yet again, only she has a different face and a different name, but he knows it's her because he feels exactly the same as he did the day he first met her. He falls in love with her all over again, and when she dies for a second time, he is transported to 1759, and so begins the cycle of time travel and falling in love.--
This book is being written out of the minds of six different characters, each having their own opinion and experiencing their own problems with the time travel and losing their love.

Anyway, the next comment will be the first chapter, let me know if you have any suggestions for the Title because I'd love to hear them!!:)