Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

The Club > The Dressing Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 147 (147 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper entered the dressing room, the familiar scent filling her nose. She sighed deeply. As odd as it was, this whole place relaxed her. She sat down at her table, the one with the pictures of Melody tucked into the sides, reminding her why she did as she did, and the lipstick prints smudged against the shiny glass.

message 2: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 10:26AM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Alex walked into the dressing room a phone pressed to her ear. "Черта с два я делаю эти бессловесная ослица танцы бесплатно. Ну вы можете сказать ему, чтобы сосать его ..." she snapped into the phone in Russian. Annoyance was riding in her tone, though she was trying not to let it show.

((Translation: Like hell i'm doing these dumb ass dances for free. Well you can tell him to suck it...))

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper looked up as Alex entered, offering her a smallsmile, "ready for tonights show?" She asked, her accent heavy. She began applying her eyeliner while taking out a notebook to write in.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Oh, yus" she replied with a small, thin, smile. Sitting down at her spot, she leaned into the mirror applying eye liner and then a bronze brown eye shadow. Puckering her lips, she put on bright red lipstick and made a small kissy face.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper bit the end of her pen before scrawling some words down in the notebook. Then she dabbed some sparkly purple eyeshadow above her eyes, "I hope I get to pole dance tonight, i really could use some extra tips"

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Well duh, you suck at pole dancing" Alexandra commented in boredom. Standing up she pulled her brown wavy hair up, revealing the butterfly tattoo on the back of her neck. (view spoiler)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper furrowed her brow at Alexandra,but decided not to comment. She knew she was a good dancer anyways, someone else's negative comment get to her. She scrawled down an angry spiteful poem quickly then slammed the notebook shut

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Alex smirked ever so slightly. "Oh i'm sorry, was that mean?" shaking out her hair she pulled her shoes off and her clothing. Alexandra rested her hands on her bare hips for a moment before turning and pulling on a silky red robe and tieing it in the front.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper rolled her eyes,continuing to ignore her. She slowly pulled on her fishnet thigh-highs, clipping them to a pair of lacy booty shorts. She began curling her hair to pass time

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Rolling her eyes she pulled on the thigh high black heeled boots and slid out of the robe. She then proceeded to pull on a dark red corset with a black skirt bottom on. "See ya around, friend " she blew a kiss and walked out in boredom, checking her perfectly painted nails.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper finished getting dressed, putting on a tiny black tank top and fluffing her hair out. Strapping on her heels, she ran a finger over the picture of Mel, then turned to head down to the floor. It was time to pay this months rent.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Alexandra walked inside, changing into the silk robe and pacing wildly. Her fingers were twitching and taking on the shape of what it would look like if she was holding a gun. Suddenly turning she jumped in suprise, throwing the man who just walked in into the ground. "What the hell dude?" she stared at him realizing it was the guy from earlier.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lamarcus looked at he grinned while she threw him to the ground like a piece of meat.
"Do you ever stop attacking people?" he asked while standing up.
"You dropped something." he said while handing out his hand to give it to her.
"I'm gonna guess its something important to you?" he asked while guessing if he was right or not.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "No, I just love to throw myself at men. And yea, that was my dads" she took it quickly and slid it onto her wrist. "Thanks" she nodded gratefully, considering if she should do something more to thank him.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well....i'm going to head out now." he said while moving out of the dressing room. He couldn't really get involved in anyones personal life.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally walked in the dressing room. She was furious. She quickly changed out of her stage clothes and into a blue robe that stopped at the top of her knees.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Vat's up your ass?" Alexandra commented, her voice heavy with a Russian accent. She swirled the dark red silky robe around her, keeping it tied though.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"The fucking girl Harper, she stole my rightful spot. There was this guy and all he could do was stare at her!" she spat venom dripping from her voice.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Trust me, she's a complete b*tch. I was about to get this mans wallet and the girl just had to walk up and act like a whore." she dropped the accent easily and nodded in agreement with her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"See what I mean, in this business you gotta do what you gotta do and she just f*cks it all up. I mean how long do you think she can keep up the good girl act?" She said as she applied more makeup to her face.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Hopefully not long." she said and pulled the robe off, sliding into fish net tights and a tight red corset dress. Puckering her lips she quickly re applied the bright red lipstick. "If she doesn't go down, I say we do something. Spike her drink, steal ehr clothes..." she grinned slightly.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally smiled and looked at her,"I'm with you. She needs to know who's in charge. I think we're going to be great friends." she said getting her clothes on, she put on a black and white bra with laced leggings and tight leather shorts.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "I couldn't agree more. We should come up with a plan" Alex giggled lightly and pulled the stilleto thigh high black boots on. "I mean, it needs to be good. While she's in the middle of being with a client, and then we can do something" Alexandra brushed a strand og brown hair form her face.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- ((Feeling the love guys...haha jk))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((XD))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I have a friend who could help us out. He's a regular Client and he owes me. He can get us anything we need." she giggled at the thought of how he owed her.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Who is it?" she raised an eyebrow walking over to her and tilting her head. She reached out a delicate hand and fixed her hair, brushing it into place with her fingers. "There ya go... anyways"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well his names Felix Castillo, he comes in every Friday and Saturday, actually any day really." she smiled.
"He has a rich daddy so he could get us practically anything."

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Call him in now, I wanna get her right now. As in now." she walked back over to the mirror and fixing her own hair.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"See I would but I don't have his bloody number." she said. She almost did but he had to go.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Well then I guess we have to wait... but i'm still stealing all of that bitch's clients" she smirked and walked over to the rack of clothing. "Oh, you should help. And we can like, wear matching outfits" she smiled awkwardly. This whole friend thing was somewhat new to her...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh trust me I plan on it, and about the outfit thing sure I mean it has to be better than this." she pointed to her outfit, she wasn't the best and making her outfits.

message 33: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 03:23PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She nodded in approval and started going through the rack. "Help me find something" she said. Brushing her hand through her hair briefly. "I say no leggings, since my legs are pretty hot." she grinned.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Something that shows off breasts. Mine need their attention." she laughed.
"What about a dress of some sort, it could be see through."

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Feel free to look around then" she laughed gently and kept searching for dresses. Her eyes grazed over the dresses, trying to decide which ones they would look the best in.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wich one?" she held up too dresses.
(first one)

(Second one)

message 37: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 03:42PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "First one." she nodded excitedly. "I'll find a dress now. In the mean time, you should make your hair super straight for that dress" she nodded slightly before pulling out dresses and putting them back.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Got it." She went to her station and plugged in her flat iron. Her blond curls disappearing into flat and smooth hair. She put on red lipstick and black eye liner. She made a black smoky eye. When she was pleased with her self she went back to Alex,"Find anything?"

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Yup, how about this?" she held up a dress in front of her body. http://litbimg.rightinthebox.com/imag...

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Look good to me. But then again you've seen my fashion."
SHe smiled, they could really do this. In all the years Ally has been on her own she never really had a friend besides her sister.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) She grinned and rolled her eyes. "Thanks" she walked over to the mirror, putting on soft coral lipstick and fixing her eye liner. She then changed into the dress and pulled the boots back on. "Ready?" she asked, touching up her hair.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally put on matching boots.
"Of course, always ready to take back what's mine." she growled.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Agreed. Let's go teach that girl a lesson" she smiled coldly and put on her perfume: making her smell of cinnamon and apple.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mind if I borrow that?" she asked. She didn't have anymore perfume she was out.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Sure" she tossed it to her and glanced at herself in the mirror, waiting for her to be ready.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Never know when someone is going to get close and personal with ya right?" she smiled. She looked Sexy, she was ready.
"Come on let's go get the b*tch."

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Okey dokey" she followed after her arrogantly.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((You wanna post first or shall I?))

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) ((you firt please))

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Harper entered the dressing room, taking the money out of her bra and placing it in her hidden spot. Looking through her clothes, she picked out a super tiny white blouse, a loose black women's tie, and a plaid, mini schoolgirl skirt. She redid her lipstick then checked her cellphone. There was a text from Mel, which she quickly replied to

« previous 1 3

Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread