Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading February 10?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2088 comments Mod
Making my way through my immediate tbr pile. Starting this week with Breaking Point by Kristen Summons.

message 2: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments I just finished my RITA books and will read the rest of Manda's Why Earls Fall in Love next. It's so good! After that, maybe a Georgette Heyer mystery, since I got myself a whole stack of them for Christmas.

message 3: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1917 comments Mod
I'm still working on my RITA books, but I'm reading other stuff in between too. Trying to decide what non-RITA book to read next. Glad you're enjoying the book, Theresa!

message 4: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I just finishedThe Rancher and the Rock Star. I was a little iffy based on the title, but I liked it. Today I'm reading Meredith Duran's Fool Me Twice, and tomorrow, I plan to read Sarah Mayberry's Her Kind of Trouble. I just received an eARC of To Charm a Naughty Countess, Theresa. I'm looking forward to it.

message 5: by Theresa (new)

Theresa Romain | 420 comments Janga, very kind of you. I'm in great company in that TBR list. Hope you enjoy!

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin H I finally finished The Mammoth Book of Scottish Romance and I really enjoyed it! For now I'm working on The Lord of the Rings!

message 7: by Charlene (last edited Feb 16, 2014 06:08PM) (new)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 320 comments I'm reading SECRETS FOR SEDUCING A ROYAL BODYGUARD Secrets for Seducing a Royal Bodyguard (The Renegade Royals, #1) by Vanessa Kelly , just a month late at it!

message 8: by Kym (new)

Kym | 206 comments My Sweet Folly by Lara Kinsale. Again. I love this book. There is a sort of aching quality in the relationship between Folly and Robert. The mystery is compelling as well. I'm listening on audio, and I am in love with Nicholas Boulton's voice. He has a great vocal range, and he expresses emotion very well.

message 9: by Susan (last edited Mar 10, 2014 07:05AM) (new)

Susan (shaydock) | 707 comments Ah a rest from Mysteries written by Kathy Reichs I am currently reading If Wishes Were Earls: Rhymes With Love by Elizabeth Boyle with this one I have finished the Rainbow Challenge YEAH.